So my hairline is receding extremely quickly...

so my hairline is receding extremely quickly. i tried a few bullshit treatments that basically wasted a few months and centimeters of my hairline. im using minoxdil now, which of course isn't working at all. have any you had any kind decent results with finasteride at all?

i'm 22 years old. if i have to be noticeably balding at 25 i'm officially done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cTkTEpEYfk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14624915
perfecthairhealth.com/
mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/finasteride-oral-route/description/drg-20063819
hairloss-reversible.com/my-approach-2/
2.bp.blogspot.com/-_hwFOU_V6gQ/VYjRrPlLRFI/AAAAAAAAA8I/RH94xEjAltw/s1600/epicranial.jpg
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.actaps.com.cn/paper/200206/article/15.HTM&prev=/search?q=abstinence+testosterone+Jiang+&hl=en&lr=&sa=G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone?

Find confidence in something other than your hair. taking hair loss drugs is for pussies.

its something people notice almost immedietly.

no shit cause its on the top of your head. Why does that matter. Second thing they will notice is that you are confident. Regardless of your "flaws".

Shave your head and suck it up.

so no one has used finasteride?

Shave it with a #1, just embrace it OP.

Baldness in men is so fucking common that male pattern baldness is basically just a hairstyle some people have. Just be glad you aren't a guy who likes having long hair then starts going bald. It really doesn't look that bad when you cut your hair short to match.

i am a guy that likes having long hair and i am going bald.

does mine look noticeably terrible?

No you retard, you just look like a man

Although you're not acting like one by being this insecure

>balding is not a valid concern

youtube.com/watch?v=8cTkTEpEYfk

White males bald, all of them, given they live long enough. It's our destiny, just accept it.

Someone post the pic that explains how it's always men with full sets of hair telling others to shave and guys who actually use finasteride vouch how wonderful it is

I'm a month in on finasteride, no side effects so far, but to be fair I've been taking a cautious approach.

If you're really going to go on fin I recommend saw palmetto first, it has the same properties of being a DHT inhibitor buy significantly weaker than fin. That doesn't stop people from getting the same side effects from fin on saw palmetto but if you respond well to the latter you should be a good candidate for fin.

Once you're on fin start with very low doses (split a 1mg pill into four) and then work your way up over the course of several months to the full dose, you don't want to send your body into shock. Don't go higher than 2mg, the amount of DHT blocked from 1mg to 5mg is insignificant.

Remember than minoxidil by itself will not prevent further hair loss if you are already receding, it will only make existing hairs thicker. Paired with finasteride it becomes much more potent as fin might allow to regrow hair on thinning areas while minoxidil takes care of the rest.

Honestly if baldness bothers you that much go for it, but be smart about it. It's not even that expensive to get a years supply of generic fin if you're cutting 5mg pills to 1mg, only about 40 dollars to cover you for the whole year. Until we have a better treatment, it's the best we got.

I always imagine it's bald guys trying to convince other guys to join them in baldness so they don't have to compete with guys who made the effort to keep a nice head of hair

Bald guy here, nah m8, I actualy did finasteride and it was horrible.

it basically lowers your testosterone levels with all the crazy shit that comes with it (lowered libido, I became more insecure, brain foggyness).

In the end it wasn't worth it for me and I just buzzed it.

This will probably be hard to believe for people just starting to bald, but I'm less bothered by it right now with a fully shaven head than I was when I was balding and trying to hide it.

>finasteride decreases test

No it doesn't you baldlet, according to studies it actually increases testosterone levels.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14624915

Again, some people don't respond well to DHT blockers. It's like Accutane, you're either a good candidate for it or not, but fin should not have any significant impact on your gains if you're compatible with it.

To be more specific for you because you're an aspie fuck. It decrease DHT levels, a byproduct of testosterone that has very important properties in the male body.

Basically you're fucking with important hormones that make you a man.

Also I'm sure you can find studies that say it increases testosterone as you can find studies that say that it lowers it.

I've experienced enough of the effects of finasteride that I know it's shit. As soon as my morning boners started going away I was like fuck this shit I'm out of here. But do whatever you want to do if your hair is so precious to you, you little faggot

Join the club OP. I have the hairline of a 45 year old and I'm 23. It hit me like a truck over the past couple years.

I gave up and just wear short haircuts.

I'm very noticeably blading at 25. Ain't nothing I can do about it all my uncles on my mothers side are bald so I can't fight it.

