tfw no matter how hard I lift everyday or the r/theredpill I read...

> tfw no matter how hard I lift everyday or the r/theredpill I read , I always fuck up my ineractions with women and never get laid

Why are women such FUCKING difficult and malicious people ? I feel like I walk a tight rope everytime I talk to one until I say something semi beta than they lose all interests . It makes me so fucking mad I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5axvmu/teacher_in_religious_studies_confirms_awalt_my/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bjop.12208/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep trying user, you'll get there eventually

>theredpill

You realize that bullshit is written by similar autistic virgins like you, right?

As a virgin myself... dude, how can you read that shit and not cringe your face off?

find some hookers brah, you probably just want sex from them anyway

>look mom I posted it again

no (you) or bump for you OP

I don't get laid by having the opposite of your problem.

>Quiet, lame, and lonely when sober
>Extremely talkative and interesting when drunk at parties
>Women almost universally give me the green light
>Too bad I'm asexual after literally a single beer

It's a special kind of torture

Doesn't theredpill tell you to stop being such a people pleaser?

You've learned nothing from TRP.

You're supposed to just not care about fucking grills dude. That's the whole point.

I'm not even an expert either. I read that shit for like 20 minutes.

>be a failure
>blame others

your on the right tack user

>You're supposed to just not care about fucking grills dude. That's the whole point.

It would be nice if that place was that simple. But instead those aspies have to apply their creepy, cringeworthy "terms" to women and relationships

It's pathetic

>the r/theredpill I read
well, theres your problem

ther not u just succ lol

Lmao this, some things are right like women being absolute attention whores who want alphas, but everything else is so fuckin cringey with all theyre retarded terms and acronyms

After I took the redpill, I have terminated my care for women. Yes, I do get turned on but if she acts like a little child and expects me to prop her up with pots of gold and bend over backwards, she can fuck right off.

I swear, ever since I stopped showering girls with compliments and giving them attention, they have found me interesting and I haven't had to lift a single finger to pick up girls.

Sadly, I rarely take them home because I want a stable relationship with someone reasonable. I'll wait I guess for now.

Can betas turn SSJ?

>Personal failure
>Must be wimmin's fault.

What the hell, dude?
If you are beta, it's your own problem.

Protip:
>women only care about you if you're confident and ambitious.

Yeah, i mean like I said I'm a virgin. I understand that the fact that I have a really ugly face, that I'm weird, that I don't have friends, that I'm pretty shy/awkward is why I have never had sex

But I somehow stumbled upon theredpill a while back, probably from some other beta aspie like me whining about it thinking it would help me, and for the most part the basic parts of theredpill are correct.

Like, not constantly showering girls with compliments and attention so they feel they have to work for you a little bit so you're worth pursuing. Not falling victim to when they expect you to not have your own friends and take your time for herself. When they get really jealous of you associating with other girls. When they expect you to pay for everything. That stuff is all fine

But when I started getting into these terms they use, and when i had to go to their "glossary" to look up what their acronyms, I just started saying "oh my god' out loud

I think the worst and only one I remember was "plates". Like, how they refer to "all the girls" they are balancing at one time as "plates". I could not believe it

>go there right now
>some post from a high school kid and how he's a 'respected member of his class" so people do to him for his input on stuff

lel

I agree that their terms sound fucking retarded, but I don't really think TRP is wrong anyways.

Their basic idea is right.

Just fucking lift and stop putting women on a pedestal. Seems pretty simple to me.

I'm still a virgin anyway though. So what do I know, lmao.

>>some post from a high school kid and how he's a 'respected member of his class" so people do to him for his input on stuff
kek link desu

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5axvmu/teacher_in_religious_studies_confirms_awalt_my/

fucking lel

>tfw lose a lot of weight
>grills are attracted to me for the first time in my life and giving me cues
>have no idea how to respond due to complete and total inexperience
>still never had a gf or even touched a grill

No. Their entire race is alpha.

That's why Freezer destroyed their planet. The threat was too great.

That's why even though Goku was in the lower class he became one of the strongest beings in the universe.

That's why even though Vegeta is a manlet he landed a sexy, billionaire waifu and became on of the strongest in the universe.

That's why, even though there were only like 3.5 saiyans left that he knew of, Vegeta killed Nappa in cold blood.

Here's what confuses me the most about TheRedPill

The entire concept of the idea is supposed to be to be your own man and not let women control you, right?

