Chest Hair

Hey Veeky Forums

What do you do to your chest hair? Shaved? Waxed? All natty? Trimmed?

let me know and why famalam

trimmed

Also if you guys trim, do you use a electric trimmer, and if so what mm length?

The only thing you should ever shave is your beard, shaved body hair is disgusting and only looks good for like a day and a half
If it bothers you that much just go to a decent salon and get it waxed

trim balls and under arms, shave shaft

shave/wax back if you got back hair, leave rest be or hand in your man card

What's a good, cheap shaver? I literally trim my chest, nips, arm pit, balls, shaft, with the same pair of sharp rusty scissors. Take a bath and do it once a month.

Chris Evans is too good for that marvel movie bullshit. He should branch out into more serious roles.

I trim every couple months
Nah, if you're too hair any not huge you look dumb, rather than manly

Chris Evans is a comedic actor who lucked out with a few serious roles and got the Cap America thing.

He knows he has it good and is living up to the whole cap america thing and keeping his head down and even keeping humble.

Look at Deadpool. That shit's already off the fucking rails and it's not even filming yet.

I thought deadpool came out like a year ago. Evans fucking killed it in Snowpiercer. Dude should do more shit like that.

He is also in that film Sunshine 2007, fuck i wanna watch that again

au naturel.

Not a single lady I know likes shaved chest.
And neither do I, especially that I have naturally hairy body.

>Not a single lady I know likes shaved chest.
Well this is hardly a selling point
Ive met girls who say "Euw, body hair" and ive met girls who love it like you say
What girls think/say is just pure nonsense in the best of times bro

One thing to keep in mind is you tend to look more beefy without chesthair

Natty. Only cause the heaux like it

The girls that say "ew body hair," end up loving it the most. Women are fucking retarded, do whatever makes you feel better.

So many skinnyfat twinks with hair ly bodies that I just want to molest with my smooth elf penis. I don't have a single out of place turk pube where I shouldn't and I am proud. Fucking plebs.

I'll trim around the nipples and that's it because i'm not a faggot. Any guy who shaves his chest hair is a beta faggot numale degenerate.

One time a woman told me I'm ridiculously smooth in a disgusted tone

then sucked my dick

full chest hair. Women dig it and only cakeboys shave

I know women tend to say shit they themselves don't believe, but it was just a lil' ironic fedora tip to all those who shave/don't different regions because "ladies prefer".

Also remember when I got a tattoo, and I shaved part of my chest, so I had to shave the rest to not look stupid, and what you said is true - my chest looked like I actually trained it. But I don't like the itching and I seriously like my chest hairy. I shave my shoulders tho. single dark hair curling on my shoulders and upper back is no-no.

>Women are fucking retarded, do whatever makes you feel better.
Couldnt fucking agree more with you there bro

I used to have a shaved chest but recently i stopped, no particular reason and i look pretty buff even with the hair and it has nice color, thickness and density so i dont actually give a fuck
Nice not to have to deal with stubble aswell

>chest hair
Thats why i am a low test. So i don't have to bother about chest hair.