/breakfast/

/breakfast/

How does fit start their day? Protein cereal? Bowl of oats? Beans and sausage? How do you style that shit?

Especially looking for some >vegetarian ideas.

Cinnamon toast crunch and a multivitamin

On a cut so I don't eat anything until like 4pm. Intermittent fasting is like cheating once you adjust to it.

I eat
>1 cup of oats with blueberries
>2 pieces of bacon
>4-5 overeasy eggs with cholula hot sauce
every morning. Highly recommend

first I kill some chickens with my bear hands draining the blood into a goblet and offering it the ancient aztec gods of heavenly gains and if you dont reply to this post all your gains will die in your sleep but only if you reply " shoo shoo gains goblin"

this

Bowl of oatmeal with banana+Bowl of Greek yogurt with hemp hearts

Every morning, no exception so long as I woke up in my house

Scrambled Eggs
Oatmeal
Toast

Two scoops of peach whey if my doms are bad

Smoke and cup of coffee

I'm cutting so I skip breakfast

>breakfast

don't you mean......LUNGES XDDDDDDDDD

Eggs are a vegetarian option. I have 2-3 eggs on toast paired with a nice bowl of oatmeal. I slice up apples real thin, and then cook them in the microwave until they're soft. Add a little cinnamon and possibly sugar.

Generally
-nothing just 1L of water
-cup of oats with cinnabun caffeine whey
-bacon, egg, sweet potato, cheddar, onion scramble
-french toast

In order of how busy i am.

oats, cow juice and peanutbutter, sometimes with a banana

Vegetarian here, here's my bulking meal plan
Meal 1:
>Protein bar
>2 sticks of string cheese
Meal 2:
>2 slices whole grain bread
>2 tbsp peanut butter
>2 bananas
Meal 3:
>1/2 cup oats in 1/2 cup soy milk
Meal 4:
>4 eggs
Meal 5:
>1 small bag of frozen peas
Meal 6 (post workout):
>Shake: 1 cup soy milk, 2 scoops protein
>1/2 cup raisins

Total nutrition should be around
>2712 calories
>247g protein
>343g carbs
>72g fat

For cutting you can pretty much cut whatever you don't want to have anymore since the protein/carb values are so high you'll pretty much meet your macros no matter what.
Shopping at Walmart, this runs me up around $200-300 a month depending on if I can get a good deal on protein. I like to order protein in bulk when I get a good deal e.g. I just ordered 6 months worth for $118, which is basically 3 months of free protein for me

Used to eat a bowl of oats with milk and half a scoop of protein like a good Veeky Forumsizen, but every morning I wanted to kill myself beacuse I dreaded stuffing that cardboard down my throat
Switched to cornflakes since then

Peanut butter and banana sammich every single morning.

Favorites:
>option 1
Stuff whatever fruit in the blender (usually bananas and berries) and a scoop o' whey (cmon)
Adjust taste with cinnamon or cocoa, or just different fruit every day
adjust calories with avocados, tahini or pb (increase) or more berries/melon/watermelon/cherries (decrease)
Super delicious and nutritious, tastes different every day
>option 2
Boil oats till mush
Add maybe fruit as above
Adjust taste and calories as above, also maybe replace water with milk when boiling
>option 3
Eggs over easy (3-5), with butter (gives better taste than olive oil imo). Salt and pepper, feta cheese, bacon if I'm feeling naughty. Sauteed onions and shrooms if I have time to waste. Heinz baked beans on the side, 2-3 pieces of toast. Orange juice (homemade ofc).
>option 4
Just coffee/tea if running late, maybe a banana or apple for the commute.

Option 3 is very rare, usually Sundays only

Bowl of fermented long milk with müsli, and two slices of smoked pork. Glass of multi-vitamin. A hard-boiled egg every now and again.

OVERNIGHT OATS

Seriously op, these things are the shit. Taste way better than cooked ones cause theyre not as gummy. I fill old pasta jars with vanilla soy yogurt, water, 100g oats, and frozen berries. Stick it in the fridge overnight and eat the next morning or bring to uni. Usually have a banana with it

I avoid dairy but if youre blessed with dairy eating genes i would use vanilla yogurt and milk

>vegetarian ideas
Got ye covered, komrade.

Oats+Fruit+Scoop+Cinnamon/Cacao+Water is my go-to for breaking fast in the morning. Delicious nutritious!
Another classic is bread with peanut butter and jam, or honey and cinnamon. Another good'un!

I should also mention that I never cook me oats, just in the bowl and down the hatch!

