Recently started taking creatine and beta alanine (around a month ago)...

Recently started taking creatine and beta alanine (around a month ago), also feel like I've been going harder in the gym since then and cardio feels easier; is it just placebo or do you also notice its effects (besides hair loss)?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-jenna-fischer-john-krasinski-love-chemistry-the-office-20160121-htmlstory.html
vulture.com/2016/01/john-krasinki-wasnt-in-love-on-the-office.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats john up to now? Crazy guy

Getting stalker by Jenna since he got Veeky Forums

>"John and I have real chemistry," she told a caller. "There's like a real part of me that is Pam and a real part of him that's Jim. And those parts of us were genuinely in love with one another."

>The mother of two also dished to host Andy Cohen and his viewers that Krasinski was the "most fun" on set and said she approved of his new buff physique for the Benghazi drama "13 Hours."

>"It's incredible. He looks good. He looks really, really good," Fischer said.

latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-jenna-fischer-john-krasinski-love-chemistry-the-office-20160121-htmlstory.html

John's reply
>“I think that was wildly misquoted or taken out of context," John Krasinski, the man you'll always think of as Jim Halpert, no matter how buff he gets, told the Daily Beast. "I’m sure she was trying to say something nice about how genuine the acting relationship was, of bringing a relationship that became that popular onscreen — and I think we both feel it’s such an honor to be a part of that relationship. As far as how she was quoted about saying we were ‘genuinely in love,’ I think that was taken wildly out of context and I feel bad for her.”

>I feel bad for her

vulture.com/2016/01/john-krasinki-wasnt-in-love-on-the-office.html

Why you diggin around this extensivley lmao

It's /tv/'s meme of the year

Proof that men age like wine and women age like a moldy chunk of dog shit.

Ahhh

Womem have to give birth which just completely fucks their shit up. Also men have more protons

>Womem have to give birth
Pretty sure they arent forced to unless they want kids and are actually preggers though mate
Alot of women manage to fuck their shit up without giving birth

Very soon we will be able to simply grow new humans in a lab. Women will be obsolete and useless as they deserve to be.

Nah theyre forced brah.

Found the gayyboii

>friendzoning this

Pretty sure women will become obsolete when we invent the sex robot that does the job women arent willing to do (have sex)
After that has happened...who gives a shit? but im guessing women will loose their collective shit after suddenly not being able to tease the balls off a dude and use the fact that he wants to stick his dick im them to get free stuff and attention

Sadly no, I really wish I was gay so I could be done with women forever. I just can't do it though.

Sounds like something a gay boi would tell himself to ease the transition into gayness

Lmao

Whats wrong with being gay?
>More, better and easily avaliable sex
>Easier time getting relationships
>Still a guy

So all the perks of being a female but none of the weakness, sounds great

this is sad

Nothings wrong with it, im just proud youre coming out

share more experiences with creatine and B-A

plz post more

anyone

Was really hoping for on-topic discussion but oh well

nice

Creatine isnt placebo
Simply put heres how it works
Most cells of the body use ATP for energy, ATP is A-P-P-P chain, once used it changes to ADP which is A-P-P
Creatine speeds up the process up changing ADP into ATP, so it should increase energy available for celluar processes