>single mother
>grades stink in high school
>never had any friends, just sat inside on the computer or sleeping all day
>barely graduate high school
>still get into uni, grades continue to stink
>first semester, 3 failing classes, 1 almost failing, 1 is okay I guess
>parents both perpetually disappointed in me for being such a colossal fuckup
>never done drugs, or even smoked, only drank once
>no motivation for school, never had a job, all I do is sit in my home and lurk imageboards
>looking like I'll be in uni forever, parents will probably not let me live at home because family disgrace
>even if I wanted to turn things around it's too far gone to even bother trying at this point
>only 19, but life is basically over for me at this point
>the only thing I can see myself doing in the future is being homeless or killing myself

Are some people just not meant to make it? Can lifting help discipline me?

Lol, you're life hasn't even started. Go to a Tony robbins event and get your shit together fgt

start lifting brah, hard work usually fixes your shitty attitude

You sound like a slightly more pathetic version of what I used to be, get your shit together senpai

Op suck it the fuck up. If you hate it so much why don't you work to change it? Oh yeah, because you're a lazy shitlord. Fuck I mean join the fucking military and stop relying on your parents or something. Goddammit you disappoint me too.

>19
>single mother
Your life is over

You're only 19 ffs, some of us don't even remember 19

Are you a single mother or were you raised by a single mother? Jesus fuck clarify your points.

>3 failing classes, 1 almost failing, 1 is okay I guess
Why are you taking 5 classes in one semester? I did 4 and failed 3 of them in one semester. Since then I've done 3 at a time and it's so much more manageable.

i'm like you but i'm 29

time to kill myself

>reading comprehension

Yeah I'm confused about that as well.

>mfw tore my bicep
>tfw pain and discomfort every day
>mfw actually getting slighty nauseated when I try to ignore the fact that my arm is fucked, and use it normally

And you think your life is over OP? I'm 23 and I have this shit...

He has a single mother you dummys. Learn to read in context

That's not what that means. Just saying "single mother" implies OP's a fucking woman.

Man up faggot

Stop being a fucking bitch and act like a real man. Life is hard but not even animals do the stupid shit you do. Oh and literal faggots kill themselves

There isn't a single context clue which could indicate that. Try again.

I was in the same boat at your age (7 years ago). I used to lurk my town for the best spot to end it, but then a fucking idea crossed my mind:

>what if before becoming an hero I try my best to be someone, if it just doesn't work I'll end it, at least I'll try

Right now I'm on my way to Fuck my qt gf, I have a pump and this is my final year of Med school (I quitted SC)

if he has a single mother than why does he mention his parents? i think op is a single mother

>Implying he would make it through boot camp

Dropped out of college
Walked out of my job
Still have hope, still have memes

>single mom

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>never had any friends, just sat inside on the computer or sleeping all day

Lying your ass off.

Even the fattest nastiest nerd females in my High school still had that one token black anime loving dude that would always try to smash/be their friend.

Females do not have it hard in this world. Fuck off.

get child support from your baby daddy.

Since you're a woman you only need to get fit and some poor bastard will take you, then you can get back to be a neet.

Jesus fuck you retarded ass OP answer the fucking question everyone ITT is asking.

Don't play vidya
Don't browse Veeky Forums aside from Veeky Forums and /pol/ on occasion.
Lift 4 or more days per week.
Keep a schedule when to lift, when to study.

I had a 2.5 GPA when I started lifting, now its 2.95 because I can now manage time better.

I was raised by one.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and improve yourself. Can be hard but it's possible.

Then tell your dad to fuck off. If he didn't help raise you he has no right to be disappointed.

>still has both parents in his life
Unless you were never in contact with your father during childhood you can't say that.

>Both my parents
kys

Single mothers can't have two parents? Go drown dude

Assuming 3 credit hours per class, 15 hours is pretty standard. I did 17 most semesters.

No you drown faggot

It could be worse op.

