Fuck food

I just weighed myself. 121.3 kg at 168 cm. 267 lbs at 5'6". This is the fattest I have ever been. I read the sticky like 2 years ago, and I have just gained like 5 kg instead of losing weight. I am officially at my wits end with dieting and exercise. I'm just going to starve myself instead. I promised myself I wouldn't be obese for my 25th birthday, and I'm obviously going to miss that deadline. Food is a form of poisonous drug, like heroine or cocaine, and I'm quitting it for at least the rest of the month.

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/autopsy-obese-woman-found-thick-8799744

You say you read the sticky but what sort of actual diet and exercise routine have you been faithfully following? If none, then what makes you think you'll do any better at starving/restricting type plan? Eat 1200-1500 calories per day strictly and move more. You'll lose weight.

have you tried lifting?

>Eat 1200-1500 calories per day strictly and move more.

Been trying to do that for 5 years man. No more. Pic related.

Yes. Even less effective than cardio.

>Been trying
How about fucking succeeding now.

How about you eat shit and die?

You've been giving that advice to people for 30 years, and everyone is getting fatter.

food = poison

Weak bait. Kill yourself.

lol obviously didnt try very hard you fat cunt

K E T O
E
T
O

It doesn't actually work unless you faithfully hit it nearly every day, user. Your body literally cannot add or keep weight if you are burning more than you eat on a daily basis. It's chemically impossible.
Do you have and use a food scale?

>trying to do that for 5 years
Means you haven't tried hard enough a single fucking time you fat shit.
Just get your shit together, stop stuffing your face and start excercising it's not rocket science bitchtits

Keep shilling diets and exercise you retard. It works so well. That's why America is so slim.

Lol. I used all kinds of apps, went to doctors for advice, bought gym memberships. If that isn't enough effort, that it's no wonder 95% of people who lose weight gain it back.

I did keto. After 14 days I just started gaining the weight back.

>Do you have and use a food scale?

Yes.

>muh faith
>muh effor

KYS

Lol.

>Just keep doing the exact same thing, but with more effort.

So stupid.

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

You are replying to a troll poster. Stop replying and go about your day.

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

Cool replies. Let us know how your starving session works then.
Hint: it won't.
But you can cry more later.
This topic doesn't even deserve its own thread here.

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

Fasting does work. Stay mad.

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

I am OP dumbass.

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

I started at 81kg 188cm and are now 118.5kg. Happiest I have ever been. Going to blast some tren soon and fuck bitches all summer.

Seriously though lift soo much until no matter how much you eat you will lose. I currently maintain on like 4500cal coz I lift 7 days a week, 2-3hrs each plus cardio when I bang.

DNP brah. Fall/winter is DNP season