This is the natty limit

this is the natty limit

how does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i64r6g1TXUI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkawzpnuc-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Makes me feel pretty good. That looks good to me. I would be happy with this body

You're retarded.
> waste of sixes

He's as natural as a fruit rollup.

I'm a lazy faggot and I have better gains than that.

>Professional athlete
>natty

............you ain't gonna make it

this is him depleted and down at 145, he walks around looking like this

he doesnt even lift, he does some calisthenic training. having more than whats needed as a fighter is pointless

its true?

Who you guys got for 205?

My picks
>mcg
>wonderboy
>jj
>Weidman
>cowboy
>tate

first off, looks pretty good. second, it looks like this is the weigh-in which would mean he did a crazy cut and probably lost a lot of size. third, he has a routine for a very specific purpose, and size is not it

No that is the "pass random drug testing" limit.
This is the natty limit if your not genetically gifted

pretty much the same for me brah. Cant wait to get super comfy and watch this historic card playout

>file name
he did, eventually. this isnt the natty limit, though

Everyone is sleeping on Tyrone

Pretty much every one of Wonderboy's opponents have been able to land a flush shot on his chin after baiting him into a brawl.

If Tyrone lands one punch, he's going to sleep. That dude has some crazy fucking power.

Lmfao wat

do you know anything about fighting? having hige muscles is pointless in fighting. you just need the strength necessary to strike with power and grapple etc. anything else will just get in the way and slow you down

That's my goal, so pretty good

he was like 5'9 145lbs in that pic

Larger pic of that Zach? Looks pretty good, might use as inspiration

Tell that to Badr Hari

im not saying literally every fighter isnt ripped. theres not many fighters that look like tyrone though, hes a pretty rare case.

eddie
wonderboy
Dont care about women
idk about yoel vs chris
Gastellum
For Michael Johnson vs Khabib I got Johnson

i get it, there are some fighters that are ripped in mma.

This guy weighs 170 pounds btw. Yes he does lift weights and all but that is all purely to gain muscle for fighting. With a body like his he could easily be 200+ but he doesn't go there to stay at his peak performance level.

He's right faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=i64r6g1TXUI

please keep posting pictures of fighters who have muscles cause i obviously dont believe you. by the way eddie will be slumped in 2 rounds

OH YEA?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkawzpnuc-0

You chose a bad out of shape fighter vs a good in shape fighter.

I chose one of the best muay thai fighters ever against one the best kickboxers ever.

look, the point is that the original claim, 'having huge muscles is pointless in fighting', is a dumb one. The issue is too complex to make silly, sweeping generalizations. Ceteris paribus, being leaner and more muscular is better, but since weight classes exist and since people have different physical proportions, the amount of muscularity that is optimal for their sport-specific demands varies greatly.

except thats not him

nice try ss fag

george st pierre says having bigger muscles is not necessary for fighting

Anderson silva doesnt look jacked

Jon Jones is all Bones

Bullshit, or have you not seen any boxers in a proper weight class in your life, OP.

reread what I wrote until you understand it.

100% same pics my nig nog

The best fighters of all time disagree with your post.

You never fought, you don't know shit.

I think the one who needs to understand things here is you

Jj my nigga

>filename
Pretty sure thats aldo v mendes desu senpai

But you wont post what nates face looked like the second time around. Full camp nate got his shit obliterated by this manlet warrior

>babby tier rebuttals.

Fighting is about skillset, mentality, heart and conditioning, not muscle size.

Jones got into powerlifting before his fight with osp and looked like shit. Overeem had to cut down in mass in order to make it thru 5 min rounds. Muscle is useful for staying heavy in your weightclass cus its easier to cut weight from muscles than fat, but if youre not taking enough epo to make it thru the fight its only gonna hold you back

>still doesn't understand
>hasn't attempted a rebuttal of the claim in that post

why do you continue to embarrass yourself?

of course muscle>fat but it's possible to be the same height and weight as someone and look noticably bigger.

I'm just saying that the actual size of the muscle is not as important as what they can do.

>thepowerofdownlights.jpg

troll

>look, the point is that the original claim, 'having huge muscles is pointless in fighting', is a dumb one.

The best fighters ever don't have huge muscles.

GSP has said that having huge muscles is useless to fighting.

Fighting requires skillset, mentality, heart and conditioning, not muscle size

Having large muscles you'll gas out quickly, this is why alistair overeem cut 20-35lbs as a heavyweight.

I can't believe I have to say this a SECOND time before you understand. PLEASE, kill yourself.

Nah fighters are usually muscular and ripped, but they don't lift weights. When I used to box nobody ever touched the weights.

>This guy weighs 170 pounds btw.
lol I hope you're baiting because there are people who actually believe this

nokveed devi had legendary skill, he was one of a kind. The fact that he managed to survive the match shows that you have to be inhumanly tough to fight much larger and trained fighters.

Its about how they spend their time, time spent gaining muscularity has diminishing returns and skill takes longer to max out