Is anyone else here fit alchoholic?

Is anyone else here fit alchoholic?

I was. Sober 15 months. But I was a real alcoholic. 750ml+ a day, every single fucking day for a little over 3 years. Drank every day for 3 years before that just less quantity.

There's no chance you're on my level.

but why?

not him, but former alcoholic here. For me, its just because i felt more like me when i drank, and when you drink regularly, your tolerance goes up. Shit just kinda spirals out on you

idk why, but when im drunk, im eitehr humble as fuck or angry as fuck or depressed as fuck
usually i go from humble to depressed state
sometimes i just wanna off myself desu

How do you define alcoholic? I drink 150mL of red wine every night with my steak. So a bottle every 5 days.

Damn dude, I thought I used to be bad. I only drank at that level for two or three weeks and ended up in the fucking hospital because my heart seemed ready to give out.

They let me out after 2 days tho, and got me into a detox program. Sober for a month now. Bp went from 160/100 to 115/70, heart rate from over a 100 24/7 to 75 at rest in that time. I guess some people are just more resilient to the effects of alcohol than others. I'm pretty sure that if I hadn't stopped when I did, I'd be dead within days or weeks.

Out of curiosity, how did you stop? Did you get bad withdrawals? I did, would've done me in if not for Librium

I feel this. Weed mellows it out

Not him, but basically if alcohol begins to cost more than just money, and you still find excuses to drink, that's a pretty good indicator. Also just asking yourself the question is a red flag. You wouldn't be asking if alcohol wasn't creating problems in your life.

Still, nobody can tell you whether you have a drinking problem, unless its your doctor after looking at your liver tests.

Not alcohol but games used to be my drug of choice and its a great way to escape reality

Reality isnt as fun as it should be, sadly
I wish it was filled with chicks wanting to fuck, experiences to be had, people to meet, ideas to explore and places to visit but its not. Girls are always taken or uninterested, time is very short due to always having to work/study, people are dickbags for no apparent reason and the major issue is time constraint

Games provide a great escape into a reality thats not so fucked up

Is this achievable natty

Is drinking 2 beers erryday and a bit more the w-e is alchoolic?

If yes, i'm alcoolic

No, but former drug addict and current problem pothead reporting in. can I be in the cool club?

No

just leave your fucked up country

I was once told your not an alcoholic till you shit your pants

SO by that measure I'm in the clear baby

750ml of what ? beer, wine, vodka, pur ethanol ?

if it's the last i'm impressed you didn't die.

i'm more worried about your meat consumption than alcohol. Were are you from ?

I am. Sober since July now and lifting has been good.

I'm a white expat living in south-east Asia. I do zerocarb: meat only. My typical dinner (one meal a day only over 2-3 hours) is:

- 2.2lbs lamb chops or 1.4 lbs ribeye
- 2 eggs
- pack of bacon
- tasty blue cheese, 2 oz or so

And, of course, a glass of watered red wine, with the red wine being 150mL. I don't think I'm an alcoholic, though I suppose drinking every day is questionable? It is not like it is expensive either, I mean, money I spend on meat is $600 per month whereas 5 bottles of wine is $50 per month. I don't drink hard liquor or beer; I just really like the taste of wine.

I mean I'm in college, so I guess? But I think it's really only a problem after college.

>blue cheese
>good quality meat cuts

>south east asia

How fucking rich are you

I bet he Works at Rolls-Royce motors.