So in that case, why do they spend so much time and effort obsessing on how they interact with women? Like, isn't just the existence of that board and how much time they spend analyzing women, posting their moronic ideas about not focusing on women, just the sheer amount of time they spend on women a complete oxymoron and ridiculously hypocritical and basically defeats the purpose of the sub itself?

The sub is meant to inform at the end of the day. In today's society, people don't really know these things anymore. We're pretty much raised to believe that we should be putting women on a pedestal and showering them with gifts. And then they'll open up their vaginas for us. It doesn't work that way.

How would one realize his mistake then after failing countless number of times? Especially if you only have a bunch of beta friends in your social circle who also don't know how to pick up women.

I'll admit. I did not really start lifting until I realized how much of a beta I became. And it took Veeky Forums and an internet forum to make me realize it, sadly enough.

They actually don't realize they are doing it.
Never underestimate the dogged obtuseness of betas, user.
The fact that that TRP exists and flourishes just cements their permanent and irrevocable status as betas.

The real red pill:
They don't notice you anyway so gifts and compliments are useless regardless.
You don't have friends and you cling like a leech to any girl who gives you the time of day.
You aren't associating with other girls. Or any girls.
You know something is wrong with you but you absolutely ignore it and construct elaborate theories and protocols to ignore this simple fact.
Since you don't admit to a problem, you never get help, never get better and just eat more red pill.
Forever.

The sidebar material is good and so are the evo bio aspects that govern male and female attraction. that shit is real and it's unwise to throw that out because of garbage written by turbo anger phase autists and /r9k/ transplants

the point is not to hate women, it's to provide a toolbox so you don't fuck yourself over and get exploited using bad intel that you've been spoonfed since childhood by media, your single mom, whatever. whether you put that toolbox to good use or bitch on the internet is up to you

Maybe go for older ladies like 29~35. I'm an awkward person too but I interact better with older people mostly because they are lot more easier going and based. They don't play games and get edgy like most young ones who is all about games and tricks. But problem with those people is that they want to settle quick most of the time lol

What is Gohan?

are you me

oh shut the fuck up cheekie, this is why men shouldnt listen to women giving dating advice. WE DONT WANT WOMEN 29-35.

This.

That's because you haven't had a piece of em

If you're asexual why the fuck would you care

When you do actually talk to a girl it will be about shit you are familiar with since you don't know how to respond to obtuse flirting and small talk.

She will have to make a statement about similar hobbies and entertainment tastes to illicit a response in you, and after you've talked a while just invite her to do some of that shit you've talked about some time.

Seems like a good thing if you want a girlfriend, but if you just want to pull pussy you can always go hang around drunk college bitches that don't need to talk before they're going down on you at a party.

Or hookers, user. Hookers are great and you feel like you've done a good deed being attractive and not being a disgusting fatso or lanklet like a lot of their clients. You'll leave with an air of superiority when you walk out knowing you were her best fuck of the day.

You should settle for balding men in their 50's Cheekie, oh you dont like them? Must be because you've never tried one amirite

Because they're autistic morons.

>cheekie gettin' cheekie
haha that's why they call u cheekie haha

I had a crush on a balding man when I was 20, he was 45, not 50. You think 29~35 year olds are as bad as 50 year olds?

f-f-fuck you delete this!!!!

Go back to /a/ if you like fantasy and ignoring people with legitimate points.

>lose weight
>get swol
>live in KY so the only girls i see are obese or have had 4 kids by now because they get married at 18

life is suffering.

at least you're not balding

just move out of Kentucky you fucking faggot homosexual

Dinner's ready user.

>theredpill
lmao, what a fucking joke. More like the mescaline pill because you have to be hallucinating to believe this bile

They got the parasitism part right but they totally miss the forest through the trees. Those 'prestigious rich high status alphas' are actually the beta provider cuckolds while wifey is fucking the 6'3 pool boy. Women are only parasites on ugly men with something to offer. They begrudgingly put up with men they hate in order to get money and a nice car while fucking chad on the side. And no, not some pua definition of 'chad' that's some 5'6 aspie with "tight game" fruitlessly using flowcharts from 'the mystery method', we're talking about a naturally hot guy chad, 6'3" with a robust frame, shredded V taper, absolute brick skull and big ass jaw made of steel with piercing blue eyes that women go crazy over

