ITT: Vegans BTFO

a vegimate grill eats meat after 20 years
the result is pretty hilarious, i thought you guys would enjoy the video

youtube.com/watch?v=LnKbiyTyTxs

how assblasted is Richard Gains right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4as1W6zH2fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her stomach will prob be killing her later if it's her first time in 20 years desu.

worth it

and why exactly should I believe she's a vegetarian for 22 years??

I was vegetarian for 16 sad fucking years. Meat did not effect my stomach in the slightest

i love that she goes saying that she feels 'drunk' with the food

and i am wondering if it has to do with her brain thanking her of that type of protein ingestion

pretty based

Vegimite is an Australian food or spread, I think. Definitely not a word to describe a person.

>girl eats junk food
>enjoys it

BTFO!

Like watching those vids where a deaf person hears for the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4as1W6zH2fM

BTFO VEEEEEEGAns

meat a tasty!!!

>t. retard with no idea of what bacteria is
were you 16 years old when you switched?

lmfao

I would love to have a Veeky Forums themed restaurant in the style of the heart attack grill

like a menu divided into 'cutting' and bulking sections and food cooked to cater to the macros involved in each
then you could have things like the starting shake pitcher - featuring a gallon of milk and like 8 shots of whisky between four people
or squaffles - waffles made with oat flour and topped with whey flavour ice cream

could décor the place in a golds gym style aesthetic and make all the waiters wear zyzz wigs

also there could be like eating challengers called dreamer bulks and if you complete them you stand up and the whole restaurant has to mire you
fail and you are branded a sad kunt until you complete one

>vegimate

Do you come from a land down under?

Ive thought about this before. Likely wouldnt make any money unless you put it in California near bodybuilding mecca. I cant think of another place with enough interest in a gym themed restaurant

>and make all the waiters wear zyzz wigs

Fucking fantastic.

´This makes my penis very hard.

Daily reminder that if you're not a raw food vegan you'll never make it and should just end yourself now.

>thank you for letting me eat your meat
Noice

When did you break up with your gf?