Like other here have said. Get over it, it's just hair. Have some confidence.

Jus b more kunfident

>tfw I've actually gotten mode pussy since my hairline started receding

Gonna rock the Fassbender when it goes back a little more. Thankfully I can grow a solid beard and have a strong jaw,

t. Hairlet
Kill yourself you human waste

You divide the scalp into 3 portions. Hairline, Crown, and around the edges/back of skull.
Spend 20 minutes doing a massage session twice a day, rotating between these 3 areas.
Ie. Morning: Hairline 20 minutes, Evening: Crown 20 minutes,
Next day morning: Sides and back, 20 minutes, Next day evening: Back to the Hairline. You rotate the areas like this to give your body time to mount a healing response.

Spend 3 minutes doing a light massage all over. Do whatever feels natural to get the blood flowing to your scalp.
Next, 6 minutes squeezing and pinching. Go deep and hard, almost to the point of hurting with two fingers. Your scalp skin will feel stiff and thick. That's why you're balding. Keep at it, keep pinching.
Next, 6 minutes of pressing down HARD using your knuckles, palms or fingerpads. You're trying to press down REAL hard and generate a lotta pressure. The same principle behind anons microwounding applies here. You're trying to create inflammation to create an immune response.
Finish up by spending 5 minutes stretching. So take your fingers press down hard and gently stretch the skin. Hold each stretch for 1-2 seconds each.

You'll notice your scalp skin get looser and more pliable over time. Then it'll start getting super dandruffy and flake everywhere. Good sign. You'll know you're on the right track when you start getting cradle cap around the affected areas in a couple of months, but again. I stress. It's a long term process.

perfecthairhealth.com/ This is where I learned this stuff, Which upsets me cause the guy in question has decided to go turbojew about it.

Both of my grandfathers have full head son of white hair. No males in my family are bald or show signs of balding

Are you sure this isn't just the first time you grew out your hair, because that does make the beginning of your hairline look thinner as it were. You have a big forehead as well.

Garrett?

is finasteride safe ? I don't want minoxidil because cats can die if they enter in contact with it, I heard that some guy ended killing his cat by accident because he forgot to wash his hands and then he touched his cat, or someone's else cat died because he rested in a pillow that had some leftovers of minox on it

Does this actually work? what kind of results did you get

what does having a morning boner signifies?
some people have morning wood, some not.

>being this autistic

if you seriously spend 40 minutes a day washing your hair you are wildly insecure

your penis have erections because the body needs to supply it with fresh blood, even if you are not aroused at all, it has nothing to do with tests

Morning boners have to do with testosterone levels.

If you go from having morning boners every morning to suddenly no more morning boners when you are on finasteride you know something is wrong

Shave it off and become this guy.

>if you seriously spend 1 hour a day lifting weights you are widly insecure

t.baldy shill

source: your ass

i only have full morning wood from time to time.
often times just a mild half stiffy.

i am wondering if that is not just an individual variance.

i am not yet on finasteride but thinking to start taking it.

most boners happen when your REM stage of sleep, so don't worry about it, also if you want to take finasteride, go to a doctor and try to pick a female one, because if he's a men he may go full "just shave, bald is the new black lol xDxxdD", but in reality is not acceptable to be bald unless you are old, anyway try to get your test levels checked and then repeat in a few months

Try nofap. Been two weeks and i got a shit ton of new hair where my hairline used to be. Its sorta weird of the entire thing grows back. Swear I'm not baiting heres a pic i took the first couple of days in where its kinda noticeable. The blond ones turned black

mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/finasteride-oral-route/description/drg-20063819 here, a real medical source that you can read instead of bodybuilding bro science scam

bro im 18 and balding more than you, just get over it and be a fucking man for fuck sake

This is kind of true
Watch real social dynamics on youtube
The is a fat ginger bald guy that pulls bitches

do you have a source that described the effect of DHT in the male body.

some anons in an earlier thread claimed that the its DHT "what gives you your manly" features.

I have already not the most masculine features. so I dont want to look more female-like

Yea, it sucks, no you cant fix it, just cut it shortish. Yours isnt even terrible yet. The only way it looks bad is if you keep the hair you have at a long length. You can shave your head entirely bald and still look fine just dont go for some combover or pony tail bullshit

This is why you don't shampoo everyday 1-2 times a week is more than enough. Almost all my friends who shampoo more than 5 times a week have receding or bald head.

