Is this making it f-fit?

Is this why we lift?
To become heartbreakers because we started lifitng because we got our own heart b-broken?

Pic is chick i've known and she is toxic so I cut her off and she's hopelessly trying her heart out to make me talk to her

>The sender is not in your contact list.

Holy kek

>not texting back "Who is this?"

you call yourself a "heartbreaker"

Just dont reply senpai

I got big to break hearts, because I felt lonely and unwanted. But breaking hearts never felt good like I thought it would. I never felt vindicated. I never felt superior. I never felt like now that I was the one calling the shots it would feel good to watch girls in pain over not having me. But I felt some other feels. Boy did I ever feel some feels when I started breaking girls' hearts.

Is this a copypasta?
Because it's srsly putting me in my feels damn it

> report junk

Yes. This is the ultimate goal.

You finally made it. Now go back to the fucking gym and keep lifting bro.

No. I just read OP and it made me feel sad, and I wanted to share. Not all that glitters is gold, and when you're hurt, it's easy to forget that for people of integrity it hurts to hurt others.

more deets user, interested in hearing the drama and how it played out

Are you me

You got your heart broken before, right? How long did that last? Was it tough for you and did it hurt a lot? Enough for you to suck it up and turn your life around and start lifting, right?

Now ask yourself this.
Would she do that? Will she care enough, will she think about it long enough, will she be hurting strong enough to make a decision like you did?
95% of the time the answer is 'no' and that tells you something about the type of person she is and what kind of relationship you two had.

Fucking hell man.
OP here and I agree.
Some people can go around without a care but some people care about the butterfly effect so to speak (a reaction, or an action, that sets off a multitude of other actions that ultimately leads to a permanent change in your life)

Aka some people just aren't that cold

She is a girl she doesn't need to.

All she needs to do is go to one fucking party and wait for guys to approach her. If she really wants she can find a new, probably even a better new guy in about a week. He'll fall in love as well and the void is replaced.

Dont fall for her tricks OP!

Thats because men aren't sociopaths like women.
You may not derive any pleasure from it, but you also shouldn't feel bad, because I guarantee you every woman who ever broke your heart DID get a lot of pleasure from it.

You're no Napoleon

but he is a manlet.

Report Junk

same goes for this pile of shit thread

as a heartbroken grill this pathetic text really gets the feels going. like i can never talk to oneitis again because he already thought I was a loser and trying would only make myself worse.

>female emotions

There's nothing more tiring, man. It only gets worse. The endless, endless, infinite whining and crying.

It just makes a man tired, in body and in his soul.

>like i can never talk to oneitis again
Move on for fucks sake
There are thousands of guys better than him just waiting for you, dont fucking keep them waiting much longer

i kinda like it desu
am i fucked up Veeky Forums

i tried and i picked wrong and it was a sociopath so im just relapsing to the last good memory desu. soz for cancer posting

Learn to screen better, like i said there are thousands
Girls around here cant take a step without 5-10 guys asking them on a date, coworker of mine has gotten at most 12 random guys asking her out on a single day

Find a new guy, its how girls get over guys

He was 3 inches taller than the average man during that period in history.

Answer her
> get help :tear-eyed-laugh-emoji: :ok-hand-sign-emoji:

slut had it coming

>hey lets offer my pussy to the 100th man on first day
>reeee why dont want men to settle down with me

I always thought of myself as a nice guy.
Accidentally breaking hearts feels bad.

Should I try being more if a dick to fwb/hook ups? I'm not ready for feels, I don't want them to catch them either.

a sociopaths entire game is deception, guys get caught by female ones too. and he was the last guy who asked me out. I've never been popular with guys anyway, im 26 and I've only had two long term relationships.

I lift because it's a hobby you can do by yourself. I'd feel lonely otherwise.

Maybe get on tinder, instagram, fb or some random dating site? ever go out?

