/soc/ is making fun of us

> /soc/ is making fun of us

that board still exists? no one gives a shit about that faggot board.

fpbp

I like /soc/, they compliment my body. It reminds me that Veeky Forums standards are kind of over the top and elitist, even though I still set the Veeky Forumsizen as my ideal goal.

/soc/ makes fun of everyone, themselves included.
No one takes /soc/ seriously at all.
So they occasionally tantrum for attention.

>no details
>no link

Great thread friendo

you should go play basketball against a 6 year old. I bet you'll win and feel really good about yourself.

link the thread i'll sage them so hard they'll think twice

I see your point, but I think you are mistaken. There is nothing wrong with being proud of how far you have come, and striving to go even further. Also, your basketball example doesn't work on me, because a six year old would kick my ass at basketball.

Monk-user plz go

Don't worry breh, I got this.

Holy shit there standards are low. They were all just complimenting some ottermode faggot

as long as you got the point I was making.

faggot ass tripfag

Wew lad you don't wanna compromise my jimmies.

so you are a beta asian manlet?

OUTMEME'D MOTHERFUCKER

Fight me irl boyo

proud?! no this is wrong, There is nothing wrong with being happy of how far you have come. But you can be proud only for great Things you have accomplish!
Be happy with being a beta or the last Chosen in the Team... but dont be proud about it!
If you wanna be proud, then fucking go and be great!

wew

The only reference to Veeky Forums I see there is the body rate thread, and that's because a bunch of retards with mediocre physiques started swinging their dicks against a skinny ass OP who obviously doesn't lift.

If you don't want to get made fun of, don't act like a dipshit.

Who cares what they think
Scooby browses Veeky Forums who cares about any other board

this
I think we're being rused

>Scooby still browses

I want to believe

He does.
Don't have a pic, but there was a vid of his, whereas in the comments someone posted: "Please, return to Veeky Forums, Scoobs".
And he replied: "I lurk"

>i go on an anonymous imageboard to whore myself