Also use coconut oil especially 2 hours before bath, makes your hair luxurious

Stop giving a fuck about your hair. Improve your character and personality instead, which obviously needs work if you still come to Veeky Forums

Not that dude, but shit... I gotta go to my doc. I haven't had regular morning boners for as long as I can recall (and I've never taken anything like Finasteride even).

Buzz cut

>nofap

It's not just DHT, but it is responsible for hair on the face and head at least partially.
Mostly it's just genetics.

Not really. Millions of men use shampoo daily and won't see their scalp for years to come.
Although you really shouldn't use shampoo daily, healthier for the scalp.

is it possible to gain extra hair from the use of fin?

also what happened with the microneedle treatment, if you know anything about that?

You're not balding. Relax.

mine did the same thing that yours looks like when was 19. my hairline started receding and I had those type of corners within a year. it stopped there however, that was about a decade ago.

Yeah, but it's not guaranteed that you'll regrow. Finasteride is mostly for maintaining what you have and preventing further loss. Keep in mind that it's most effective on the crown while the temples have a lower success rate. Worst case scenario you can opt for the FUE hair transplant to fix your hairline like Elon Musk did, hairs used in the transplantation process are there to stay since they're DHT resistant (from the back of your head) but your surgeon will most likely prescribe Finasteride to prevent further loss beyond transplanted areas.

Or you can bypass the drug all-together if you're loaded and get periodic FUE touch ups.

i know no ones going to believe me, but scalp exercises stopped my hairloss completely. It didnt regrow my hair, but it stopped the hairloss.

hairloss-reversible.com/my-approach-2/

Seriously dont even bother replying to me with "XDDD NICE BROSCIENCE".
I dont give a shit. Just giving my 2 cents.

derma rolling (micro needling) me me grow tiny, like really tiny hairs on bald spots, that were completely blank for years.

Its been only 4 weeks though, so obviously that shit wont grow to full length

lol it's not even the same guy

i dont have money but you basically need to use your neck muscles to pull your scalp ? how long a day ?

Musk probably had hair transplants.

That's possible if you only have a receding hairline.

it is, look up older video's of him

Shave that shit all the way down and get jacked. No one will fuck with you cause of your hair and your confidence will increase ten fold.

money?

everyone has scalp muscles user, you dont need to buy them.

No user, not your neck muscles. You have muscles on your scalp, that you can flex.
If you read the page i have linked you, everything is explained there. Really everything.

>hairloss-reversible.com/my-approach-2/

What a fucking surprise it's another attempt to try and sell shit to people

FUCK OFF

Sell?
How the fuck is he selling anything? He has entire pages that explain the scalp exercise into detail.

wtf

>>hairloss-reversible.com/my-approach-2/
Now fuck off, people trying to make money off others peoples insecurities while making them false promises are the worst

Well i didnt even see that shit.

But again did you not see what i say? He has the ENTIRE METHOD explained fully detailed on his page. Pages and pages of him explaining what it does and how it works.

You dont need to buy his fucking shit. He probably sells a video of it because he is 70years old and has been maintaining his website since a decade.

Dont buy it.
Fuck i could type out the scalp exercise right now but you could just go there and READ the pages. No one forces you to buy his fucking shit when everything is written there for free.

I don't really feel like hairtransplant it is too expensive so fin and derma roll would probably be my choice

And it isnt a false promise. It legit stopped my hairloss. It didnt regrow it, and probably wont do.
But hey this shit isnt easy to do, so i dont expect anyone to religiously flex their scalp muscles for the next 6 months

Nice! I hope I can get as a good start as you.

I assume you don't use fin (it's even better to combine those to because they dermarolling helps fin to work more effectively).

Have you been taught about this trick by Veeky Forums?

nah man i dont use any drug, not even minox.

I do a bunch of other shit for my hair though. Like a lot of things, besides derma stamping.
I doubt if i do the derma stampin alone, i would see this much progress

>Veeky Forums

>entire "trick" is there, infront of your nose, for free to access, whenever you want, unlimited times

yeah bro, im so Veeky Forums, dank memes xDD

>still brushing your teeth with fluoride
>2016

i have male pattern baldness right? should i get it checked out or is it nothing to worry about? noticed for the first time it's not growing out evenly

not that i care much usually i just no guard buzz my cause im in the reserves.

