Ok Veeky Forums, you got me into this mess. How many cans can I sip a week without fucking myself up?

Ok Veeky Forums, you got me into this mess. How many cans can I sip a week without fucking myself up?

I have about 15 per week. That's like 30 cups of coffee, which is less than plenty of my peers drink per week.

I've observed no ill effects. Been drinking it since March.

T. sleep-deprived, overworked law student

about three fiddy

how did this awful meme even start

it's tree fiddy, you mongloid

what the fuck? you're gonna die soon buddy, sorry

I'll let you know.

>talking about a subject is a meme
calm down

>HOW CAN IT BE PERMISSIBLE

Got two cans of this sugar free lemon flavored shit and the next day my stomach felt like it was being ripped apart from the inside.

Remember kids, take some bronkaid with your first sip for sick gains

I just drinked The Doctor. So tasty.

Ask your doctor to look at your kidneys I promise you'll find something lumpy growing it's called cancer and you're gonna die dw tho you'll probably live like 7 more years depending on immunities

>deluded sipfags can't even recognize their own meme

Can you source me? I'm confident in my grasp of nutrition, but I've heard this so many times that I'm sincerely curious. I know there was that study published last week that involved a guy developing some sort of hepatitis, but he was drinking 5 [unnamed energy drinks] per day and each can had 200% Niacin, while sips have only 100%.

>lemon flavor

how did it taste? better or worse than the cum-colored one?

ULTRA BEAST URINE

Im about to do another ec stack for a month or so

I got a family member into these a while back. He's in his 50's and is jacked af obsessing about his bf% so I bought him some. He went crazy drinking about 4-5/day for 8 months and he started having this severe pain in his back. giant kidney stones, had to have surgery to remove them too big to pass. he's all good now and back to sippin', and doctor did not blame it on sippin' but the timing is weird.

One a day is fine, two if you really need it, but spaced out by at least 5 hours. Any more than that on a regular basis and you're heading for snap city.

How to ec stack in Australia?

This. Max one a day, but if you really have to one day you can have 2.

No-Doz and Codral Cold and Flu with Pseudoephedrine?

Honesty whatevers in a sip can't be bad for you unless you over do it and have absolutely zero potassium or vit d in your body. Its literally taurine, caffine, vit b, ginseng and other vitamins/supplements mixed with diet coke. Literally a joke saying it's bad for you unless you over do it. I don't even get headaches off it like i do caffeine.