Why are there no decent before and after pictures of DNP cycles?

Why are there no decent before and after pictures of DNP cycles?

everyone died

>Why are there no decent before and after pictures of DNP cycles?
Because they'll get shit on CBTs and all that hard work and enduring DNP inferno would be rewarded with LOL CHEATER from jelly haters. Seriously everything you do becomes 10x harder.

I want to run DNP but all the reddit threads about guys who got peripheral neuropathy and are still in living hell a year later scared me straight

>going above 750mg a day
They deserved it.

Lmfao

Was it really worth cutting marginally faster??

option a
>eat less
option b
>cook yourself

I'll never understand why you pick B.

>marginally
>4lb/week vs 4lb/every three days
>marginally
Retard

>4/lb week

More like 1-2 if you're lucky.

>cutting natty

I took my first capsule a few hours ago. Taking a starting pic in the morning post-gym and running with it for a while.

>4lb/every three days

At 500mg daily. No sides except sweating and reduced endurance, losing ~7lb a week. You could do 4lb every 3-4 days if you go higher and if you're a fat fuck. Definitely faster than 1lb/week I've experienced without DNP

most of the ones I saw got pn did do 750mg. but 750 mg is not much less than 500 mg and I'm not chance being the slightly more sensitive outlier than suffers for years because of it

>not much less
not much more, rather

>750 mg is not much less than 500 mg
user, 250mg WILL mean the difference between living and dying. 250mg difference in DNP is a big jump.

>Unironically taking chemicals from the internet that cook you to death and fuck your shit up
>ALL just to cut faster

Lmfao. can't make this shit up

People who shit on DNP are probably either from hot shitholes or shitholes where you can't easily obtain DNP

Or don't want cataracts

Or they don't want to take dangerous drugs to lose weight faster

>cataracts
>from a study in the 30s using a small group, impure DNP, and at high dosages
>dangerous drugs
It isn't dangerous if you stay below recommendes dosages
>mfw fear mongering retards

What supplements are necessary when running it?

>cataracts
>3 women
>in the history of forever
Inb4 that collage of anecdotal posts

Too late brah

Dude I don't want to ingest drugs from the internet JUST to lose weight faster

It's fucking retarded

>be me
>Tripping balls
>struggle through that image
What it be
Why cant the girl just fucking greentext.
She has to go on and on.
It cants just be.
>Ate industrial death
>FOXXEN FURNACE MATE
>eyes gone

Such science

>too chickenshit to do DNP
>gets mad when people with COURAGE does it

Why would I be mad about it?

Best time of day to take it brehs? Can't decide whether morning or before bed.

Literally doesn't matter. If you're working and need to have energy during the day take it in the early morning with food and before sleeping.

Sour grapes.
>posting in a DNP thread
>making a DNP thread
>but I don't care about DNP

why are you wasting a psychedelic experience on Veeky Forums

>option c
Do both and be done cutting in three weeks

Water

Better results in day. It raises your basal metabolic rate and that rate is higher in the day. That said the half life is more than 24 hours so results should be fairly negligible

>all these claims of losing 10lb/day
Unless you faggots are 300lb, why in the world you need such a drastic cut? Not to mention the muscle loss.

DNP is muscle sparing, that's half of why it's used

By what mechanism? DNP works by decoupling PO, your body thinks it's dying and burns more fuel. What exactly makes it spare muscle?

If you need to lose so much weight using dangerous drugs you'll just rebound it when you stop.

It's idiotic

Harper JA, Dickinson K and Brand MD (2001) Mitochondrial uncoupling as a target for drug development for the treatment of obesity. Obesity Rev, 2, 255–265 "In contrast to the use of thyroid extract (also in common use at the time to treat obesity), DNP did not promote urinary nitrogen excretion, so the assumption was made that weight loss could be attributed to a specific loss of fat (47)."

Bell, Jacques. 1939. Etude biologique des produits dinitres chez l'homme. Medecine. 19:749-54. "2. This increase of the metabolism is due mostly to an increase in the combustion of the fat and a little to combustion of carbohydrates. 3. Dinitrophenol does not attack cell tissue albumin and does not determine the fat loss to the expense of the muscles, contrary to thyroxine.