There are alot more guys on dating sites than there are girls and guys are alot more serious about dating aswell so if you go in it to actually find a guy youll do great (unless youre fat, dont be fat)

not it fucking doesnt. Someone desired you that bad and you crushed them for at least 3 days. it feels great

Mm

I judge myself as a good person based on the fact that I have never broken someone's heart without breaking my own in the process.

all guys want to do on tinder is fuck and half the guys who msg me on okc have clear casual sex references in their profile. but i can't fuck without feelings so I am not interested in it. im not fat and im not white. boohoo

It's funny I'm taking this ancient societies class as an elective and we're going over what they thought as comedy. Apparently those romans and greeks all saw making fun of fat people as a 'civil service' (profs words) to motivate people to become a better version of themselves, same thing went for disabled people.

Well duh, i cant imagine dating a girl without fucking
had a few dates with a girl this summer and she obviously didnt want to get laid, super boring

Guys like sex, its what we do and its what we seek out but given how few girls there are you can exploit it
Learn the game, play the game

>

Why do girls always send these really fucking gay "poetic" texts when a dude ditches them?

They always send the exact same text and share pics of them on Facebook (they like pages called "sad texts" and shit)

Girls are weird man

>Why do girls always send these really fucking gay "poetic" texts when a dude ditches them?
They need time to catch the next guy so they try to get the guy back since they werent prepared to be dumped and they think showing emotion will make him come back
Common other tactic is to guilt him back or tempt him with sex

On FB its to make themselves seem deep

Girls arent hard, they make no sense but its not hard to figure em out

It's always overly melodramatic though, I don't see how any dude would be affected by it

Last chick I was with did the same, started sharing texts like that on her instagram and sad quotes from shitty romance books

Just made her look like a twat

>Grow legs you retard!

Some girls are smart and know to get a guy you offer sex, others arent smart
Nothing more to it really, they are using the wrong bait for their trap and sure enough hilarity ensues when it fails

no i mean like guys saying hey come over to my place ;) without even a date, just straight to the point. like they just want to know if I'm dtf. it's not like I don't fuck but i already know im not cut out for no strings. there's a lot of guys on dating sites but it's another thing to find a thing where mutual qts wanna meet up for a drink and see if we like each other as people. that's a bunch of extra work for someone who just wants to fuck within the next 48 hours.

its just sympathy fishing. especially when you don't have any real friends or appropriate outlets to cry to. most ppl grow some self-awareness and resist those urges. another percentage are putting out bait for some 'mfw i think about u hurtin' white knight cucks. at least LiveJournal was the only thing I could embarrass myself on in a semi public way when I was a teen.

I dont mind going on a few dates before you get down to the fucking and i cant imagine that im alone in that sentiment
Sure, you have a point that alot of guys want to fuck straight up and i dont blame them

You women are impossible to deal with, ive had a few gfs and its been a nightmare dealing with them

To the point, screen and screen again
There are guys who are just looking to fuck and there are those wanting to date, find the latter

lol, if you fags derive no pleasure from breaking girls' hearts, you've never been truly heartbroken.

>tfw you actually derive more pleasure from making girls mire than to fuck them

sure, im looking for an attractive guy who thinks I'm attractive. then we get along in person and have fun. cool sex endorphins. do this for a while and define the relationship as bf/gf? i felt lucky to get up to the regular sex. but I want more than that and it's pretty dang hard. like would you let any girl you fuck be your gf? all kinds of screening.

>would you let any girl you fuck be your gf?
I wouldnt let any girl be my gf mate, youre all terrible at it and not worth the trouble
Sex is a great ego boost when you notice her enjoyment but the cons far outweigh the pros

Do the screening, have the sex, go on the dates and enjoy it
I never said youd find your dreamguy since you girls have impossible standards nowadays, i did say find another guy to date so you get over the last one

I barely think about it at all.

london

it's well known that men lower their standards a lot when it comes to getting laid, but not when it comes to relationships. if you hook up with hot guys, but can't make them stay then your standards are probably way too high.

You haven't made it until women start smelling your socks remind them of you

OP here, glad I didn't leave any of my shit with her. Told her I was gonna give her one of my shirts with my cologne I always wear to her.
Who knows how much crazier she would've gotten.

Dubs have decided
>pic related

he did it, the absolute madman!

Teach me