ITT: We Describe Regulars at Our Gym

Pic related there's a massive, bald Egyptian guy who looks like Apocalypse everyday in my gym between 5 or 8. He never talks to people and people never talk to him they just kind of scurry away from the bench when he enters.

There's this guy that every time I walk in, I see him resting on the bench press between sets. He rests for like 5 minutes between sets and he always has 205 on the bar. When he does his sets, he benched 205 between 3-5 times and then continues to rest for 5 minutes minimum.

I keep seeing these two asian guys who lift for ten minutes tops then leave. Hell, just today I saw some asian guy work out for s minute then rest for ten. What's with asians?

Maybe they're on a busy schedule m8

From 2PM-6PM every single day there are 5 bros each with a gallon jug of water working out together. But they go one at a time so its just one dude benching with four dudes standing right there talking.

I imagine most Veeky Forums users are these dudes. I call them the Roid Crew even though they're probably natty.

>hick guys in trucker hats and tank tops who walk around looking tough and proceed to curl
>arabs who think their the shit walk around with a swagger
>black guys going all thugged out in bling and shit at the gym
>almost nobody compound lifts or does anything really except meme motions

god i miss my university gym. we had 4 clean and jerk platforms and 12 squat racks, almost always full. people there were fucking knowledgeable and none of this casual shit going on.

Chris Bumstead.

Scruffy the Janitor. Literally a janitor. Giant rattail, does all sorts of crazy stupid shit. Muscle ups, transition to upside down rows on the pullup bar. Stacks plyometric boxes and does full sprint tactical rolls over top of them.

Leopard print tights guy. Massive, super long hair, juicy gloots, always wears tights or compression shorts.

This x999.

That's clearly someone training Powerlifting style.
Only retards and people with limited time do less than 3-5 minute rests between sets.
If you're not retarded, and you're not on limited time, and you can hit your sets/reps consistently with less than 3min breaks you're not using enough weight and you're just wasting your time.

Crossfit guy who clearly ran out of money to stay in a crossfit gym. Wears vibrams and does alternate kipping and regular pullups.

QT fitness girl. Stays tan, wears her dark hair in a braid, dons cheetah yoga pants, only does squats and curls. 5'2" at the most.

Bolo Yeung 2.0. Bald Asian guy, prob 5'9", lifts everything heavy, wears sweater with sliced off sleeves at the bicep, probably has been to prison. Ignores cardio at all times.

The real question is what archetype do you fit into at your gym?

>scrawny fuck who stares at himself in the mirror at all times
>Puts DYEL weight on the bar with terrible form
>Still lifting more than most of the scum at the luxury gym in the hipster part of town
>Thinks he's the shit for doing a 90lb weighted pull-up for one rep

Autistic guy that does not have a gf ,oh wait thats me.

There's this gal who must have like 10% bodyfat, but is the definition of lean muscle. No chest, no booty, but can do pullups like she's mafia and there's a prohibition on upper-body excersizes. She wears a SWAT shirt every time. Only talked to her once, asking if she was an employee because she was there just about every time I was. She was not

It breaks my heart she's not lifting more, but one day, Veeky Forums. One day, when I make it, I might talk to her again.

>pic related. Add a ponytail, pull back bangs.

Theres this really fat dude at my gym who I assumed was just a regular fatass
Anyway asked him for a spot for a db press drop set the other day
Later see him benching 3pl8
Turns out was just a powerlifter

pidge is a cute

There's this dude, walks 2.5 mph on a treadmill, in front of the stretching areas pretending to watch tv. Would be surprised if no one had made a complaint.

>pic related. Add longer hair.

Acknowledged.

>wants to fuck a girl who looks like a guy

>crazy only Mexican woman
>spends every day on leg press
>does 1/8th reps of 3 plates for around an hour

>fat ladies who come in, eat all the pizza, then walks on the treadmill for 20 minutes

>waiting more than 2 minutes between sets

>Planet Fatness

Come on, now

What other gym gives out free pizza, I ask you.

lol thats the exact weight im at right now, is this in NYC by any chance?

If youre asian than that was prolly me

gigantic Indian dude(can't tell if dot or feather), does skullcrushers with the biggest dumbbells possible and grunts like a fucking rhino
Holocaust skinny dude who's probably 6"5 and squats lmao1pl8, I swear you can hear his kneecaps cracking when he even approaches parallel

>that guy whose 175lbs and squats 400 for tripples

that guy is me

midnight gym
>blackguy constantly treadmilling and doing curls - nothing else
>skinny guy doing 1/8 squat 3pl8s thinks hes a bad motherf powerlifter

>thinks he's a powerlifter
>1/8th squat
>ego lifting weight he can't really handle

He is a powerlifter.

If he fat and unaesthetic and so poorly proportioned that even if he cut he'd still look TERRIBLE?

>Surinam bald dude who wear the tightest clothes, literally always in the gym, grunts all the time, whistles or listens to indian music in the changing room, whenever he sees a female he'll leave his bench and approaches them.

you just described everyone in fit

>Asian guy who does nothing but curling for 40 minutes and then leaves. Has the ankles and calves of a toddler.
>Giant black guy, lifts heavy and talks to no one. Gets shit done and leaves.
>Builtfat Eastern Europeans
>Fat middle aged Asian woman who cranks up the incline to the highest, holds on for dear life, and walks for 30 minutes.
>Scarily skinny black girl who's all lean muscle. Really strong. Am mirin.

>mexican looking guy in his 50s with angry look always on his face
>always strides around the gym after a set like he owns the place or something
>start seeing him every day
>stares at me multiple times, not sure why
>looks my way and i say hello
>he ignores me
>maybe he didn't hear me, that's ok
>say hello to him again next time i see him
>ignores me
>ok, i know he heard me that time
>the guy starts watching me out the corner of his eye any time i'm near him
>deliberately begin using the benches next to him whenever i see him
>guy seems to disappear out of thin air and i don't see him for 4 months
>4 months later
>mexican guy comes in looking gaunt as fuck, looks like cancer
>laugh to myself that he got cancer or something and doesn't have any gains to show for years of lifting

Cancer treatment that leaves people gaunt takes longer than 4 months.

You're so full of shit