>still being ignorant piece of pathetic shit
>this year

well, yes you have.

get really good at shaving your head with a knife like major payne

Well i so far got these white babyhairs on the receding temples.

Dunno if theyll ever turn into anything more than that.

I just use my index and middle finger to apply pressure and rotate on the temple

This desu.

Been taking 0.25mg of Fin for three weeks now. Had a bit of "brain fog" for the first week which is gone by now.

Plan on working my way up to the full dose and get maximum growth after 2 years, then drop it and start using CB-01-03 for maintenance.

Fin causes a 10 - 15% rise in testosterone as well as an equal rise in E2.

>caring about morning boners

Haven't had those since I was 19 anyway.

DHT isn't anabolic it's androgenic, meaning that it hasn't got any significant effect on your bones or muscles. It worsens acne vulgaris, gives you back-hair, prostate problems and facial hair. There are two types en 5-ar enzymes, 1, 2 and 3. Fin inhibits type 2 and 3, but not type 1 (which is present in the bones and brain).

I got bold by the age of 20, now im 21
No one in Family is loosing hair, except me
Doctors say its because if have to much testosterone

But it doesnt bother me at all, i still get all the pussy i want

First i was afraid but no its like fuck it, i dont need it, imeven more confident now

>nofap grows new hair

topkek

It works, because scalp exercises (flexing the muscles beneath your hair) does the exact same thing. Its all about bloodflow and creatine a thicker scalp, which gives your hair room to grow.

Your sides and back are always full of hair, even when you are old.

Why? Because there are muscles beneath them that are used daily, your entire life, thus giving constant bloodflow to these areas.
These muscles are used when eating, swallowing, and moving around your head/neck.

The area where your head goes bald, is the epicranial area. Google it, its the exact area where people go bald.

Heres a picture: 2.bp.blogspot.com/-_hwFOU_V6gQ/VYjRrPlLRFI/AAAAAAAAA8I/RH94xEjAltw/s1600/epicranial.jpg

Look at the left one. See the white area? Its the epicranial area. Its where most people go bald right? Well, it is also that area on your head that has restricted blood and oxygen flow, and where most DHT receptors get stuck.
Look at the "temporalis" area. Ever seen someone go bald there, on the sides of their head? Nope.
Do you see the pattern? It all makes sense.

I can fucking promise you, if you do scalp exercises (which are better than massages) along with massages, you will STOP your hairloss.

I am flexing my epicranial area and massaging my hair for 2 years now. My hairline hasnt moved an inch. The hair on top of my head is as strong and thick as on my back of my head, meanwhile 2 years ago it was fucking thinning like crazy.

Look at the pattern. People go bald where bloodflow is restriced. People ALWAYS keep their on the sides and the back of the head, where alot of blood and oxygen flow happens.
I have been typing out this shit for such a long time for various forums. Out of 100 people there will be one who wont be a naive stuck up cunt and actually try this.
Here on Veeky Forums all i get is "xDD NICE MARKETING BRO, NICE BRO SCIENCE BRO".

>Doctors say its because if have to much testosterone

Well your doctor is full of shit. "Le too much test meme" is some bullshit coping mechanism bald people pull on themselves. You could have low test, medium test or high test and still be balding. All it means is that your follicles are sensitive to androgens. Or worse, that your endocrine profile is so fucked up that it manifests via male pattern baldness.

Balding because you've got high levels of testosterone is as much bullshit as thinking that scalp exercises and excess intake of zinc, vitamin B12 and D3 will reverse the balding process.

Short back and sides will save You.

why not?

which type do you use, 0.2 mm, 0.5 mm. 0.7mm etc.?

what about cremes and/or cleaning the skin afterward?

i agree with the testosterone part. Saying that men that are bald have high testosterone is fucking bullshit and most times its the opposite.

I also agree with the supplements.

I also agree that scalp exercises wont reverse the balding process.

BUT IT WILL stop the hairloss to some extent.
I can not stress this enough. I was thinning and shedding like crazy.

After 2 years, i did a test. I stopped doing the exercise and stopped massaging my head for 3 months. In that time, i was shedding so heavily. Like if i would estimate, i was losing like 150 years daily. I would touch my head and 5 hair would just fall down.

After 4 weeks of doing the exercise again, and massaging the scalp. It all stopped. Losing like 5 hairs daily currently, hair is thick and strong again.