Simkins S 1937 Dinitrophenol and desiccated thyroid in the treatment of obesity. JAMA 108:2110–2119 "The extra energy of metabolism is derived mainly from fat and practically not at all from protein or carbohydrate. Consequently, dinitrophenol in therapeutic dosage produces no breakdown of significant amounts of body protein, even with patients on an inadequate protein intake. This is in marked contrast with the very consdierable increase in nitrogen excretion observed in patients undergoing treatment with thyroid. The fat is used completely and satisfactorily broken down, as no ketone bodies are found in urine. There is a no hyperlipidemia or constant change in the fixed and fatty acids of the blood."

reducing the wasted time on a caloric deficit is so that you can go back to productive time on a caloric surplus, yes.

Its more about time spent cutting for me. I hate cutting and losing mass over months. I can get my goal in weeks on dnp

The one thing I dislike about DNP is the water retention. I went 2-4 days without losing any weight, then I weighed myself this morning and I had suddenly dropped 4lbs. Results are inconsistent while on this.

Me and my buddy ran a beginner's 250mg/day for 3 weeks. I got neuro problems in my left nipple after 10 days and stopped, while he finished. We'll answer questions you guys have.

>I got neuro problems in my left nipple after 10 days and stopped
did you get rashes? A small number of people will develop rashes and/or PN. You were smart to stop after feeling nerve problems, if they were nerve problems and not your buddy sucking on your nipples while you were asleep and unaware.
I asked people who were to intelligent too lift over at Veeky Forums and they told me that water is a byproduct of fat metabolism.

what were the neuronipple symptoms and how long did it take for them to go away?

before/after weight for your friend?

>Wasted time

Do you also roid and take GH?

Why not? Why waste time

People make dnp out to be scary, it's literally fine to do if you take proper steps to ensure you don't:

1: OD because you took a handful of pills like a dipshit

2: Eat properly, making sure you get lots of antioxidants, that way you suffer zero long term effects.

3. Supplementing on top of your regular, but healthy diet.

4. I would say over eat, but dnp is a world class appetite suppresor so you'll be fine.

5. Make sure to drink a moderate amount, people say a gallon or two a day, but reality is you'll probably drink less than that and be fine, just drink as you feel you need it.

>is a world class appetite suppresor so you'll be fine.
this. Although most claim it makes them crave, that's probably dehydration (because the brain is retarded when it comes to distinguishing hunger from thirst.) Most importantly, you'll be too tired to eat on most days.

>take fertilizer in order to lose weight faster

Tell me how I know you're a lazy fatass

>fertilizer
It's a fungicide. Research before you shitpost.

>Commercial DNP is used as an antiseptic and as a pesticide.[4]It is a chemical intermediate in the production ofsulfur dyes,[3]wood preservatives,[4]and some herbicides includingdinosebanddinoterb. DNP has also been used to make photographic developers and explosives.

>Ingesting something thats used as an antiseptic , a pesticide and used to make explosives

You can make explosives with soap, you better not use it!

this. The last legit DNP suppliers are in the US.

>Thinking this is anywhere near the same or that you ingest soap

I can't actually believe people ingest pesticide just to lose weight faster

>Commercial DNP
>he buys commercial DNP, not laboratory-grade DNP

exactly, dinitro is the man

commercial DNP has shit quality control
laboratory DNP is pure
Most of the problems associated with DNP, outside of overdosing, is retards wanting to save a few bucks buying cheap DNP from sources who acquire their DNP from Chinese industrial plants.

in what scenario's would you take DNP?

also what are the general prices in europe (lowerdutchholland)

Lmao ever eaten something with citrus in it, it can be very easily used as citrus oil, a great natural pesticide. But wait there's more, citric acid is an antiseptic and its in fruit!

How about just not taking dangerous drugs from lord knows where to lose weight???

>Comparing lemons to taking dnp for the purpose of losing weight

Just stop you're digging yourself deeper and deeper

>from lord knows where
if your supplier has been around for a decade and a half, you're sure that his source is legit. DNP is not dangerous if you follow recommended dosing procedure. It's dangerous because of its low therapeutic index, meaning the lethal dose is not far from the therapeutic dose. If you're not retarded, DNP is not dangerous.
>lord knows
back2reddit homo

it's about 250USD for 100 pills, don't know what the translates to, but it's definitely on the pricey side (2 bucks a pill, plus safe shipping)

>being this retared
my sides

>also what are the general prices in europe
my source requires a minimum order of 100 (or was it 200) caps for international shipping. He charges $2 per pill, then $1 for every pill after the hundreth. Find another bro who wants to cut and split the bill.

fellow dinitrobro?
He adds some supplements in the pills as well

Probably because they binge eat too much

All I know is I need to get into this business

The next big drug I need to get in on and sell to you fucking morons

Ya, he's literally a top tier supplier. Any new to dnp people should read the sticky and follow his set of rules. They basically entail use a vpn and protonmail

mm i guess il stick to psfm.
i spend enough money on D3 already. need to get that 4000 IU because i never go outside.