A lot of their philosophy comes so close...you just have to replace 'alpha' 'rich' and 'holds frame' with '6'3 Chad with a jaw chiseled from marble'

Your little flowcharts and 'holding frame' don't make women want to fuck you morons. It's your face, height, race, skin, bodyfat. Attraction is fundamentally physical. You redpillers were right when you said "you can't negotiate desire", because women want to fuck tall attractive guys, that's what they desire, but for some reason you forget that and think you can negotiate desire with little 'games'. You literally think you can negotiate desire- but with applying some dumbass sperg advice from the basement or ethnics with a bone to pick like roosh and then that will make women want to fuck you

Here's how you get desire: put a cherry bomb in between your teeth and light it and hope that God makes you a white 6'2" guy with broad shoulders and a chiselled jawline in the next life. You thinking 'dread game' 'holding frame' is the exact same line of fallacious thinking as some cuckold thinking his unrequited love will go out with him if he buys her flowers and chocolates and asks how she's doing.

to where? and no i don't think i'll ever go bald. feels good.

Go practice talking to grills at Hooters. The waitresses are friendly because it's actually part of their job to 'entertain' you. But it's an easy avenue to become more skilled in conversation.
Just don't get fat(ter) eating too much of the food.

you give too much of a fuck

Here's how women work, and how to get them to like you, in order of most important:

Step 1: Look good. Be hot. Work on yourself. Groom yourself. Smell good. Wear cool clothes.

Step 2: Attitude. Do not try to impress them. Be actively mean to them if you want. If you make them angry, then they feel something. It's all about the feels.

Step 3: Be fuckable. Aka look good. Be hot.

Step 4: Be tall.

Step 5: be hot.

Step 6: If you fuck one. Be a man. Fuck her and let her know she is the one getting fucked. She's not fucking you.

Step 7: Look good.

That's really all there is to it. Being smart and witty helps. And get a fucking haircut, you look like shit.

Once you spend enough time around women you realize that they're all kind of the same, and they all kinda suck dick, both as people and as sluts, which most are and are completely shameless about.

Also, be pic related. If not pic related, get to work until you are.

You have already lost before you start talking to them because you are afraid of them and you take them too seriously.

>TFW no matter how much I interact with chicks and get laid I don't hit 1/2/3/4.

See how fucking retarded you sound?

tfw white 6'2 broad shouldered blue eyed male

tfw jawline softer than ur dick

For me its job interviews. I just can't seem to get it together in an interview like one curveball and I'm all
>um, well, back a couple of years ago, ahh, I uh did some work for _____"

Social settigns are algood, but interviews man

>Ay lmao proportions
Don't be this guy.

Same here senpai
The difference in bargaining power is my trial to overcome

The power comes from not needing the job. If you can walk in there and answer their shit without placing undue emphasis on the outcome, you can pretty much nail it. You can say all sorts of stupid shit, someone told me not that long ago they would always turn the question back on the panel. For instance they'd ask "Tell us about a time when you had to work as a team" or some such pre-manufactured bullshit and he'd ask them shit like how they integrated new staff into the team and grilled the fuck out of them.

Shut the fuck up you actual fucking retard.

> hurr I can't get laid which must mean that it's WOMEN who are the problem

Learn some social skills, loosen the fuck up during conversation, stop reading autistic whiny shit like TRP and act like a normal human being

Literal 150lb mixed DYEL here: laid 8 women in the last year just by not being a social retard

>Join a sports team for social gains
>Go on Tinder
>Swipe right to everything everyday
>Any matches just message "Dtf?"
>Any no's or no replies after a week get unmatched immediately.

Fuck 4 different girls a month. once you have more then 4 going at once you pick n choose which ones you want from the ones who respond "yes" to the Dtf

>r/theredpill

THOSE ARE THE NERDS I GAVE WEDGIES TO IN HIGHSCHOOL
AFTERWARDS, I FUCKED THEIR CRUSH AND ATE A PIZZA, LOOOL

Thats because you're projecting your feelings through your body language. They most likely already know they're not interested in you but are giving you a chance, which you fuck up when you slip up.

