Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

>tfw no gf to slap me in my face and piss me off before hitting a heavy set of squats

>tfw she has a bf

>too ugly and poor to get an attractive gf

brutal

is post-run sex a thing with running couples?

there's this qt that flirts hardcore with me but she's in a relationship and they're both runners.

Yeah. Your brain often generalizes arousal to new stimulus too, instant animalistic lust if you just got back from a hard run and got them endorphins going

>tfw manlet with no gf

Sad kek

Holy shit tho I do feel bad for the manlets. I am one, but I'm gay so it doesn't matter.
Every girl friend of mine fucking hates short guys its amazing. Everyone from the blonde and blue eyes could-be-model girl to my friend who looks like a fucking potato with tumblrautism demands height
Said potato girl has turned down guys way out of her league for not being more than 3 in taller

>tfw only 2.5 in taller than my gf
>tfw gf is 5'11.5
>jakes still on u manlets

'Glow'? Hotness, basically?

"youthful glow"

See? That manlet on the left managed to get a tall girl. We're all gonna make it brah

>tfw met girl

Hold me brehs

Ur doin it bruh

>tfw 6 2 24kissless virgin

height is overmemed

its only about face and not being completely out of shape

>tfw i count multiple sex sessions with my grill as cardio.

christ, can't you people keep this shit in /r9k/? this circle jerk of self pity doesn't belong in Veeky Forums, contrary to popular belief

>height is overmemed
Can confirm
6'1'' and good face but still pretty much undateable
Most girls have a boyfriend already and are only looking for beta orbiters it seems

When did dating get so fucked up

idk

i have crippling autism but
>be at work
>girl is checking me out, measuring me with eyes
>work my courage and ask her out
>"uhh i dont know" and runs away

fuck
i lost hope now
im leaving humanity behind

>i love you, but you're not real

Fuck this feel, I feel it too much
Every goddamn girl has a bf, when will I find I girl I actually like who is single?

DELET THIS

Neither sex nor running, nor even a GF makes you strong as fuck. Shoo shoo gains goblin.

>tfw new housemate
>she's not slim but not really chubby
>cute face but acne
>tells me she really likes pole dance and want to train it
>brings her laptop to the kitchen and shows me some world championship in pole dancing
>let me show you pole dancing for guys
>play Frank Medrano calisthenics video on YT
>we move to my room to get more comfy
>watching Stranger Things (great show with great soundtrack btw)
>She's sitting next to me in that fucking onesie pajamas
>tells me she's going home for the weekend
>oh, kay
>"But let's watch something again on sunday, okay user?"
>sure

I'm autistic and never know if girl is interested in me, or just nice. I don't want to make some stupid move and have weird atmosphere in the house later. She also complimented my taste in clothes once.

>this actually looks like a girl i like

Sure, I could probably go for some after I showered. But my running partner would have to do all the work. And I go hard, so she would probably think the same thing. Otherwise, how could I respect that effort?

Basically, being up for it would mean I wasn't training hard enough.

Damn that is hardcore spaghetti right there

Don't worry about it.
If the situation is making you worried, you're not in charge.
Don't be beta.
Take control of your life.

>He turned her vegan

don't shit where you eat but also... bust a move

Don't fuck your housemates. This only ends badly.

>tfw gf just told me she's pregnant

Gg I guess

>unlabeled axes

I honestly, with all my heart, Seriously and in a completely worried manner, Hope with great expectation, that not even one of You, sensible and rational Guys, ever tried, or were willing to commit such a stupidity, for real, Do not Do something as ridiculous, dull, pointless and senseless as This

>living in dorm
>2 girls just knocked on my door
>went to open it
>they ran and hid in their room next to mine
>autistically went and took the trash out so I dont know if they came back
Thanks autism.

>tfw gf

Feels good Lads

>tfw didn't know she had a bf
>gaming her as much as possible without seeming autistic
>hit off well, really likes you
>find out she has bf
>still likes you as a friend
>wants to hang out with you
>getting more attached because she's so damn qt
>will never have her

I used to know that feel

Now sure if the post-feels are worth it desu

kekked heartily

>gf is rich and gets to go to private school
>lives 5 hours away

>im a poorfag taking night classes at the local state college
>she gets drunk and parties, texts me drunk saying she loves after she gets back at like 2am.
>no question she's making out with other guys and shit.

Having a gf sucks.

Well I had lots of sex and it's pretty good, amazing even.
Never tried that running thing through.

Is that what poor people do when they need to get somewhere instead of driving a car?

