What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

kys neet

>How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

i was a normal adult who moved out after high school and haven't moved back home since

You have two options

> move out and quit being a pussy

or

> kill yourself

The choice is yours.

>Move out with no money

Good advice normie fucks

>Kill parents
>Watch them die
>???
>Become Batman
batman is fit as fuck and has no parents so its obvious what you need to do here user

fucking hell man

you're the one who wrote
>taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life

so if it's an option, shut up and do it

jesus quit being such a faggot

I came back after months of being away and this is still a thing? 1/10 for making me reply, enough with the pasta user

so many fucking newfags holy shit
is Veeky Forums a bigger newfag magnet than /b/?

Get a job and move out otherwise stfu and enjoy the free roof over your head.

I'm sure they want you gone too.

>just get a job

THERE'S NO JOBS BESIDES MCDONALDS YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING NORMIE SHIT@

Just live with your parents in cocoon mode till you make it,,

then find a gf and move into a place with her

Then get that job, save up, move your ass out and start being an adult instead of a wimpy, useless manchild.

>I'm so jeally of other neets
No you're not
Literally every NEET hates his/her life and only pretends not to on the internet

>THERE'S NO JOBS BESIDES MCDONALDS YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING NORMIE SHIT

Material engineers are somewhat in demand
Oh wait, I forgot, you're retarded

>no real skills

Obviously prioritizing wrong.

>work at mcdonalds

fuck u normie

I get 4 hours of sleep a night and still make gains you pussy. If you think living in the comfort of your parents home is testosterone reducing stress levels then youre in for a treat. If you go out on your own youll be working two jobs and eating ramen every meal in order to make rent.

Your hair will gray day to day as you struggle in this shit economy. You dont know what cortisol is until youre working 530am to 800pm every night. You regularly have to choose between calories/training/or sleeping because you only have enough time for one of those activities.

Fuck off m80

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

lmao
>waaaaaaaaaaaaa why aren't my parents coddling me? everything would be hunky-dory for me if they were the ideal support system

fuck off

waaaaahhhhhhhh

this is a copy pasta you dumbass new fags

>People falling for this stale pasta

look at this fucking newfag OP just replying normie to everything.

Listen up fucking cunt. Go get a fucking job and quit being such a sad excuse of a human being. Even if its mcdonalds who the fuck cares you're getting paid by the hour you dumbcunt plus they have 50% off for employees when you wanna go in on that dirty bulk. If not getting enough is a problem and you wake up at 6 THEN GO TO SLEEP EARLIER YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER YOU ARE A FUCKING NEET ITS NOT LIKE HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO. jesus christ can you not count.

11pm-6am = 7 hours
10pm-6am = 8 hours WOW THIS MUST BE FUCKING MAGIC HOW DID I GET 8 HOURS FROM THAT

just fucking kys honestly

Chores are just free cardio m8.

Holy shit literally 90% of Veeky Forums is new, wtf am I still doing here.

i dont feel like eating pasta tonight desu