More important than what you say to women is how you project yourself through body language, and your body language is determined by the mindset you have at the time. If you're constantly thinking to yourself "I'm walking on a tightrope here, I hope I don't fall off" you may as well literally tell that to a woman because they can read it through your body language. You have to practise getting yourself into the mindset that you are a confident alpha dude whose funny and cool and not afraid to talk to women at all. Even if you dont believe it, you just have to try and trick yourself into believing it, because thats what detemines how women see you. If you can do that, you can basically say whatever you want, at which point its on the girl as to whether she has a personality that responds well to yours or not

>What the hell, dude?
>If you are beta, it's your own problem.
It's not all his fault. There really are women that need to stop mindlessly believing the SJW's, get their heads out of their asses and get their shit together
>radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
>radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
>breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
>whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/

Also reminder that women will beta-ize perfectly fine men (that aren't actual loosers/scum, have hobbies and lives, etc.) for the smallest of/no reason(s).

>he thinks attractive guys don't have several girls who they cycle-fuck constantly

>implying Gohan's beta

If you hold a thing too hard, you'll kill it. Or whatever that saying is supposed to be.

Maybe dial back the "energy" you have for girls. If you hype them up and worry about them too much of course you'll scare them off. Just remember most people are awful, and women are no different.

>it's a chad saying "forget about it lol" just to avoid the beta uprising

Stop thinking of women as anything more than sexual objects and it gets pretty difficult to fuck shit up.

you're a fucking retard, lmao

>you're a fucking retard, lmao
>tripfag thinking they can call anyone retarded
>Well thought out articles stating good reasons for things and facts, and reasons for why women make men betas for no reason; are retarded
Fuck off tripfag

>tripfag
how new are you?

Because you're a tryhard jackass.

They don't owe you shit.

So you need to learn to make them want it from you.

I personally suggest the 'bro' method.
It's a helluva lot less effort than trying to be some perfect prince.
Treat them like you're new best bros.
Don't hide the attraction, because that's disingenuous shit and gets you used or no pussy.

If you're fat, ugly or weirdly proportioned, lower your standards a bit.

Then it's just making contact with enough women (or the right ones).
It takes experience, time and effort.

best advice ITT

itt virgin losers

>how new are you?
Not. And I've been calling those posters tripfags regardless, ever since I've been here, And that still doesn't negate the fact that he had no right to call me retarded, especially when I posted the the very true statement that women need to get their heads out of their asses

it's just a joke, man.
his nick is Chad...

Have you tried not having autism?

>this whole post

Reevaluate yourself

yeah, sure, nerd
i just fucked ur mum and now im gonna go eat PIZZA
LOL

>Reminder: gohan traded gains for brains
Confirmed beta cuck

ITT:
1. retardos making getting laid /getting a gf look like rocket science
2. retardos/tough-guys who think all women are objects/whores
3. just regular retardos

fcking kys

>r/theredpill

B
E
T
A

Fit needs more anons like this one

carson?

wat the fuck are you me?

This is literal hell and i dont know how to fix it

28 year old virgin as of tomorrow :(

>r/thepill
stop at once.

This is what happens after a bunch of beta's who grew up thinking "I'm smart if I just cared, and I'll be Chad's boss when I get older", when in reality you never grew up because you were waiting to grow up. Now it's all everyone else's fault and not your own.

I have a very tilting failure story with a grill if someone wants to hear it

>tfw feeling like shit on a friday night

Fuck off, it's /r9k/ shit. Think about what you're doing and stop being such a palpable loser.

>r/theredpill

So long as you keep reading that, you will fail.

Have you considered asking girls what they look for in men?

I have, and it mostly flows around:
>Do you have a job?
>Do you have ambition/good career prospects?
>Can you support yourself?
>Are you chill to hang around?
>Are you confident in your own skin?

I think the biggest problem with guys is that they see a girl, get it in their heads that they wanna bang/date her, and then start treating her differently. But that mindset is counterproductive; you wanna just treat girls as normal people, and attraction/feelings arise form good interactions between both parties.

That's my experience, anyway. Just go out and have fun, don't worry bout this redpill shit.

This.

They're delusional about the advantages of countersignaling, specially as socially inept men.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bjop.12208/abstract

Cheekie I don't want older women, I want you. Also
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

mojority of nu-males and normies hate redpill but its necessary evil being a counter-philosophy to SJW

Iktf. 2 days ago i literally fucked up with a girl (I was right outside her house) that looked like pic related and the day before a girl offered me a threesome but I turned it down.

I can greentext if anyone wants to hear the tale.

FUCK
OFF
TO
R9K
FUCKING
SADKUNT