Tfw 1.3 gpa

>tfw 1.3 gpa

>fell for the academics meme

You most likely have other shit going on in your life that you need to sort out. Focus on that, and take a light load in classes.

It took me 8 years to graduate college, and I failed out twice before. I have a degree in finance now and make good money, you'll be fine man.

>tfw 0 gpa
>0 denbts

I'm doing ok now. I was incredibly unfocused and disinterested in uni before and that fucked me up. What age did you finish?

What r u studying? My friends who study things they like, like English or art or w/e do really well. The ones who are doing like engineering or physics etc. that are doing it for the big $ one day hate it, and are generally sad. Maybe your major isn't for you? What do you like? Do you like creative stuff, or maybe since yr on for you like health... you could go into that. Now is your time to find what you love. God bless

How do I sort out my life senpai? I have to take care of my dad as well as deal with school. He had something similar to MS, and is now in a wheelchair, and after the treatment for it needs a kidney transplant.

>tfw stressful life

Tough shit. I'm sorry for your old man. You just gotta do what you can for him which makes focusing on school difficult. Where do your priorities lie right now?

Mech eng. I am 100% certain this is what I want to do I just have trouble focusing and studying plus as I said before my nonchalant attitude fucked me up. In the best case scenario I will finish when I'm 24. I feel like shit though because a lot of my friends have already graduated and my parents are on my back about when I'm finishing which I'm being very ambiguous about.

tfw when im 18

currently 3.8gpa

Anatomy and physiology is hard shit, fuck working on cadavers

Finished at 27. Are you studying a subject you like? or just going through the motions. When I started studying something I was interested in, I got all a's and b's.

That sounds brutal man, I will be honest I am not sure what to say. For me I had to figure it out myself, and sadly part of a man is being able to do that. That's a terrible situation to be in.

At least you will get this Quints in ylur thread

trust me m8, finishing school at 24 is fucking great still

imagine being a 24 year old, two time drop out. And now if I want to go back to school, probably won't be done till I am almost 30..still tolerable, but borderline kill myself worthy

>Tfw second semester with 4.0 gpa

Hey can you give me some advice on how to focus in school and enjoy school?
I'm dat kid that everyone hates; doesn't study and gets an A (I go to an ivy league and study chem, not bragging just saying so people don't claim I'm taking ez classes). But that doesn't mean shit like what's the point of going to school if you're not happy like that's the end goal in life right? I have friends and shit but damn I'm just depressed I guessed idk. How did you make uni life enjoyable?

Well, my first priority is to help out at home I guess. At least when I'm done with college eventually he knows a shitload of people, so he can help me find a good job, as long as I can get my grades together.

Getting a college degree at 30 is better than no college degree man. Imagine being in your 50's after working at a liquor store, a truck driver, or a trade and having your back ache, and regretting not going back to school.

I have two uncles that decided to not go back, and they are in their 50's and work 7 days a week in shit jobs trying to support their families on 50k a year.

Get a degree and that's your starting salary, work 20 years and imagine what you'll make.

Only person who thinks that shit is kill yourself worthy is you, and fuck the other people who think that shit or look down on you for it, dont need them in your life.

This. I had a piss poor GPA followed by drug-induced psychosis thanks to being a dumbcunt in my youth and I'm in the process of taking charge of my own shit.

Ride it out OP. You're not the first young fuckup, you won't be the last.

Do you really enjoy chem?

That's the way it goes. I graduated at 23 took an extra year. Everyone asking, "when are you graduating" I'm glad you're doing something you like. Be happy that you're still young, in the worlds view, 24 is still a kid. Mech is hard, knew a bunch of people that struggled liner alg and Thermo and dynamics are difficult. College is fun though, you'll never be surrounded by so many people your age and all the fun opportunities so try and enjoy it, I know that stress to do well and finish is looming, but you'll look back and miss it. I promise. Just focus on you man. Keeping at eng is harder than most people think

>18 years old already in an anatomy and physiology lab

fuck off

I'm enrolling Harvard next year. What should i prepare for being a Chad wise? Can Harvard students be Chad? Can Asians be Chads?