Sort of know that feel senpai

my ex texted me today at gym
>I'm sorry, I love you

after 3 FUCKING YEARS OF ABSOLUTE SILENCE

cut all contact, dude. that shit is poisonous for your soul. also it's normal to want what you can't have, so if you're falling for someone who doesn't like you then you're in for all kinds of pain.

guys wat do

>oneitis from few years ago is still in group of friends
>been working out for a year or so
>see her again last week after 2 years
>compliments me on my gains
>feels my arms, later that day again
>still a total dyel
>have to walk her back to the train after the hang out sesh because she is "scared"
>dont wanna do it
>still do it like a friendzoned cuck

I think my feelings for her are back, gym session already done for the day so cant lift my feels away. why am i such a faggot and what do to not like her. I was a total beta cuck when i met her so i didnt ask her out, some other guy did and they are still in a relationship. i found out later that she liked me but was waiting for my move that never came. feels bad man. Also cant stop thinking i still have a chance with her which is wrong of me but cant get it out of my head.

Bonus: why are standards so low? you would think the opposite with al the ripped celebs.

1) girls going out getting drunk late at night without partner around are not LTR material
2) LDR = open relationship

time to reclaim your balls

first you have to realize you have zero chance. stop thinking of scenarios where you end up with her, it's simply not going to happen.

then cut all contact with her. don't be mean, just avoid her.

>tfw found out the qt I liked isn't a virgin at a party
>She also said virginity is a social construct and sex isn't a big deal in a class I have with her

I am a wizard in the making. Never had a girlfriend, never have even texted a girl flirtatiously. The only time I ever held hands with a girl is when a fat girl tricked me into it to mess with me. I got snapchats from girls in bikinis telling me that they missed me when I was on vacation, but I didn't know how to reply. Same girls also Snapchatted me with their cleavage hanging out in a hot tub, and I didn't reply. Now they don't Snapchat me anymore, I never replied to one. Another qt I liked is a normie party girl who has a boyfriend, but is one of the girls who Snapchatted me, and even sat with her legs leaning on me at a party and talked to me a lot of the night before she got too drunk. I don't drink or smoke anymore, Ive got blackout panic attacks from smoking weed that was probably laced and that ruined partying for me. The sjw qt I talked about earlier keeps looking at me in class and I talk to her a bit, but I am almost certainly reading way too much into that, and I may have ruined my chances when I talked about all of my political views(basically one step away from ancap), and I called trannies and gays "repulsive". I know that was autistic but really I just don't care that much anymore. anyone have similar feels or advice, Veeky Forums?

Fuck her and never talk to her again.

i guess you have to start somewhere, just do it. make a move and go for it no matter how much spaghetti you drop.

i know this. this is probably the best thing. still hard as fuck, even more after i found out she liked me. because of that i still think we could end up together. but its never going to happen and accepting that feels bad.

I don't even wanna.

It was really absurd kind of feel

I responded with
>Your'e drunk, or this is a wrong number

and she responded with:
>lol no mistake, and not drunk

>sofia vergara
>hot
What the fuck goes through your mind everyday?

why you even respond, they do that crap to get good feelings. like a crack monkey taking a hit

dunno, stunned mostly

Exciting! Who's the father?

>talk to girl that I use to have a thing for
> "Yea user he's a good guy"
> "Is he as good as me?"
> "haha Not really but He's taller

being 5'6 truly is hell on earth

fucking kek

lol

We will never experience skipping happily in laughter in a flower field in love with our jb' gf's without a care in the world dopamine reactors at a all time high. no workcelling, no responsibilities,no worrying about noorwood pill, just two teens in love. we can all cope getting all these surgeries,roiding and slaying all these btches but at the end of the day we missed out on the most pure love humans can experience, teen love and we will never experience that we will go to our graves never experiencing the greatest feeling two humans can experience, teen love, and no amount of roiding ps or gymcelling will give us that. .our youth and innocence is forever lost.

>reddit

It seems that my hair is thinning so it's a matter of time before I JUST mode, so I give up on finding a gf for good.

>even girls are getting gfs now
>Tfw you still don't have one
>Tfw your oneitis gf is taller than you
>Tfw your oneitis gf is closer to Chad mode than you

Lmao, thank you. I needed that. Unfortunately it's me. I'm not ready to be a dad bros. Fucking birth control failing..

>tfw i've succesfully gotten my girl to start lifting with me
>twice a week together
>after gym she waits for my class to end then drives me home for bang time
>she's getting way hotter

Yesterday she got past squatting solo bar. I'm so proud of her

this makes me feel sad

jesus christ m8 lighten up

HS Senior here, teenage relationships are fucking retarded and a waste of time. Females are massive gains goblins anyway.

>pedo zone ends at 12 or 14

wtf gross.

14 year old girls can't be hot

>tfw she's also my co-worker

I swear run fags are the worst. There isn't a bigger group of cock loving faggots on this earth

>he's taller
I feel you 5'7" here, every guy I've seen is taller than me by at least 2" and girls are my height on average 4" taller with heels. fml