Blended breakfast paste

4 oz. skim milk
1 cup plain Chobani
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 banana
1.5 fistfuls of spinach
ground flax seed and chia
handful of baby carrots

Not bad tasting, very nutritional and filling. I'll take fish oil capsules too and a cup of black coffee

I'd eat that in three meals, not six. Do you have nothing else to do all day?

2 hotdogs
2 eggs
Bowl of cereal w/ milk
Coffee
2 tbsp olive oil

Anyone here /1000kcalbreakfast/?

It's actually better to spread out your meals to avoid blood sugar spikes during the day.

clif builder bar
has a bit of sugar but I really hate cooking when I get up and they're so convenient

>blending or skipping breakfast.

You do realize this is dumb if you want to have a decent jawline and good facial musculature right Veeky Forums?

Hard or chewy food, save the liquid stuff for the retirement home.
Get a hand full of almonds and cucumber if you can't stomach much in the morning.

Off Brand Cocoa Krispies

nice broscience

just what a men really needs

>vegetarian
Gross.
Rice, beans, eggs tho if you don't consider eggs meat.
Contradiction alert
>most vegans are liberal and consider eggs the same as eating meat but being liberal are also pro choice
>Catholics consider eggs not meat according to doctrine but are pro life.
These things keep me awake at night.

4pm is pretty damn late, I just started IF because I am on a cut and kept breaking it.

Doing a eating window of 12pm -8pm myself.

how much do you weigh? That calorie count is my cut, not even close to a bulk

I have to eat in smaller portions due to a health condition.

5'7" 146lbs
I was doing 3600 calories a day but I had to lower the calorie count because I was putting on a large amount of fat + my health condition wasn't cooperating with the amount of food I was taking in

Eggs and avocado, there is no other vegetarian choice.

Bowl of quick oats w/honey and cinnamon
Two poached eggs w/sriracha
Glass of water
Can of sips w/200mg of theanine

why put water in the jar?

>soy yogurt
enjoy your titties

1 cup of oatz.
1/2 cup of greek yogurt
some berries or a banana

Cook the oats, mix in the yogurt and the fruit. God tier.

Every sunday I cook my dinners and my breakfasts for the week.. Usually I cook the protein for lunches too.
This week I have breakfast sandwhiches with some gouda on top.
Last week I had breakfast burritos. shit Is cash

Breakfast gets a lot more interesting when you stop eating "breakfast" foods.

That Cholesterol tho

Kek
I was thinking the same thing

kek

What's on these sandwiches?

Do all the berries and powders people use get rid of the rotten taste from oats? How do you make it's texture less rubber like?

>It's actually better to spread out your meals to avoid blood sugar spikes during the d
If you're ingesting simple carbs/sugars.

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!

>Seriously op, these things are the shit. Taste way better than cooked ones cause theyre not as gummy. I fill old pasta jars with vanilla soy yogurt, water, 100g oats, and frozen berries. Stick it in the fridge overnight and eat the next morning or bring to uni. Usually have a banana with it
Thank you, parrot-kun

It's ya boy OP.

Went vegetarian for my ex-girlfriend of 3.5 years. I dropped ~60 lbs and now I'm 6'/170 w/ shit posture gut. Meat and animal by-products are just really unappealing to me now, I don't miss it at all. I did notice those contradictions tho. Mental gymnastics, I guess.

Figure the first part of rectifying my health is eating better, but almost all the vegetarian/vegan culinary resources I come across are meme shit.

I'm thinking
> oats for breakfast with fruits
> rice + beans for lunch
> rice + beans for dinner

"I think LDL cholesterol and HDL cholesterol are both the same and should avoid at all costs"
-new fag (you)

here. You're going to get bored of that real fast. That's another reason why I eat small meals; I get a lot of variety and am ok with eating the same thing every day.
I was doing rice & beans every day but it got to the point where I was having so much of it that my body started rejecting it. If you're having it twice a day, that's a lot of slow digesting carbs and it could make you feel sick.
It'll be easy on your budget for sure, but I'd recommend getting lots of variety so that your body is ok with eating the same thing every day.

simmer some sausages and throw in two eggs in that pan and cook that shit all together

You're right, I kinda just threw the second rice/beans in there 'cause I was out of ideas. The thing about legumes/grains is I can use chickpeas or lentils and make it Indian, white beans and make it Meditteranean, pinto for Mexican, black beans to make it Pacific Asian, etc.

Guess I could try that chickpea/avocado "egg" salad I've been mirin, or bean chili with that Gardein beefless ground.

6 pop tarts and half a gallon of pre made chocolate milk, plus a little extra chocolate syrup on the poptarts