The meme answer is join clubs, you already know this. What do you like to do besides Chem? I was in a frat, college republicans and some club sports and made a bunch of pals. Clubs also have parties that you can go to. It's easy to make pals in class. I mean you all already have the class in common. Talk about it and move from there. You gotta work on being social. That is I think the most important lesson I learned in school. College is a time to interact with a bunch of people your age who are for the most part in your shoes. Who is the man you wanna be? Emulate him fake it till you make it, pretty soon you won't even have to fake it.

>asian high schooler on Veeky Forums going to harvard

WOW BREAKING NEWS

See? Get your home life settled. That is your first priority. That shows maturity. Everything else is second. Move from there.

No their called vince chang

>frat
>college republicans

don't fall for this meme OP

I need halp i dont want to be that Asian guy who isn't a Chad. 5"9 187lbs here

I mean I guess. Like I take other classes too. I just feel distant. Like people I know even with bad grades enjoy college; they occasionally complain about grades or stress but they seem like they enjoy it. I'm the opposite, school and grades are not an issue for me but I just don't have any passion; I don't mind learning new things but I just feel like going through the motion.

22 year old electrician looking to go back to school. I can barely do simple math and just finished reading my second book in the last 5 years. I'm objectivity an idiot, but don't want to become an alcoholic trade worker. What do?

Went to school in the south. It's the norm there

I dunno man. I just want out of this life.

>5'9
>wants to be chad

I can help a bit; I go to princeton. Korean, 5 10, 175 lb.
I guess I'm like decently popular with girls, have friends, and go out sometimes. I don't know if this is part of the Chad criteria but I accidently stole some guys girl so I guess that's something.
My advice is be friendly; I'm rather shy so I make it very easy for people to approach me and want to approach me.
I don't know about you or maybe because the grass is greener on the other side but being a Chad is not going to make you happier, at least for me.

study business

i love you

> tfw 2.5 gpa

I honestly am just disappointed I let it get this far

OFF BY FUCKING ONE

do you really user?

math is over-rated shit, you can still do computer science or something without it. i have mates who barely graduated first-year calculus end up pulling big-bucks because they don't give a shit about your GPA/math abilities, just on how well you program.

I am in a lot of clubs actually, I have friends and I talk to them. The problem is everyone needs to study for classes and I usually don't have this issue. I guess I just live in a not social area or not know super duper social peeps.
I don't have like the close friends like I did in highschool. They all went to other schools.

>doesn't study and get an A

just don't brag about it or even tell people your grades.

honestly, after you graduate life gets a whole fuckton harder if you don't graduate with marketable skills/degree. if you dropout its even worse. stay on course because milleniels have the absolute shittiest raw deal due to how many overqualified people there are for everything.

>3.87 graduating GPA
>barely, if ever, paid attention to anything
I feel like an applied mathematics degree from Florida state is cheat mode or something, wtf happened.

>tfw shit gpa but am going to invent flying cars and be rich anyway

How do I get it settled? It may be years before he gets a kidney. Then again, possibly months before he can walk on a cane again.

They let you stay in school with that? They were trying to kick me out the moment I dipped below 2.0. I can't say I blame them. I really squandered my college years.

tfw just starting at 27

I know that, I don't tell people irl.

baka desu senpai

Nigguh, you dumb as shit. I was a huge partier in undergrad and got through a BS in civil engineering with a 3.54 GPA.

Laughing at your genetics m8.

>posts on Veeky Forums
>huge partier
>engineering degree with high gpa, likely 100k a year job now

gee ya dont say

>BS in civil engineering

laughing at your decisions m8.

> tfw 3.8 grade point average chem eng sophomore courseload in freshman year
> tfw 0 social life point average

>tfw biomedical science
>tfw fell for the stem meme with 1 year left

Any science bros out there to tell me what im in for in the real world?