I know its probably fucking pointless to write all these out because balding people are most of the times too much of hateful, self pity fucks to believe something like this.
But hey, so far i had 2 people messaging me on forums, saying the massaging and scalp exercise helped them a lot and stopped the hairloss. So im happy i helped out atleast someone

I started October 14th. My dick seems harder than usual and I think I'm finishing the shedding phase.

how many times a day/minutes you do those excercises ?

what about this "DHT is responsible for all your manly featres" talk?

Will inhibiting DHT cause me to look more feminin?Shrik my balls/cock?

Because it destroys the male sexual hormone that is DHT, which is obviously vital for every man.
Because there is a chance to permanently block the 5a-reductase, even when you got off the drug.
Meaning, your body wont be converting testosterone into DHT anymore.
And i really like having boners you know.

I am using 1.5mm. I use a dermastamp, not a derma roller.

With derma stamp, you can with longer needles, and the recovery is faster.

Why 1.5mm? Look at pic related. You have to reach the basal layer to trigger growth hormones that also affect your hair.
I do this once a week.

I clean my skin before i use the derma roller, but not afterwards.

For the day i used the derma stamp, i dont apply anything to my scalp, because i want the wounds to close before i do.

I always apply coconut oil the next day after i derma stamped, and just generally throughout the week, because coconut oil is just awsome for hair.

Hi user. Tom Hagerty (the website i linked) says you should do the exercise for 15 minutes a "session" 3 times a day.

But i do it for much much longer. I do the exercise for 1 hour, 2 times a day. So 2 hours in total.
In that time, i try to keep the pump as good as possible. I have so much blood flowing through my hair, i get a fogy-ness feeling and it actually quite hurts. Just like pumping your biceps.

So when im at work in the morning, im constantly flexing my frontalis and occipitalis muscle, but for 1 hour during that time, i do it very heavily to create a pump to my scalp.

I dont know if you read the page, but doing the exercise is just raising your eyebrows and wiggling your ears backwards, so you can do every task in your life. Its not distracting at all.

Then when i get home in the evening, i do it again for hour straight, creating a heavy pump.
I like to play games. So when im playing, i just do it in the mean time.

But to be honest, i do it even longer than just 2 hours. I do throughout the entire day whenever i think of it. But for 2 hours a day, i do it very heavily as i said before, to create a heavy pump. The scalp exercise is just raising your eyebrows, and wiggling your ears backwards. That is something, you can do all the time, any time, no matter what you do.

Be aware tho, dont flex both muscles at the same time.
Meaning, dont raise your eyebrows and wiggle your ears backwards at the same time. Raise your eyebrows, unflex them, THEN wiggle ears backwards. Dont do it at the same time.

Its like trying to do a bicep and tricep exercise at the same time. Its retarded

There are some tools to massage the head wouldn't they be alot better + they don't give greasy hair

hey user, using a tool to massage your head is a good idea.

But its not enough to replace the scalp exercise.

There is no massaging on this world, that can create as much bloodflow to the scalp as flexing the muscles.
I have read it somewhere, contracting muscles produce 10x (yes ten) more bloodflow to the area than usually.

I dont know where you read that scalp exercises will give you greasy hair. It wont at all. Or atleast, it didnt for me atleast.

So use the tool to massage your scalp. But also do it with your fingers, and also do the exercise.

Next time I'll go to a masage parlor, I'll ask a head massage instead of a dick massage.

le cough:
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.actaps.com.cn/paper/200206/article/15.HTM&prev=/search?q=abstinence+testosterone+Jiang+&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

Well, male pattern baldness, facial hair, chest hair and the like are "manly features".

Type 2 and 3 doesn't have any effect on bone. Only on skin, prostate, follicles and testes.

It won't turn you in to a tranny.

kek

> inhibiting DHT will reduce your manly features
> male badness is a mainly feature
> all bachelors are unmarried

the issue isn't that my hairline is receeding
it's that it has partially receeded

so i have thinning hair where my hair no longer grows.
it looks much worse that a receeded hairline that looks solid like this

It can cause you to lose body hair which most people on Veeky Forums will consider a plus.

There's also the whole post fin syndrome debacle which I've got mixed feelings about.

Honestly, 0.3mg of fin does about the same as 1mg so just take that and stop if you're part of the small percentage that has serious side effects.