Haven't been to the gym in three months

>haven't been to the gym in three months

>go back to the gym two days ago and do a workout
>muscles get extremely sore the next day
>think it'll go away the day after, go to work as usual

>today it's still aching and hurting

So Veeky Forums what you do for DOMS? Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntMVvBbIwjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't stop going to the gym for 3 fucking months.

i wish i still got doms

You said this in another thread. Why?

im not the same guy as in the other thread, but i always found doms satisfying

You lift and doms goes away

maintain commitment, DOMS is good for you

on a side note:
>black sun
>tumblr ... jpg
I'm not sure how to feel

>DOMS is good for you

Not sure how...it's hurts and that initial pain feels okay but now that it's lasted more than two days it just feels awful.

growing pains (so to speak). make sure your sleep and diet are good and you're stretching properly. you can't half ass this kind of stuff. but why the /pol/ bait seriously?

Sure but it stops you from lifting because you can't work out a sore muscle.

I get DOMS a lot, almost every time I go really hard in the gym, and I'm usually sore for a few days after. After leg day it's 4 days after. Disrupts my whole schedule.

tumblr has a sizable traditionalist/soft fascist community

Foam rolling helps alot

lol this why is this a thread. just keep working out. DOMS doesn't last very long.

you can lift through doms, you pussy

thank you for your cooperation.

If you've gotten sufficient rest for that muscle group, you can just lift through the DOMs. By the time you get a few warm up sets in the DOMs will actually become less noticeable or even go away.

God what I would give to have lat DOMS again. Skipping gym for a month isn't worth it though. I miss getting DOMS, one of the best feelings. Especially in the lats or chest.

How can you tell if it's DOMS vs pain from hamstring and glute tears? The bruise takes four months to go away so how do you know you didn't tear a muscle again?

enjoy them.

DOMS = entire area aching and general numbing pain

tears = sharp pain in one specific area when you move your arm or leg in a certain way

i've only ever been able to experience chest doms when using my chest for everyday stuff the day after a chest workout! i wish it were more like that excruciating leg doms that plagues you so damn good with every step... legs are the only place i still feel it the day after, man.

The tears have never left a sharp pain where the bruise is. There are sharp and dull pains in quad, calves, around the knees, and a dull ache at the top of hamstring and bottom of the butt where the bruise is. Light stretching seems to always tear them again so maybe the there is some tendonitis as well.

I jack off hard. DOMS feels so fucking good to me. Feels like progress.

Requesting the other pics please

DOMS is one of the best feeling in the world man, and yes you can lift through it.

If you're not getting DOMS you're not pushing yourself as hard.

Sure, you might've lifted less weight when you first started, but it was as much as you could handle, you were pushing yourself to your limit.

Me and a friend have a competition every Wednesday doing body weight exercises. We do squats, push-ups, sit ups and burpees. First one to fall below 1 exercise every five seconds loses. Do something like this and I guarantee you will be sore in the morning.

Yeah dude if you can't stretch youre fucked. Stretching should improve doms

t. dyel

>So Veeky Forums what you do for DOMS?
Work out again, they'll fade away.
Or do shit like Stan Efferding's cardio sessions on off days.
youtube.com/watch?v=ntMVvBbIwjQ

if you go regularly this doesn't happen. stop being a faggot and once you get warmed up you'll feel fine.

@sighni88 on instagram

what a cute baby

good one

Thanks

Just don't be a pussy.

Nice meme exercises.

>tfw DOMS is the 2nd best thing about working out
>the first time you feel sore as shit at a muscle you previously almost never used or even knew you had
>knowing exactly where your exercise hit as your body reminds you for 2-3 days
It's glorious friend, enjoy this moment.

This her man and babby

>Lifting for girls

Forgot pic

you mean
>lifting for racist girls

>you will never marry a perfect aryan neo nazi chick with huge tits

>whoring it up all over the internet
>perfect

el oh el

>Somebody who didn't racemix is racist
Ok

This. Wtf is her man letting her do that for? Fucking cuck

i guess but you should could also be acting as a "role model" for other chicks to embrace their heritage and turn beta groupies into nazis

also tits

Exactly, she's attracting new people

This goes away when your muscles get used to exercise again, stop being a little bitch you fat weeb faggot

I never got chest DOMS from just pressing exercises like dumbell press or benchpress. The only time I'll get it is if I do a squeeze type exercise like dumbell flies or cable flies.

>So Veeky Forums what you do for DOMS?
Go to the gym.

>traditionalist/soft fascist
>be sickening camwhore except take pictures in wheat fields instead of bathroom
lol

enslave the female race

top kek

fuck man same thing here
first time going back to the gym in 2 years, on day 3, still have DOMS.

I think I'm just not eating enough but damn

>leg day
how about not being on a retarded brosplit

>stops you from lifting
I thought this in my first 3 days of lifting, then can the second day of SS and I followed the advice everyone gives you: Just keep on lifting. It felt amazing and I pretty much stopped getting doms.

>If you're not getting DOMS you're not pushing yourself as hard.
Wrong. You get doms in the beginning because your body isn't used to the stimulus. Stop lifting for 3 months like OP and you'll be getting doms again.

not like they do anything illegal. think current day varg vikernes and people who masturbate to the idea of living life like him on a nice small farm away from it all

from my experience none of the girls I follow ever post pictures of themselves in wheat fields, and many of them almost never post pics of themselves at all.
people have kind of gotten sick of the white girl in wheat field meme, and even at its peak I don't really think it was tumblr users in the pictures