/fraud/

Steroids general.

Posting from my tub while taking an epsom salt bath.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

muscle-research.com/forums/58-Steroid-Profiles?s=7162d42a91104943ffd3646c367a142d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 mast comes in and tries to prove he's not a manlet.

>not bathing in a tub full of liquid testosterone.

Are you even trying to make it?

>masT triggers him and hes not even here

wew

Wtf happened to that guy holy shit

Chewable antibiotics?
I'm sure bimbo can tell you how to get into the bdsm scene and you can find an actual sub.

That is disgusting

Is it smart to run test if your goal is to basically become maximal otter mode like pic related? Not big but slim and althetic.

>holy shit
It's Halloween makeup.
Ey bby you still natty right now?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG

I already know how, it's just that the scene here kind of sucks. It's exclusively old people, fat people, unattractive people, and couples. Blows me away desu, although it's been awhile since I checked fetlife so maybe I'll hop on again just to lurk.

>Halloween makeup
I lied. It's from the walking dead.

>taking steroids to achieve a 10 months of mediocre lifting body

k bro

Not natty as of right now.
Probably not going to be natty again honestly.
Haven't even been natty during my time natty, I was taking clomid to boost test.

Why wait ten months when i can do it in 3

>I'm sure bimbo can tell you how to get into the bdsm scene and you can find an actual sub.
you don't find subs on fetlife

they're all taken already. you go on fetlife if you want to be a sub. like bimbo.

real beta shit tbH

lol I've got two women begging for me to own them and I told my sugar mama no.

>fetlife
Went on there once years ago...
The things I saw...
Humans actually get off on this stuff...
I just can't even lol
K

>on OKC
>EVERY girl >8/10 is transgender
>maybe 5% of the girls on site are trans

Step it up women god fucking damn

You should, it can't be 100%, even if it's 99%.

nice try, but:

>risking potential dangerious and permanent side effects for lmao 10months lifting body
>implying you will be satisfied with that body once you reach it and wont crave more

try the site jerry recommended, I think it was mylol or something

That post doesn't make any sense.

>trans
>8/10 or over

pick one. fggt.

Unno I had strep throat so they gave me a bunch

Try getting strep throat

I'm sure

and you're still being the sub because you're a beta male. same reason you suck dicks for money

it makes perfect sense.

maybe I should have specified for men though

The only stuff that even phases me is knife play/blood play/stitching. Everything else is pretty tame senpai.

There are people, right now, somewhere on earth with tiny needle holes healing or being opened right now along their lips or other body parts sealing it shut. And they fucking love it.

Lol oh well whatever dude it's weird that you subscribe to a strange false paradigm like that

masT?

lotus plsgo.

>bimbo
>beta

In what fucking world is your delusional mind living in senpai?

Besides Jerry (as a joke) I'd say he's the most alpha dude on this board... how could you, user posting, literally more beta than any trip or namefag, even dream of comparing?

Can someone break down the types of anabolic steroids? I'm at the point in my lifting that I'm ready to take steroids, but I'm completely ignorant towards them.

Also, is it possible to get injections if I go to the health clinic with a shoulder injury? I fucked up my should lifting back in February and not it pops all the time and sometimes hurts during intense lift sessions.

you cant be this retarded to not have googled this

you can literally learn everything you need or want to know about steriods and the endocrine system within 2 months if your a lazy shack of shit

Haha I will Google it but I'm scared not gonna lie
Lmao to each his own. I don't judge anyone.
What is this picture? Why is it a thing?

there's the anabolic anabolics and the catabolic anabolics.

Nah, there's really just dry and wet. Strength and mass. But they all go hand in hand.

Alpha beta paradigms don't exist. People are dominant in some situations and submissive in others. Human behavior is complex.

Personally it's super fun to have a lady take power and understand what it's like to relinquish control for a while since I always maintain it.

As for sucking dicks? Lol so?

Wait what, you suck dicks?
Since when

being a sub is pretty much the most beta thing a man can do. probably right behind sucking dicks and getting fucked in the ass by dudes while being "straight"

>Personally it's super fun to have a lady take power and understand
b e t a
e
t
a

I'll fuck your exgf in front of you while you masturbate if you want, you just have to ask

And I'd beat the living shit out of you because you couldn't take any power from me

I do gay for pay and user is upset I don't fit his paradigm of what a masculine individual should be

Is there a wiki page or something to get on the Veeky Forums path to steroid usage?

I'm like
I have no knowledge of steroids at all.

muscle-research.com/forums/58-Steroid-Profiles?s=7162d42a91104943ffd3646c367a142d

Pls no. I clicked on it out of curiosity and I'm 100% sure it's all FBI agents posing as girls and pedophiles.

