How do I gains if I hate chiken?

how do I gains if I hate chiken?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can you hate chicken

make some different seasonings for the chicken and cook it different ways you fool

try different meats too

Eat turkey.

> how do I make gains if im a pussy
Im afraid you can't

Even if you don't like it just fuckin' force it down your throat

dingdingding we have a winner.

Tuna or any type of fish desu I rarely eat chicken

Eat fish and red meat?
What's the issue here?

There are a million different ways to eat chicken. How do you know you hate them all?

No matter how I cook it it would always taste better if I replaced it with beef or pork

Beef would taste better if you replaced it with fucking filet mignon, ice cream, beer and a line of cocaine. But every day isn't your birthday faggot. Grow up and eat your baked chicken breast and get a job or just fuck off and die.

>just eat garbage or kill yourself
Veeky Forumskeks really are the lowest IQ on this website.

youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE

>chicken breast
>garbage
oh boy..

i would rather starve than eat baked chicken breast. yes, it's garbage.

Nigga you think anybody here eats what they want to eat on a daily basis? Sacrifice have to be made for gains. Go back to wherever you came from. You ain't gonna make it.

>you think anybody here eats what they want to eat on a daily basis?
yes. people who aren't cucked by the natural meme get to eat whatever they want.

Just eat it and psych yourself into feeling like it's really beneficial. I don't like it either but I eat between nearly a kg of it a day cause that's the only good protein my college dining hall has

>hate
>chicken

Have fun getting off the gear marble balls.

>falling for the anti steroid propagande
>eating baked chicken breast 3 times a day for the rest of your life
HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I like that the solution to this is literally contained in the fucking whining

I would eat chicken breast every day if i could.
I ate them 5 days at one time.

Just spice them up with salt+pepper or pic related, roast in the pan for 5 minutes, cook some potatoes/rice, steam some veggies.. FUCKING DELICIOUS

>can eat 0.5kg in one sitting

disgusting animal. i have more respect for opiate addicts than people who eat chicken breast every single day.

Laugh it up in the hospital while they drain your buttcheek infection abscess.

>chickenbreast
>garbage
Your statement checks out apparently, just not in the way you implied it does

enjoy cancer and atherosclerosis when you're 50 from all that chicken and never doing any cardiovascular exercise :^)

I would bet 3 of my best backyard chickens that you're american fat fuck

>implying I'm not a treadmillionaire

>croatian or polish subhuman thinks he has any right to insult any other race
let me laugh even harder, because i know you're serious.

I'll take that as an Yes,
good night american cuck, enjoy your elections

enjoy being annexed by russia. ivan will rape your wife and boypussy.

okay fag ill tell you how.

Eat 2 cups of lentils and one tub of liberte greek yoghurt a day.

That's 156g of protein for you in snack form

>cooking chicken for 5 minutes

How are you not dead.

Also that doesnt sound delicious man theres no sauce

vegan nigga

Fish is far superior to chicken so get eating faggot.

And i dont fucking mean canned garbage.

>tub

Did you mean a bathtub? Because my math comes out to 56 grams not 156g

What my nigga.
i have the tub right here.

per 3/4 cup (175g)

14g of protein

Per container = 750g

750/175*14 = 60

Each cup of pink lentils = 48g

48*2+60 = 156 son

CMON

lemtils, tofu

Serving sizes clowned me. I just looked it up on google and forgot that companies pretend people eat half a pop tart or whatever.

This. Turkey is superior for gains.

No wonder why native Americans like Comanche were all ripped as fuck.

suck some dick you whore

lmao they were all fat as fuck because eating dead animals raises your estrogen

suck a dick you cunty bitch

Oh god you have no idea how much turkey I'm going to eat for the next few weeks user, god bless our colonial native american stomping ancestors.
>captcha fitness canonbur

MFW celery is the answer

turkey is bomb

if i don't have time to cook a protein i can grab a pound of smoked turkey breast at my local bbq joint easy peasy

Breasts are pretty boring. Dark meat has more flavor. Also, y'all need to learn how to cook a whole chicken instead of buying cuts. Saves way more money, more flavor plus you can pressure cook the carcass for broth.

tuna

fuaark that looks good

greek yogurt masterrace reporting in

I usually love chicken but I'm tight on money right now so I bought a bunch of those giant bulk bags of frozen chicken breasts.
They're fucking disgusting.
How do I force feed myself this shit?

I really don't understand you guys who:
o Can't eat enough without getting sick
o Can't eat normal, bland foods like chicken and oats
o Can't eat calorie-dense foods without getting sick
o Can't drink something mild and essentially flavorless like unflavored whey with water without pitching a fit

Were you all raised by women after your fathers ran out on you or something? Seriously, I don't get it.

TRy Brining them

I boil them for about an hour in a bunch of mexican seasonings. Chop small and eat on taco shells

Got a Winco near you? All the ones near me have boneless skinless chicken breasts for $1.99 a pound.

To be honest bro, you're in for a bad time.

I don't get it either. I'm on a 3000 calorie bulk of bland whole foods.

>implying lightly sauteed beef simmered in chicken broth, white wine, and garlic would taste better than chicken you do the same too

Learn to cook faggot.

It's like they've been so hopelessly out-of-balance physiologically-speaking their whole lives and just can't *thrive* no matter what. Is it genetic, or is it environmental?

Environmental. Some days shit makes me gag, and others I feel fine eating it. Permanently swapped from breasts to thighs on chicken though.

I think it's a little bit of both. I think a lot of has to do with the way the parents fed them while growing up and being okay with continuing that diet into adulthood.

100% nuture.

Humans are genetically flexible enough to eat a wide variety of foods or else we wouldn't haven't evolved to fast and intelligent.

They probably were brought up by parents with bad food habits and they lived most of their childhood, teenage and early adult years with those bad habits.

Grow the fuck up, this is the most spoiled anyone could possibly be. You should be ashamed of yourself acting like a fucking one year old.

eat beef and pork like a real man anyways.

Can vouch for this.