Dear fit

dear fit,

my aunt is a dumpster diver with incredible talent for finding worthwhile stuff being thrown out by stores. she recently gave me two boxes of GNC "mega men powered (?)" extreme training vitapack program, each box has 30 pouches with 7 pills in it of different kinds.

the box says,

vit A 5000 iu 100%
vit C 300 mg 500%
vit D 1600 iu 400%
vit E 30 iu 100%
vit K 80 mcg 100%
thiamin 50 mg 3333%
riboflavin 50 mg 2941%
niacin 50 mg 250%
vit b6 50mg 2500%
folic acid 400 mcg 100%
vitamin b12 50 mcg 833%
biotin 300 mcg 100%
pantothenic acid 50 mg 500%
calcium 200 mg 20%
iodine 150 mcg 100%
magnesium, 50 mg 13%
zinc 25 mg 167%
selenium 200 mcg 286%
copper 2 mg 100%
manganese 2 mg 100%
chromium 120 mcg 100%
molybdenum 75 mgcg 100%
chloride 72 mg 2%
potassium 80 mg 2%

branched chain amino acid blend 150 mg
creatine precurser blend 100 mg
sports blend (green tea leaves extract, l-glutamine, l-taurine, carnosyn beta alanine) 50 mg
joint cushion support blend, methysulfonyl-methane, collagen, hyalauronic acid 50 mg
alpha lipoic acid 25 mg
choline 10 mg
inositol 10 mg
silica 4mg
boron 2mg
lutein 950 mcg
lycopene 950 mcg
zeaxanthin 190 mcg
astaxanthin 50 mcg
vanadium 10 mcg

vitamin C 120mg 200%
niacin 20 mg 100%
vit b6 100%
pantothenic acid 10 mg 100%

ginger rhizome extract 500 mg
yerba mate extract 500 mg
guarana seed extract 422 mg
black tea leaves extract 100 mg
schizandra chinensis extract 100mg
l-carnitine 25 mg
dill weed extract 5 mg
grape seed extract 1 mg

so this sounds like pretty good stuff right? i took some this morning and it made me feel really weird. energetic, a little shaky, kinda restless. my workout is mainly lift big pieces of broken concrete that are all over the place where i live, and i don't know if it's placebo but i just went pretty fucking hard at it, to the point i feel shaky and exhausted now, and more sore than usual.

what do you think fit? is this stuff the real deal?

regards, anonymous poster

Jesus christ. The autism. Did you sit looking at the bottle as you typed this all out?

Instead of typing that out and posting a fucking unrelated Aristotle quote you could have just taken a picture of the bottle.

yeah it took a little while lol

that's actually not a bad idea

i looked on the other side of the box, it also has 1.5g l-arganine, 30mg trans-resveratol, 120mg ginkgo biloba leaf extract, and 100mg sicilian blood orange fruit and peel extract.

This

Wtf child

Basically its a big multivitamin. Wont be bad for you, just drink plenty of water through the day, cause you'll be pissing a lot of that out.

Since you seem new, no supplement will get you jacked. You need to pick up heavy shit and put it down again. That, and eat enough protein. Read the sticky here for more info. Tells you how to cut fat, build muscle, a little bit on flexibility, etc.

That fuckin frog. You r9k?

What's the list for?

this, you still need to lift.

it seems like a good multivitamin. but it really is having some sort of effect on me, almost like caffeine, but different, it's like weak amphetamines.

i know the sticky and i know how to lift, that's not the point, i'm just curious what you guys think about this vitamin pack thing given that it's having actual effects on me mentally and physically. i think these boxes of 30 packs go for like 60 bucks at gnc, but the entire store seemed like a crock of shit to me when i looked around.

> r9k

fuck no, those guys are hideous faggots

>What's the list for

music theory research, i'm writing a textbook on novel forms of meta-harmonic types in the diatonic style, pic related. brainstorming.

forgot pic, these pills made me feel very strange and sweaty.

It's got a lot of vitB, and green tea, maybe a few other things that would pump you up a bit. Unless it makes you feel shitty then I wouldn't worry about it. Does it feel like you drank an energy drink, made your skin feel a little tingly? If so, I'd say that's pretty normal.

You are correct, most of the stuff in those places are a crock of shit. The only things you may need are a protein, and creatine. That's only if you can't eat enough through and still need more protein for the day. Creatine just makes your muscles hold water and look bigger. There is some anecdotal evidence of it progressing baldness if you were going to go bald anyhow, so take that for what it's worth.

yeah, it's sort of similar to an energy drink, but more potent. and it's been going on for like 8 hours.

i think i'll keep taking it, because like, where the fuck am i going to get copper in my diet? where do i get molybdenum? it says this has creatine precursors in it. eh.

OH, BCAAs are good for cutting to minimize muscle loss as well. Forgot that one.

Yeah, I'd say that's probably normal. You're getting 80 times what you need for some of those things listed lol. Just take it when you first wake up and if it affects your sleep, then drop it.

I actually quit all caffeine and nicotine just for better sleep and the benefits that come with it. I'd lie in bed and feel like my heart was pounding too fast and way too hard. After I quit, my heart rate went from >90 to around 60. I don't think I'll ever take the stuff again, if I do it will be really early in the am and just to get through a tough day or something.

Add me to the screencap

i guess i should probably stop smoking too, haven't smoked for a long time regular but recently smoked several packs. and haven't been sleeping well. also drank a liter of vodka last night and took the pills on an empty stomach. i'll take them with food tomorrow. drinking isn't a regular thing for me, just needed to get smashed, been stressed a little recently.

what the fuck did aristotle ever do

aristotle could almost certainly lift far more than you. natty.

Aristotle was a proficient wrestler, fought for Athens in war, was an advocate of healthy living and exercise, whilst, of course, being an influential philosopher.

I smoked my hookah like it was going out of style. I went to climb Mnt Fuji and about died because of it. Actually Mnt Fuji was what convinced me to drop all of the bad shit and get back into shape. Doing something like that really shows what kind of shape you are in and can be an eye opener for sure. I quit drinking as well. Minus times like Halloween and stuff anyways.

The worst I do now is eat ramen once a week with my buddy here.

Smoking is just a slow way of killing yourself, and drinking can be too. Never a bad idea to quit them.

>Reading the Brian Herbert Dune Books
>Not staying true to Frank Herbert
kys

listen you little cocksucker, they were written by his son (presumably a ghola) and another very skilled writer who studied hard to do it, and they were written exactly to frank herberts outline and specifications, in fact you can't really tell what parts are frank herbert and which parts are brian herbert.

i'm not saying they're equally as good, but what the fuck else am i going to read. they're pretty good and yes, frank herbert himself wrote down 'DUNCAN IS THE ACTUAL KWISATZ HADERACH'.

>>>>>>regards, anonymous poster

Sitting down to write all that, followed up by this...

Wrong pills, op.

>Basically its a big multivitamin

for you.

>dumpster diver
>lifts broken concrete

you are trash people