That guy at the gym who does alternating dumbbell presses

>that guy at the gym who does alternating dumbbell presses

I do them, only on inclined bench.

Do you understand you're literally a meme?

By holding 1 arm up while the weight in your other hand goes down you're literally supersetting obliques, core, and spinal erectors with a chest movement at the same time.

You could accomplish all of that more efficiently by doing a clean and press. But you didn't know this. And if you did you'd be too intimated to attempt even a warmup rep bc you're literally THAT guy who us a hipster vegan cunt.

I'd seriously fight you irl and I'm dead serious

Why I can't do all of them?

It's not that you can't but it is a highly uneffective way to work the other muscles you're activating with this imbalance.

Also you look like a fucking idiot doing it.

OK, thanks for the advice. I will do them at the same time form now on.

Nobody has a damn thing to say to me when I take the 130s for a ride on the incline alternating style.

Id seriously slap the fuck out of the dumbbell in the raised arm, effectively tearing ligaments in your rotator cuff. Then pic related.

Hey OP, I understand that there are better ways of doing this exercise or activating said muscles, but why are you raging so bad?

Bc you're using MY bench and MY dumbbells doing retarded exercises effectively wasting MY money if I have to wait for you to stop being autistic and doing these retarded meme exercises to get my set in

U know those fucking faggots who deadlift in the power rack? Yeah, that you, cunt

It's not like it's your bench or your db. There are other benchs and dbs right there. It's not like the power rack that there aren't many if it's a small gym

read
also, no one has anything to say to the village idiot when he is entretaining everybody by making an ass of himself

Today ITT

>Benchlets

Take a load of your bfs, faggos.

>OHP 3xweek masterrace

Found the dyel

I never understood that thing.

Lol faggot prob saw a Chad curling more than him

There are 2 adjustable benches and 3 flat benches in my gym

If someone is doing flat, alternating DB presses, they pick the adjustable bench bc they're legit fucking dumb as fuck and think those benches are somehow better bc they look fancier.

So yeah, they're wasting my money bc I'll sit on the god damn pec deck and warm up for 20 mins and I swear these hipster cunt faggots KNOW I'm monitoring them bc they'll do 8 """working"""sets before finally weasle-ing their way to the water fountain.

They're always weak little 30 year old dickweeds too. Speaking of 30 year olds, why are they always skinny 140lb faggots? Its like "got my life in order, got a career, need to start lifting bc this is what I'm supposed to do. Also better do these alternating DB presses bc Huff Post Men told me to do so!"

Fuck you. I legit lift heavy and loud around the old fags in my gym and mean mug them like PIC RELATED to piss them off. Then they try to compete with me. Like this skinny gaytard who was training chest and saw me pumping out warmup sets of 10 with the 80s on DB rows and and picked up the 90s and couldn't even keep his grip after 3 reps. I LOL'D internally, racked the 80s, and rolled out the 105s and went on to pump out 16 reps, then 2 more sets of 12 DROPPING the weight at the top after every set to let that gay retard KNOW I was letting him know who was boss (he was wearing gloves too, fucking faggot dipshit)

>implying you even lift

Bet you don't do nothing about it, want to know why? Because you're a beta faggot too scared of confrontation

I think that you need to relax. Maybe a fap and a nap.

I welcome your challenge, I would kick you to the fucking curb and knock all of your teeth out. I don't even do alternating presses.

I do alternate hammer curls, I don't know why but it's so much better then do both arms.

Never saw someone doing alternating dumbbell presses.

Kid, I'd put you in a headlock and flip you over my knee. When you got up to come get more I'd literally say "heh (literally audibly meme-ified "heh") come back for more? TAKE THIS" and sock you in the stomach. When you bend over in anguish I'd say "nothing personnel, kid" and double fist the back of your head.

You'd be KO'd and I'd look at your twisted body on the ground, "shouldve had a V8".......... CURB STOMP

>that guy who uses dumbbells

Only PUREBRED faggots drop their weights... So guess what..

Only PUREBREDS do it unironically. I do it to prove a point: I'M IN CHARGE

It used to be a SHITKICK worth offense in the gyms of yore... One of the rare times that I get misty eyed thinking of the good ole days. Now every shitstain Rodney Dangerfields the hell out of the gear.

lol what a faggot, kys senpai.

*slaps drink out of hand*
"What the FUCK are you going on any"

Ha, bro I literally SLAM the barbell against power rack when I rack it whether it be 335 on squats ot 245 in bench

BAM! I'm done with my set, SLAM that iron into that steel. DYELs look my way, obviously flustered. Guys who actually lift smirk, knowing what I'm doing. The 30 year olds go out of their way to display their dissaproval

You're not in charge, you're an insecure dyel.

>I'd crush you
Because you're 500lb, m8.

I'm a 31 yr old and I think this is adorable you cute little rascal

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.
What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.
Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.
Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

Hammer curls are the only thing I alternate. I feel like I'm more apt to cheat them otherwise.

Oh I lol'd. I'm so glad I connected with a 30 year old here. How does it feel, legitimately, that me: a 26 year old has been doing for 8 years what you have only been doing for 1, maybe 2 years, and wishing you had been me: the guy who has lifted since 18? It's too late. Your test levels are in free fall. You can only HOPE to maintain whereas I lift more and more, slamming weights harder and harder furthering your insecurity thus giving me more motivation to make you mad. Quite literally, your resistance is futile. I'M IN CHARGE. I'M THE ONE WHO CONTROLS YOUR EMOTION IN THE GYM. I DON'T THINK ABOUT YOU WHEN I LIFT, YOU THINK ABOUT ME.

Do you feel in charge?

i wouldn't be scared of you, because i'd shoot you in a heartbeat after provoking you, and get away with it because you're so big and scary.

bam bam bam, big scary man isn't so scary anymore, just aim for heart, spine, neck head. ha, that'd suck for you.

They're actually not easy if you keep one arm fully extended all the time,,, not resting on the chest area.

>why don't you try them yourself, Arnold ?

Lmao fuck off dyel

>likes having one arm an inch thicker than the other

You seem flustered friend. Trouble at school?

*teleoprts behind you*

*blocks your path*

zyzz did alernating dumbbell presses you absolute fuckin morons

Zyzz is also dead

Checkmate

you're going to die one day as well