>I don't judge anyone.

Me either, I don't look down on people for liking that stuff, it's just too over the top for me. Knives and needles are where I draw the line.

I think there's a difference between someone socially apt and someone socially inept. That's the only defining feature that I feel is valid in the whole alpha beta contorted shit.

Dominant and submissive has nothing to do with it. I still consider myself a switch even though I dom 99% of the time, I love giving power to my lady and letting her tie me up and choke/whip me.

Ohhhh.
Yea ur getting pretty big bb. Plan on growing more?

You are the same user that had me look up CP yesterday aren't you...
Reddit steroid wiki is decent. Read and come back with less general questions and more specific stuff.

yes I am

Yeah so you feel me. The ex is tying me up and stepping on my face Sunday that sounds super fun.

Got her a collar and a weighted butt plug. Making her wear the plug to dinner.

>have roid veins and shredded arms in the gym
>look like a bloated faggot at all other times

its gonna be really fucking hard to get that pumped look at any time of the day

Yeah most definitely

wait a sec

Npp and mast are a good combo for looking full and vascular most times of the day

yeah i am aware there are compounds that give me the pump look, but im still determined to only take test

Ya I didn't click that shit lmao.
I like to tie girls up but that's about as degenerate as I get. I just like being dominant. I don't need to cause physical pain to feel that way so I don't do anything super weird lol.
Why?

That's not unreasonable.

High test makes me very full and pumped looking with the right nutrient timing.

How's your diet dude? Lay it all out.

n-natty?

he claims so

add eq for poppin' everything.

tren works too desu.

tren ace + npp?

definitely

not sure what to tell ya, diet is pretty clean.
Not best for bulking, but good for the lean look that is.

Anyways im still new to test so ill just see how it will look like in the near future.
Its just something i noticed. "roid look" in the gym, mediocre look otherwise

can you give us pics?
you give a lot of advice and i wanna know from kinda dyel it is coming from.

no offense

I just can't help it

Oh definitely dude. Fucking I'd try it if the girl was tiny in comparison to me and not wearing anything like stilettos.

Mmmmmm. If I wasn't leaving in 4 mos I'd totally buy currentgf a nice daytime collar.

Vibrating underwear+plug at public with the wireless controller in your hand. Strap that shit in tight and thank me later.

>Tfw sadistic as fuck

Worst I've done so far I think I'd bind up a girl and mouth fucked her while whipping her ass HARD with a flog, crop, and whip rotating them, and did it until she puked.

I came in the puke. Wasn't great but fuck it was fun.

We didn't do that again though.

I mean are you balancing minerals? Post wo carbs?

So, just like everyone else here then

>start injecting test
>stop getting headaches
>stop getting sick
>gains like crazy
>mind focused and always in get shit done mode
>more confident in myself socially and more confident in the way I look
>never stressed or scared always have a plan to make things work
>recovery time is instant and never sore

ultra placebo or does this happen to everyone?

for me it was

>sik gains
>fluent talking and coo laid back alpha mood
>get shit done mode
this very much

I doubt its placebo.

But our holy lord Jerry will soon arrive

>"xDDD DANK MEMES BRO, its 100% placebo lmao. Test doesnt do shit, it doesnt even give you gains. Its not even a steroid :DDDD "

jerry is right.

im not doing any kind of balancing my minerals or doing carb cycles or whatever. i just eat. There is no plan behind food.

I get post wo carbs though.
Actually, my entire day is filled with carbs. Lots of carbs.

Is that a bad thing?

Lmao ya I don't like stuff like that. Puking and physical pain and stuff is where I draw the line. I mean I will pull hair and slap a fat booty but not to the point that it's borderline abuse lol

>he replies to me as if his opinion has any value

it's not abuse if they like it cap.

>Put on TRT
>should have felt something

Going from 10nmol to 60+? Yep.

Notice a difference? Not really.

P L A C E B O

Help me out fraud bros. Been on a low test high tren cycle for 5 weeks now. First 4 weeks i took dbol as a starter. Felt great with almost no AI but after i stopped taking dbol my dick basically died. Wtf is going on?

maybe low estrogen?

try taking 5mg dbol a day, see if that helps.

If it does, slightly up test and drop the dbol again. See if it goes away.

Nothin wrong with that.

Side note, fetlife is making me depressed by the quality of person who enjoys kink near me. The hottest person I saw on local chat was a 21 year old dude. That's enough lurking today.

Any Frenchfags or other eurofags involved in the local kink lurking ATM who wanna give me some recommendations?

