Do I have shit facial genetics?

Do I have shit facial genetics?

I've been hitting the gym for 20 days, have been fun but I hope to look better for my birthday in march.

I got told in /soc/ that right now I'm 2/10 but if I got swole I will look fuckable.

I know I'm not a chad, but taking into account I'm like 75% amerindian blood, I'm fine.

Actually, I'm 5"7 but I'm glad I'm taller than both my parents.

As some brown amerindian piece of shit I think I can be fuckable if I put the hard work.

Lose the chubby face and get buff and you can become a scary tough bald guy

Also, not to be racist, but indians are one of the least desirables in america, you need to GET AWAY from that stereotype as far as possible. You dont look full blown indian, but youre halfway there and can still escape. Burn all your polo tees, never wear them again. Either t shirts and button ups. I also bet the majority of your pants are light or medium blue jeans

the chubby part is fat, right?

after one year of working out it should lose the fat, right?

shame there's no exercise to lose face fat.

I'm basically a spic, and have literally blood from Colombian/ecuadorian amerindians.

Not even a year, at your rate if you eat at a deficit youll get there in a few months.

Losing face fat is possible the same as losing fat anywhere else.

You are ugly atm, but i wont lie to you, there is potential. You are not deformed or have stupid bone structure

Also read the sticky if you havent already

chew gum, CMON!

yeah, right now I look like a piece of shit, but girls keep telling me that I'll look nice if I workout.

I guess I can pull off the brown pitbull (the singer) look.

the first and very first thing you should do is read the sticky. it is obvious you havent, or need to read it again because it seems that your knowledge of spot reduction and fat loss is wrong

you are never going to get swole working out and being on a diet at the same time, that is not how the human body works

just read it, it takes like 15 minutes and its the single most important information you will have ever read about your body

I'll do then.

after you have that basic information, this is what you need to do. normally id advise to just bulk and then cut later, but since your birthday is coming up in such a short time you'd see better results by then by simply losing the fat face instead of gaining muscle.

heres what you need to do

eat at a deficit of -500 cals while working out

>but user! you just said i wont get swole on a diet!
you wont gain any muscle, but working out tells your body that it still needs the muscle will force your body to burn your FAT instead of burning muscle like it tries to do

>what do i work out? any good routines?

do SS (starting strength). it is LITERALLY a miracle thing, considering you are completely new, you will see your strength DOUBLE in half a year. thats right, in eight months if you are bench pressing 40kg today you will be doing 80kg in eight months. if you aren't then you arent doing the program right.

>but user! will this work for me? what if muh genetics are bad

unless you have cancer, genetics are probably really a only 25% difference at maximum ends of the spectrum

after your birthday passes, you should have loss enough fat, and its time to start BULKING (adding muscle AND fat, its not possible to only add muscle without fat)

this means eating OVER your tdee (opposite of a diet) and this is the time you will start to get swole+fat, you will see your lifts go up (your lifts will not go up while you are on the deficit, its normal, dont be discouraged)

after you get fat with all that muscle underneath, which will be about eight months, then you cut to remove all that fat and youre just left with muscle and that is called being RIPPED AF

Amerindians aren't poo in loo indians
They're native american indians from south america

thanks bro.

I've been trying to hit the gym 5 days per week, but for diferent reasons I've only been able to go 4 days per week.

yup. again, check out the SS program - you should be going 3 times a week. going more is just wasting time

oh, my mistake. i do know that, it just slipped my mind because he does look like a poo in loo indian (no offense to op)

4 STICKS CMON SON

Lmao,i feel sorry for the retards that will fall for this,all you need is SS+GOMAD.
Dont get memed into doing a diet,no one does that,just buy a lot of milk and see them muscles grow like a motherfucker

this is correct

good luck op, i hope this isnt just a short phase youre going through. being fit is a lot easier than people think and its impact extends into all areas of your life. workplace dominance, general appearance, etc.

godspeed

i told him SS **WITHOUT** GOMAD, because he wants to look good for his birthday in 20 days

apart from that minor change, i literally told him SS+GOMAD

Lose a lot of weight, lose the pedo glasses, stop letting your mother dress you.

I can understand the other shit, but what's wrong with having glasses?

I have shit vission.

i think the glasses are ok, its a scary edgy kind of glasses like walter white

he needs to go for the big scary look

Your advice is trash,he wants to better himself,not bench 80kg.
Here is the real deal: Do 3 sets of 25 reps with very very light weight,thats how you get toned,now,you also need to drink a lot of milk,A LOT,thats how you get huge,try not to sleep a lot cuz that will make your muscles grow take longer,and remember,we all gonn make it.

>toned
>try not to sleep a lot
>no strength base

god OP please dont listen to this guy, he is telling you the exact opposite of what you need to do

read the sticky and decide for yourself which of us are trolling you

fuck off retard, dont be a dick, we were all beginners once. go fag up /r9k/ instead, they have the defeatist mentality and deserve it. this board is for people who want self improvement and just need a direction

U dont lose fat on just certain areas you lose fat in general 20 days in gym is almost nothing. Dont count the days count weeks dont Focus on a date, take pictures of you every week and you Will start to do it because are going to like what you see more and more

OP this guy is joking

you actually want to have glasses when your bald, otherwise you just look like a potato

also the glasses help balance out the rawness of being bald by making you look like more of an intellect

Tfw Indian