Not lifting for those who LITERALLY died for you

>not lifting for those who LITERALLY died for you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSDh0UcKgU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw current military welfare queens try to portray themselves as """"""""""""heroes"""""""""""""" based solely on the accomplishments of true soldiers who actually fought for something meaningful

Anyone in military right now is simply a violent retard with zero options in life beyond being a blatantly retarded and extremely violent fuckwit.

How did they die for me?

You mean for Israel?

None of those men died for me or did a single solitary fucking thing for me in particular or even indirectly.
As a matter of fact, many of the ones who survived came back to america and made life harder for certain groups.

This deification of WW2 veterans has gotten out of hand and to be honest I'll be damned happy when every single person who can personally claim to have been in that war or had any part of it is dead and we can all forget about that time.

Nigga they were stopping communism. Notice how NK is a fucking DYEL dictatorship and the south is capitalist anime paradise?

Also dude in OPs pic fucking smothered a grenade to save his buddies

>tfw you will never do 1xF grenade smother for those ab gains

Become one of the few good police officers and risk your life right now.
Become a firefighter and save people right now.
Hell, go become a fucking lifeguard.

What's that?
No glory in doing that?
Your fucking words are hollow bullshit?
Well fuck right off then.

PS comunisim has already won. It's infested academia and modern media.

I am

t. I lift for women or men's buttholes

someone's CLEARLY not gonna make it

But I do tho

This guy gets it

The south is fucked brah.

I lift to die like them

You mean died for Israel.

yes, op. I agree

Yes. Every soldier in every army in every war was fighting for isreal. Moron

>Isreal
>pic from Korean war
Oh this one should be good. Show me how "woke" you are from lurking /pol/

we would have been better off with Hitler tbqh

>lifting for anything other than for your own accomplishments
I mean, getting sentimental is okay, but LIFTING for soldiers of the past?
Nigger, you'd honor them by running a marathon or an obstacle course, not by mindlessly picking up and putting down iron.

>Implying running a marathon isn't mindlessly running from point A to point B

Money from every war goes into funding more military factories in israel.

Fuck israel

>he doesn't lift to fight against the ZOG/NWO government
>he doesn't meditate and learn the arcane arts to combat their mind control waves on an inter dimensional level
Stay a dyel slave

Thing is, military in the past was almost entirely running during training, drills and during missions.
My father was in my country's army's special units and there was only one meathead in his group, who got released after a year because he was slowing everyone down and dragging his team's statistics down on obstacle courses and long runs.
The only lifting they were doing were calisthenics.

If you want to honor troops with lifting, then you might as well dedicate your next cumshot to them.

I consider soldiers in WW1 and WW2 as heroes, but can someone explain to me exactly how modern day soldiers in iraq/afghanistan fighting for my freedom? I just can't wrap my head around what exactly they're fighting againts that's a direct threat to my country and "freedom"
>Police officers
>Firefighters
>Paramedics
These guys I've seen do more heroic stuff that actually directly saves people's lives and hell defended our "freedom" more than these troops that burgers claim to do, yet I never see any appreciation for them as much as hero worship for the Army and nowadays Police are almost demonized and ridiculed for doing their jobs.

I cant fucking lift cuz i have a stitched wound and my doc says no lifting for 2 weeks this is hell

Do you like being able to go to concerts, movie theaters, etc. without worrying about some muslim blowing you up? Do you like being ablt to work in your office building with worrying about a plane flying into it?

They're fighting raghead faggots who are fighting back about American Israeli meddling in the Middle East to fuck it up and flood Europe with darkies to take two continents of potential competitors off the books for the US and stop a unified opposition alliance against Israel.

>always relating things to WW2 ans sometimes 1
Not that there's anything wrong with that, but how very american

>wars for Israel and corporations are keeping us safe
>implying our political leaders even remotely want stability in the middle east and don't benefit from the fearmongering resulting from terrorist attacks
>implying we wouldn't just nuke saudi arabia and pakistan if we actually wanted the terrorism to stop
>being this much of a good goy

If anything Britains the worst for this.

America at least talks about their Civil War and Vietnam.

In the UK if you weren't in WW2 did you even really fight in a war?

>yfw trump loves israel

Lol, I love debating /pol/acks. It's quite funny how misinformed you are.

>>>wars for Israel and corporations are keeping us safe
>literally nigger-tier muh illuminati arguments
There is no credible evidence to support that "Israel controls the US" or "the wars in the middle east are for Israel and corporations". /pol/, David Duke, and youtube comments are not credible sources. Pull your head out of your ass you fucking idiot.

>>>implying our political leaders even remotely want stability in the middle east and don't benefit from the fearmongering resulting from terrorist attacks
>implying you are a politician and know exactly how politicians think, what they desire and what they despise.
Yet another fallacy where you fail to provide any credible sources. This is called the "loaded question fallacy".