But im still on 250mg of test e per week... Granted Its my first time running tren but does it really fuck with the estro that much?

True but I don't know any girls who want to gag on cock so badly they puke lol
No I'm guessing high e2. He was on test and dbol with no ai. Dbol aromatizes like crazy so e2 was probably super high.
Drop the dbol and overall test levels drop but e2 stays high = dingle no worky
Where do you live?

then you should go get bloods. That should be plenty desu.

>tren
>estrogen issues

I thought you were running really low test. But it could be prolactin now I think of it.

>drop dbol, test levels go down
>drop dbol
>test levels down

wtf did I just read?

dbol aromatizes like crazy. Its MUCH worse than test. If anything the ratio would have been worse on dbol.

And dropping dbol causes a change in test? that's news.

I'm guessing prolactin.

He just said he started injecting test, not that its TRT.

I agree that if its TRT dose, then it is indeed placebo

He also didn't state how long he's been taking it. If it's under 4 weeks it's definitely placebo.

Tbh you'll feel something if you were low before. But not if you had decent levels.

>True but I don't know any girls who want to gag on cock so badly they puke lol

You don't know the right girls senpai.

I live on the west coast near cali. The scene looks even more dead now than it was 6 months ago, no munches or play parties are even scheduled within 50 miles of me wtf.

Isn't dbol just oral test? Does it not raise test levels in bloodwork?

Honestly I'm clueless on orals. I decided long ago that I like drinking too much to use orals so I've done almost no research on any drugs that are liver toxic.
>You don't know the right girls senpai.
I don't think I want to know those girls lmao.

only test raises test levels.

run low test (100mg or so) with 600 tren and you'll come back with normal test levels.

I don't think anything but test shows up in the whole x ng/dl nmol/l bloodwork.

okay faggots. i think i've finally figured out my gyno issues.

so i've been varying my test/mast usage as well as my exemestane and raloxifene dosages based upon how i feel and how my nips felt.

recently i starting upping the dose of both mast and exemestane pretty significantly, only to see my nipples remain puffy. at first i thought maybe my masteron was bunk (could be tren or some aromatizing compound), but then i stopped it and just stuck with test, while keeping the exemestane dosage high. i fucking STILL kept seeing puffy nipples.

BUT, now that i've had time to analyze it, i think maybe the puffy nipples are actually a sign of low estrogen (or low est/anabolic ratio), and that higher estrogen causes my nipples to become erect more easily and frequently, thus making them appear to be smaller.

anyone have any input on this?

Got it senpai, will up the prami and see if that helps the prolactin, if not ill find somewhere to get caber

It's been 6 months since I started

Never had blood done before to see if I was low but I had trouble making gains until I started

? I don't know a whole lot about steroids, I'll say that right now, but taking random doses and fucking up your body's hormone levels making them go up and down like a roller coaster then self medicating the same way can't be good for you, right?

>The hottest person I saw on local chat was a 21 year old dude.

It's not gay if you dress him up like a girl

is it TRT or not, faggot.
meaning, 150mg or less

Had 700-800ng/dl

Definitely feel a lot more calm in social situations, less anxiety about dumb shit otherwise, and in general happier and sleep better.

The physical gains on 250mg/e3d haven't been as drastic 7 weeks in though. Was expecting a lot more.

>I've done almost no research on any drugs that are liver toxic.
isn't tren liver toxic?

>rooms apparently get inspected in a few days
>i haven't been in my dorm room since the day i moved in, over 2 months ago
wonder what the fuck they are gonna think when they see unopened boxes of clothes and shit

no when injected

take 5mg of methyltren and see unlimited gains but youll replace the liver within the week.

real dosage is 500mcg binds realy well to the androgen recptor

Ya it looks like you are right based on my 5 mins of research. I still think his issue is high e2 not low.
A little but not like sdrol or something.

i thought u got banned again

tard lvls through the roof

I noticed when I got trt I stopped getting headaches too. Before I would get them every 3-4 days and pretty bad too.

Why are you trying to be kill?

Why are you posting as a namefag and not a trip like you usually use?

>tfw metformin is making me tired to the point where i'm spending 15 hours a day lying in bed.

I reset my pc and phone.

And I usually namefag.

how many impersonators of you will fraud get?

New trip i guess. People have my email. Can confirm there if needed.

>>Why are you trying to be kill?
cuz how long would u want to sit in ur house on your fucking computer all day wasting """""""""""""""""""""""the best times of your life"""""""""""""""""""

all i do every day is go to class (taking a route that goes through faculty parking to avoid all human contact) and then come straight home to sit here and waste my life

cant even look people in the eye anymore. i ignore words directed at me too whenever possible