Don't end up like me guys

>parents are upper middle class, were able to pay entire college tuition, didn't need any loans or anything (just worked part time to pay for my books, rent, food, everything besides tuition)
>studied exercise science/biology with goal of going to physical therapy school
>never really took any "easy" quarters, always had like 3-4 science classes
>graduated in 3 1/3 years instead of 4 because of all the classes I took

but then

>social retardation carried over from high school, made very few to no friends even though was in a dorm freshman year, rarely went to parties (would be dragged by roommates) where if I did i just stayed in corner, was pretty much a shut in
>all the loneliness in fucking college had me depressed, miserable, borderline suicidal most of my time there
>graduate still a kissless virgin
>these mental problems along with the extreme stress of "oh god college is so expensive dont mess up dont mess up" affected my studies severely, graduate with like a 3.2 GPA
>GPA like .3 to .4 points lower than average physical therapy school admission and honestly don't even want to put in the time, effort and money anyway since I'll be a loser in life no matter what
>now nearly 3 years after graduation, living at home still, work a low paying, basically intern-level job in this field, lie about just applying and getting rejected from schools
>no fucking idea what the hell im gonna do since my studies and experiences were in this field and if i want to pivot to something unrelated, no clue how to do it

Cool blog faggot kill yourself

>tfw 3.68 gpa
>tfw still not happy and feel like a failure
>because I am

mah dude.

what do you do?

ive heard you need to do crazy internships to get any type of job in finance .. is that true?

ive been wanting to go get a masters in finance (i have a bachelors in an unrelated degree) for the career / money gains. advice?

thanks breh

>23
>been in college for 5 years now
>still a junior
>did part time, dropped and failed a few classes
>passing 2/4 of my classes
>hate my accounting major
>not sure what I want to do with my life
>still very behind in my classes
>trying to finish school so I can get a better job to help my mom
>whole family is having money problems
>all my friends are moving on with their lives
>no gf ever
>still a virgin
>constantly falling in love with pretty much any girl that shows me attention
>still having feels for my old lesbian classmate who’s in a relationship and now lives in another city
>trying to make friends at uni but no one is really accepting me
>tried meet up with people from /soc/ and /r9k/ but they all bailed at the end
>the small amount of friends I have left aren’t really doing much with their lives
>My only best friend I have is also depressed, but he won’t talk about it. I feel like he’s gonna kill himself and theres nothing I can do to stop him.
>lost all my baby gains
>life is beating my ass

it's never over until you give up. keep your body and mind healthy and your life will be great. Do your best in college, but know that there are more important things. You can get high paying jobs just from having people like you. The only way to have people like you is to like yourself.

You have to improve your social skills. Join clubs at uni, take up a rec sport at gym, etc. No one said it would be easy, you have to actually make an effort.

You're still young. Do these things before you're old and it is actually too late.

>tfw 3.75 GPA
Still feel kinda dumb since I could have easily had a 4.0 if I wasn't such a lazy shit, but its aight.

I'm trying man, but I'm very insecure and I let my insecurities stop me from succeeding. I'm pretty ugly, but I have had some girls like me. I think it's because they find my aspie behavior "cute". I've had chances to be with them, but I always blow it because my insecurities get in the way.

>School
>Work a shit job
>No friends
>No gf obviously, not even any female contact outside of work
>Fucking miserable, every short moment of free time is spent with anxiety and dread for going back to school or work
>Constantly tired, but when I lay in bed to sleep I can never actually fall asleep, just lay there forever
>Wake up a ton during the night and early in the morning
>Becoming a worse, more bitter, angry person as the days go by
When will it end?

nigga you fucked up
its going to be a bitch digging yourself out of that hole
heres some tips for classes
start of the semester focus and complete your work
later on shit will be harder obviously but its better to have a great grade suffer a little than digging yourself out of the hole
on test give an answer no matter what, even if it makes you sound like a retard
any points matter
you maybe getting a degree in something unrelated to the class youre taking rihgt now but that elective grade can fuck your shit up
learn your shit

you mightve heard of how no employer gives a shit about your gpa after your first job with your degree
its true but you need to get that first job to show you know your shit

also how the fuck do you have a 1.3 gpa?
thats like you just showed up to class only to take the test and used waht you know before you enter the classroom

