Can I achieve this natty?

Can I achieve this natty?

This is my ideal body

>posting a pic of yourself and asking this

He has a jewtube channel

no

easily, he's got small arms compared to even natty bodybuilders and he's flexing his abs with all his strength, while hunching over slightly

As natty as natty can be

How long to get this mode?

Is it hard? I want this body.

Definately, if you have similar bone structure.

All you need is very low bf percentage, decent muscle definition and some good lighting.

He looks depleted.

Would look sick on roids

He looks bretty good

Do abs/bench/shoulder and arm isolation exercises for 1 year. Good job you made it.
Push ups: the physique

Dude, you could achieve this natty without even working that hard.

I know a guy that looks like this and doesn't even lift.

Yes, you can

wow have you been working out for a year yet? Then you must have a body like this or even better!! Please show for more inspo! !!

Post your bodies that look like him or better.

Ok.

Shilling kinobodys buddy hard. If you check out his channel you can actually see him fuck around with 2pl8 on bench and just shy of 1pl8 on OHP with partial reps. You get there with a strength routine plus some cutting in 1 year.
Get the fuck out if you think his physique is anything amazing by /fit standards

How strong he is irrelevant.

He looks good and he's natty.

disgusting

How is being strong irrelevant in this discussion. His actual aesthetics have much to do with genetics, lighting, angles, personal preference.
Strength is one of the better indicators of how much actual work he put into his body, and he just fucked around way longer than it takes to actually get the results he has. Jesus christ just get out of this board if you think everybody can get any physique he sees, just don't embarrass yourselves, you obviously have not been lifting long enough or just did not do enough research.

>You get there with a strength routine plus some cutting in 1 year.
so like I said, You must look like him or better right? you've worked out for a year right? Lets see.
I don't give a fuck who the guy is.

you look worse

fucking ninja turtle ass nigga

Lol fair enough, I'm a bit more muscular than your goal body.
All I'm saying is, a body like the one OP posted doesn't take too much hard work, assuming you're starting from a reasonable place and can follow a diet.

Better and worse are subjective. (One guy's insertions may be more aesthetically pleasing than another's, but it's all a crapshoot.)

I happen to like the body I've got, and I'm bigger and stronger than OP's guy.

you're fucking retarded
he's on a two days split, he's a youtuber
this is the legit proof that fit is retarded and most of the guys are assholes who don't know what they're talking about

I was only talking about the acne on your chest/stomach.

Rest looks good.

>I'm bigger and stronger than OP's guy.
but posting a photo would be too many clicks right?
chances are you're fat and look like shit but think your superior because muh-muh 3.5 plate lowbar skwatt!
pic or gtfo

>I'm a bit more muscular than your goal body.
literally smaller everything apart from that core

actually traps are bigger too. have a pic where you pose like him?

Ah, fair! I've always had some trouble with acne, but it's not too bad these days, thank God

I already posted one above, and I AM stronger than the guy in OP. I've watched his videos. He's not weak, but he's nothing to write home about.

Here's a similar angle.

>asking if a a body worth 6 months of mediocre lifting is achievable naturally.

1 year of lifting

The ONLY issue is how you handle dieting.

Both mental and physically.

Not every guy can get his bodyfat that low as a natty without his testosterone level crashing.

Also, you will suffer either way. There will be times when you feel low on energy, stringy, and weak.

At least on the way down.

Some "natties" take TRT doses of test, to allow them to circumvent some of the side effects of over dieting that normally cause issues with actual naturals.

If your body handles it well... get used to being hungry.

You dun goof'd friendo

How strong he is IS relevant to the discussion.

Partly because if a guy is NOT natty he will have more muscle for his strength level than a natty would.

Guys on gear can literally gain muscle sitting on the couch, from the hormones alone.

So a guy on a moderate amount of gear, low doses, like not over 500mg a week of test, or equivilent, even as low as like 250 a week, will have MORE muscle than a natty lifter, even while sedentary.

Yes this has been well researched.

So, if a gear user just fucks around with modest weight, like 2pl8 bench, 1 plate OHP, and maybe bodyweight pullups for reps, and does even 1pl8 DL for hgih reps, like 20-30 - and does this stuff a few times a week, basically king of half-assing it... AND he stays fairly lean - he will have a MUCH better looking body than you EVER can achieve naturally.

Where as a true natty lifting the same weights will not look nearly as good.

According to Veeky Forums everything is achievable in about 1/5th the usual time and effort it takes.

But how I wonder? When they tell everyone to "eat big" and get fat on a routine that makes you look like a woman - starting strength.

>implying you're not a fatass

Natty on TRT, sure thing bro.

From this angle you look much better. Then again, I didn't see what the problem with the first one was.

dont listen to the haters bb ur butiful

You can get better than this guy fo sho