Are Anabolic steroids dangerous?

Are Anabolic steroids dangerous?

If so, why do roiders use them? Don't they care about their health? Is it really worth damaging your body potentially for some more muscle?

well?

Why wouldn't you ask the steroid thread

because i'll just get justification and logical fallacies.

It's like asking opiate addicts on bluelight about whether opiate drugs are good for you or not

>Why wouldn't you ask people with actual knowledge of the stuff
>Because ill get more lies than i would from people who don't know what they're talking about

Okay. Enjoy your dead thread

Yes, if your not careful you'll end up broke

2nd week of test e 500mgs, feels good mane.

When did you tell your parents you were gay?

the night after i chopped your parents and put them in a trash bag.

It doesn't matter. Steroid users will most likely be biased and non users hate the users because they feel they are cheating and may exaggerate potential side effects

Either way you would have more luck just looking it up on your own.

They aren't dangerous by any means if you don't go overboard on anything. Some are worse health wise then others. For example a lowdose of test like 300mg/week will improve your lifestyle and gains. If you would take 1200mg of test a week well then you will run into problems.

Its all about moderation and knowledge.

Everything I could find lists countless health concerns...

Is it different from medicine? Most medicine got side effects.

Yeah but medicine cures problems and outweighs the cons

Roids are for cosmetic purposes to impress gay men

>Is it different from medicine? Most medicine got side effects.

If you're smart, educated and supported by data bad effects are almost non-existent, even long term. Pretty much everyone that is paid for their physique (actors, models etc.) is on roids (test at least), which is controlled by doctors. Even the people who ate that shit with a fucking spoon (Arnold and his era BBs) are fine now in the old age.
Basically the only negative side effect you're guaranteed to get is somewhat increased cancer risk but you literally get that from everything including working out and it might be negated by itself (studies on cancer risks are mostly clickbait-tier meta meme studies).
However, if you're a moron, don't do PCT or cruise, don't do bloods, mix a bunch of shit together without knowing the effects well etc. and then trying to combat sides with more drugs you're liable to fuck yourself over for life.
Bottom line, injecting 150mg of test will basically do fucking nothing except improve your life quality, injecting 1500 with added tren, d-bol and whatever is liable to fuck you up unless you know precisely what to do.
>cosmetic purposes only
lel bait. Injecting test will increase quality of life across the board because it's involved in pretty much everything. Muscle synthesis is just a part of it. Anything else is dependant on what it is and what you want.

>why do roiders use them?
To get big
>but it's dangerous
Whatever it takes cmon
>some more muscle
>some
Lel
I'm a natty but I have respect for roiders because they chose to leave humanity behind

>Everyone who is paid for their physique

So are you saying if im not I shouldn't use them?

>150mg
What's the point of a trt dose if you're already at healthy levels? It's retarded.

>So are you saying if im not I shouldn't use them?
No I'm saying that fucking hundreds of people use it regularly under proper supervision and it doesn't do shit.
>150mg
>TRT
you produce 4-7mg of test per day
do your own math

It's absorbed differently retard

100-200mg is what a doctor would prescribe you

>Are Anabolic steroids dangerous

No. All symptoms scares from roid are just -arguably- normal result of having testosterone. The only actual danger from test is possibly having your hpta shutdown and not being able to produce natural test, but this is like 1% of cases and likely a result of poor steroid management.

Your natural levels flucuate during the day. Having it peeked all the time is way more beneficial.

Do some research before talking out your ass.

>Injecting yourself with synthetic testostetone from lord knows where just to make slightly better gains

Real smart. Should I take dnp to cut 15% faster too and get peripheral neuropathy and cataracts too?

Get it prescribed by a doctor.

No one is putting a gun to your head and telling you need to take steroids, dnp or whathever.

100 is really on the high side for a proper TRT dosage. Usual its more like 50. Any doc handing out 200/wk is in the prescription exemption market rather than doing true TRT.

Doctors don't prescribe healthy men testosterone especially under the age of 30

Good for you that you are healthy. Not everyone has it as good as you.

What happened with you?

Testicular cancer?

Pituitary tumor?

Prostate cancer?

I got into a fight when I was 9 years old with an older kid who was 16. He had serious mental issues and he crushed my balls with 2 stones when i was knocked out on the ground. My penor was severly damaged aswell but that recovered over time.

Oh

Have you been injecting bullsemen since then?

Ive been injecting my bull semen into ur mom ever since

holy fucking fuck

Man that's uncomfortable to read, it's as if someone was doing it to me right now.

That happens in this movie btw.

>15% faster
Lel fear monger not doing research as usual

Nice cataracts bro

Hasn't Arnold had multiple heart surgeries?

Go watch "Bigger Stronger Faster"

Wow I bet you're so smart now that you watched a biased "documentary"

It's a good starting point and honestly wasn't as bias as you are making it. If anything it leads to an avenue of education and discovery. So take that shit out of here.

You wouldn't even feel it by the second week yet. Stop lying.

Ye dude so good to take drugs just to build muscle

Reallycool

Are you retarded?

how long do you think it takes lmfao