>All I know is I need to get into this business
lel good luck. There's a reason why only the best remain in DNP distribution. You'll figure it out. :^)

If I were to get into it id randomly double or triple dose every 33rd pill or something to hopefully kill a few of you subhumans but not enough to raise suspicion

you probably would need to go even higher than that. Most people take around 250mg-500mg a day, but people can get away with 1200mg if they just stay inside and do nothing but sweat

This

dat edge
>implying you'll get to sell them
New suppliers are usually vetted by known people in bodybuilding forums all over the internet. These guys measure the dosages each time they take a pill and randomly burn a few to test for purity. Unless you're in it for the long haul to kill us subhumans, you won't succeed. Just like your life :^)

I also forgot to add that people don't exactly go for new suppliers if their old one is still around. Smart users know that if it's cheap, it's probably impure. You'll probably get rid of these retards and do us a favor. The US still has a handful of trusted suppliers, with only one or two shipping international for bulk orders. So you'll probably be getting yurotards as well, doing us a BIG favor. People in warm environments don't usually buy DNP for obvious reasons. To recap, you'll be killing american retards and yurogarbage.

I need to do this

good luck with that bby

You idiots will buy anything

only shit that works and from a reputable seller :^)
>implying you'll even follow through
you're brilliant and you just have to apply yourself amirite?

because this is what happens to 99% of the users

>hur i lack discipline and work ethic and have shit manlet genes so ill just take dnp
>durr dnp make me so HUNGRY i gotta eat!
>wtf my cycle is long done and im actualy FATTER after dnp, wtf breh?!!1 must be FAKE! brb another dnp cycle from diff source
>WTF IM EVEN FATTER NOW THATS IT IM NEVER POSTING IN A DNP THREAD AGAIN!!

the .5% dies and the .5% actually knows what their doing and lose a lot of fat.

>tfw .5%
>tfw the mutanest
>durr dnp make me so HUNGRY i gotta eat!
>tfw so tired you can't even be bothered to eat

I ran it at a gram. Running another 10 days while eating under 800 kcal soon.

0.75kg a day.

I have an unusually high tolerance for it. 750 i don't notice much, 1g is suddenly hell. So i'm sticking to 750-800 now.

Wow cool guy

No rashes here. My gym bro is pretty no-homo. But then my dakimakura may be the one on my nips while I sleep.

>neuronipples
kek. I had a bunch of sensations ranging from a bunch of needles in my nipple area to a hot iron on my nipple. Worst it got was a 7/10, which stayed for like about 8 hours. It took a few days for the burning to stop, but then I lost sensation in my nipple for a while. It came back after a few months though. It was a sensation where I was like, "yeah, thats the feeling of your nerves burning and dying".

201-190.6 at 5'10".

>750 i don't notice much, 1g is suddenly hell
a 250mg difference could kill a man. Even a 100mg difference could. Also what's your height?

>I had a bunch of sensations ranging from a bunch of needles in my nipple area to a hot iron on my nipple.
Sounds hot

>thinks it's dying

Shiiet. Source? I've never done dnp and never will, but that sounds like some extreme shit

see It merely makes nutrients pass through your cells instead of absorbing it so the cells can't make energy from them and will then have to oxidize fat.

I'm not sure if this is true, I've cycled twice, but I've read it's actually just that you body goes into a panic as it knows there is something fucking with it, but since dnp is not a virus or form of illness your body cant deal with it, it's like the equivalent to having the flu the entire time you're on it.

6'0-6'1.

Was in an accident 2 years ago, only recently started lifting again. Cut from 90kg to +- 79. few days in between to see how much water I'm holding and how much glycogen I've lost and I'll do it again.

After that I'm hopping on tren.

DNP lowers thyroid function. So you'll up your TDEE immensely through the uncoupling but muscle doesn't break down as fast.

It's also great to reset insulin resistance.

>It's also great to reset insulin resistance.
>tfw you eat carbs
WEW
E
W

What about the remaining 99% though?

kek

the guy is still around and still fat

> 750 mg isn't much more than 500 mg

literally a 50% increase in dosage

Who is that guy?

I refer to him as Lardus, though he doesn't like the first letter I had changed

never imagined I'd ever hear of his little business venture again

Are you sure it's the same guy?

This one made a thread on Veeky Forums on an "illegal things you've done for money" thread or something

it's the turmeric powder and ebay logo that gave him out