>>implying we wouldn't just nuke saudi arabia and pakistan if we actually wanted the terrorism to stop
Yes, I am implying that. This comment you made here completely contradicts everything else you've said/are implying.

I thought Israel was orchestrating all of these terrorist attacks like you implied? In your logic, why would we nuke Saudi Arabia/Pakistan if Israel is in fact the one in charge of turmoil in the ME?

>>being this much of a good goy
Is this one of those things /pol/acks say when their arguments gets debunked? Or do you just say it when you feel like a sped?

can't wait to see how they spin this when hilary is elected and WWIII starts over syria

Not the same guy, but to think that Israeli/Saudi interests haven't played a role in US middle Eastern policy you can't claim to understand the situation. Of course Israel isn't exactly the orchestrator, but Israeli and Jewish lobbies are major interest groups.

>Israeli/Saudi interests haven't played a role in US middle Eastern policy you can't claim to understand the situation
This is still a loaded question fallacy. There is no credible evidence to support this statement.

>Of course Israel isn't exactly the orchestrator, but Israeli and Jewish lobbies are major interest groups.
I'm not denying this, I'm denying the statement that the soldiers in the ME "died for Israel" and that the "US is controlled by Israel".

>big bad russians want to cause tyranny and war crimes in syria
>vote hillary and #draftourdaughters to fight russian spetsnaz
youtube.com/watch?v=cSDh0UcKgU8

>Modern soldiers have defended America!
>It's not like we cause terrorism or anything
>It's not like the war on terrorism has created more terrorists!

Yeah man. America isn't based on warmongering or anything.

You remember all those times we've been invaded? Remember that ONE time in 1812?

Thank god we have a military welfare system so we never run out of dumbfucks to go kill people in resource wars! God bless the USA! If it wasn't for the fact that the US has caused the deaths of millions of people in the Middle East, I wouldn't even be here right now!

I'll give you one example off the top of my head. In a wiki leaks Clinton email she discusses the approach and context of the Syrian civil war in the interests of Israel and Israeli leaders. She also goes onto explain how it's important because Israel nor the US want a Iranian allies near Israel.

Why don't they just act like men and put these women in their place? If they are genuinely this crazy straight up fight them then see how long it takes for them to get put in their place.

This. Fuck the allies.
They turned our world into the shithole it is today.

Bitch please. There's a USA flag in my gym. Whenever I attempt a pr, I look up to that flag and lift that shit harder than I could ever lift before. I legitimately think that flag gives me the equivalent of 10 lbs more on the bar

In the US military... prolly.
As for everyone else, nah son.

>americans
>WWII heroes
The true war was beetven USSR and Germany, US was just a second player. Also Soviet Union could quickly won against Japan alone, just look how fast they conquered Manchuria.

Exacly. /pol/ invasion is the biggest problem for Veeky Forums

Everyone else is probably worse.
European militaries are shrinking and filled with incompetent trash. Besides a few small elite special forces units.

also this. I feel sad for the allied soldiers that thought they were fighting for the good guys and now see what that brought us.

In terms of domestic terror attacks, white American men are by far the greatest threat in our country. A couple Muslims blew up two sky scrapers because the us airforce did literally nothing to prevent an attack they were fully aware of, meanwhile white guys are going out shooting up schools, movie theaters, malls and other public areas with high powered assault weapons. If you are still afraid of Muslim terror attacks in the US then you should really try looking at the actual statistics rather than stormfront

Don't trigger /pol/

>US was just a second player
Bullshit, man. Yeah, in Europe, USSR carried the brunt of the German offensive. The European allies (USSR especially) relied on the US for supplies and materiel.
The Pacific was handled by the US, not USSR. They conquered Manchuria as a land grab when Japan was all but done.

Stopping communism what? hahahahahahahaha. That is some western media fucking bullshit right there. nigger you are so brainwashed its painful

babby's first conservative trolling

i lift for God, and every Christian should too

P R A H A
R
A ?
H
A

lol fuck those faggots

>implying they didn't die for corporate interests

>war I never started for causes I never knew about
>THEY DYING FOR U N SHIT BRO

It's not like they gave me a kidney or something.

> Actually uses the word "Assault Weapon"

Dropped

also, Neonazi's have killed like only 8 people in attacks around the world while Islamic terrorism killed 34,000 people.

They only people that join the Army in America are the stupid and poor.

You called me?

Yeah you're right, white men committed 450 out 0f 452 suicide bombings this year. Oh wait

Those were radical Islamic terrorists. Fear mongering is a tool of the administration, but the enmity they've fostered is still a real threat

People like you paved the way for this.