2.7 collective GPA
3.4 major GPA

Not so bad, but now after figuring out what I want to do in life I shouldve choosen a different major now im stuck completing a geophyiscs major (2 more quarters) and its such a fucking burden going to class and having to learn things youll never use ever. Realized now to be in law enforcement and hopefully one day SWAT (ultimate goal) so I shouldve been studying criminology but during those two years at uni I had no friends and was a loner (still am), but i found solidarity in lifting. People say hi to me at the uni gym and it feels good even if they only know me as the guy who squats really deep.

I always regret not going to a CC for 2 years to really figure out what I want to do in life, but high school puts so much pressure on everyone to go to college its fucking ridiculous. Its meme tier, and for some people college isnt really for them. But at the same time if I wasnt a loner at uni for a long time I wouldnt of picked up this hobby and realized what I really wanted to be. Strange thinking about these things.

It is what it is user. Honestly just join a club and just talk to people, youll eventually make a friend.

>tfw dreams of going to a high-tier university in high school and grades to back it up
>tfw making b's and c's at a local college instead in a major I probably don't like
>don't know what I want to do with my life

Is there an age where it's pretty too late for someone to turn their life around?

Yep, it's whatever age you are - 2

When I was in community college, most people there were 30+. You'll find most graduate programs have people 30+ as well. In the end, nobody gives a shit, the only thing it means is potentially a large start on your career.

>thinking a 3.5 is high
Still nice to have the degree, I bet you worked hard, congrats.

I know this sounds stupid but just stop caring. That doesn't mean you have to stop doing what needs to be done but there is absolutely no use in worrying. This hit me when I was 19. It was a total epiphany, you can not give a fuck office space style but still get your shit done. It's all a matter of getting out of your own head and just trying to live rather than overthinking every stupid detail of your life. I still overthink and stress myself over dumb shit, but not even close to as often. It's an entire personality change rather than just a habit change.

come on brahs

this is Veeky Forums

WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT

you aren't happy with your job? find a better one (connections...you need friends if you don't have the education). no friends? hit the club, talk to people. life is too short to live in fear of rejection. feel ugly? cut fat, put tongue on roof of palate, dress better. no one's that ugly.

i seriously love you guys, and believe every single person here has the potential to be aesthetic, cure their autism, and live a meaningful life with their qt gf

it all starts with lifting. life is too short to be a sad cunt.

What do you do for work?

Thread gives me hope. I had to take 1.5years off after high school graduation because dad passed away but future is bright now. Already applied and got admission in a good college. Have no worries after this thread.
Used to see my friends making college gains and be sad and beat myself up for not going to college sooner. Thought I wasted a year and a half. But nevermind.
WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

>23
>In grad school
>This and one more semester for MS in hard science
>Too many dollary-doos (Quit my part time job b/c load was too much
>Trying to volunteer in a laboratory for less hours
>TFW leeching off my parents

I'll pay back my debt really quickly though, r-right?

>0 monies

Start your own physio place and hire physio therapists and make them pay you

>Tfw 22 community college student
Transferring to a uni next year, honestly the transfer stigma is very real.

Hey dude, it sounds like you feel that way because it not a challenge. Maybe set a high goal for yourself that will be a challenge to get?
It doesn't have to be academic either.

can you expand on this?

>tfw thesis supervisor haven't been paying much attention to our joint work recently
>tfw I have to wait for his correspondence with my numerical results before we can move forward on our paper
>tfw tackling a problem myself on the side meanwhile that I couldn't find appropriate references for and the profs/colleagues haven't been much help in this regard
>tfw have literally nothing to do except taking up two TA duties and bartend
>tfw I've been surrounding myself with either undergrads or normies for the past one or two weeks
I can feel myself getting stupider.

> mfw 2.6 gpa. Mech Engineering. 3 language. University is free in my country.

>Shithole