If you read anything in this thread read this:

YOU STILL HAVE TIME

>Be me
>31
>No direction in college, dropped out, neet hard
>Still living at home but working menial labor for last four years to try to repent
>Steady income, savings, car. Want to move out or get better job or go back to school
>Terrified of everything
>Just want to live in a shack with an internet connection and a dog and be a hermit or monk and die without my family being completely ashamed of me

The discipline of the work routine is the only thing that saved me from somehow being worse than I am.

could be worse

>daily mood swings
>depression
>self loathing

how do i treat these feels

i'm 29 but with no savings, income, job or car. don't even have license

OP is a single mother. You can decipher this because
>looking like I'll be in uni forever, parents will probably not let me live at home because family disgrace
QED, learn how to write you fucking mongoloid

That being said, OP, you are destined for failure.
>too lazy to work
>too lazy to study
>can't even keep a man around
>probably fat, looks already deteriorated
>have a kid
You're right, your life is over. Kill yourself and your kid

Veeky Forums =\= /r9k/

Fuck off

anphetamines brah

>tfw father was raging alcoholic, mentally and financially abused my mother. Never interacted with me, had to look to other men for role models.

May as well not have had one. Sometimes it's better to not have contact at all.

>in school with a glorified personal trainer degree
>fat

no one has it worse than I do.

>parents both perpetually disappointed in
Literally fuck them if they were dead set on you being a lawyer or doctor with a gorgeous husband.

You owe your parents nothing. NOTHING.

don't get too riled. wouldn't want to have your fedora fall off now, cunt.

Not OP but my dad left because mum hated him and treated him like shit. I still love my dad and understand completely why he had to go. Just because your parents split up didn't mean one of then is a bad person

Spotted the failing parent. Hopefully one day you'll figure out why your kids hate you

>19 year old being a little bitch

I'm not surprised

You obviously didn't like education, so i'm not sure what posessed you to go to uni. Get an apprenticeship, go work out

3 contact hours per class per week is pretty bare minimum, plus assignments and practicals builds things up pretty fast. Depends what classes you're taking I guess.

the first utterance was 'single mother.'

The context just confuses you more because parents are mentioned together in one word, like they are still together.

How does that help in deciphering what he meant?

Yes autismo.

Also, OP, 19 is nothing, if you were a single mother, maybe but turns out you are not. If anything you are a fuckup in writing and composition.

Find out your interests, and start working towards goals relevant to those interests. If someone woke you up by hitting you with a golfclub, that would fucking motivate ya.

Plenty of people blame shit on single motherhood.

Is it real, or just a meme?

Surely there must be hard-working people with a single parent.

>19
>already in uni
>life is basically over

wake up moron, don't give a shit about what your parents think or what you sucked at in the past. your life, your rules. Don't do anything ever for anybody else to impress them, do shit to impress yourself!

Of course the fucking world is not handed to you on a silver platter, you will have to fight just like you need to kick to stay afloat in water.

lifting is not going to magically fix your problems, but good habits will. after all, you are nothing but the sum of your habits. if you make a habit out of going to the gym, that means you can make a habit out of studying for 1-2 hours each and every. if you make a habit out of learning, that means you can make a habit out of speaking to at least one random person a day and attending one social event per week.

don't think that you can change your entire life in a single setting, rome wasn't built overnight! Pick one habit you want (for example working out 3 times a week) and one you would like to get rid off (spending more than 3 hrs a day on the computer) and track only these two habits for a month. Make a roster with 30 squares and put a cross in every day you manage to keep track of those two habits. After a month or maybe two, these activities feel like second nature to you, keep an eye out so you keep doing them, but start tracking the next good and bad habit for the next months or so.

Over time you will get rid off more and more bad habits and you will gain more and more good habits.

you are only 19. I am currently 28 and was in an equally shitty position at age 26. I worked my ass off for 2 years. I changed so much about my life and I am feeling better every single day. Do not ever underestimate the value of time!

The things you can right now will help you for the rest of YOUR life. remember, you don't life to make your parents proud or anyone ever... aside you! Impress yourself, make yourself proud.

Don't ever give up on yourself.

During the week pull cards and stuff out of your pc and give it to someone who can give it back to you every Friday so you still have the weekend but weekdays are for working its helped me

Are you me?

> girl
> post on Veeky Forums/fit

Choose one

it literally says "parentS" in the 7th sentence

jesus fucking christ, Veeky Forums is dense somethimes

How does being raised by a single mother indicate that the father just vanished from existence? You can still have two parents even after they're divorced, one doesnt just die. And a lot of the time one parent, usually the mother, gets sole custody, but it doesnt mean the other one can't still be disappointed or proud of their child's achievements

nothing is written. you sound australian, so i recommend you join the army. it will no joke make a man out of you and you probably won't get killed in a jew banker war. then after your do your stint you can get them to help pay for a degree you'll actually be motivated about, engineering or something. good luck user, but please drop the pitiable mewling it literally will get you nothing but contempt.