>doing a working spree
>work literally every day for over 2 months
>no energy for anything but work, eat, sleep
>asian coworker points out I've been gaining weight
>go on scale
>gained fucking 10lb in 1.5 months
>still 65 work days left

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How do I get energy to both work like a robot AND do a minor workout routine to avoid becoming a fat fuck in the next 2 months? Already taking supplements and getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night, but working a minimum of 8 hours a day with no days off is DRAINING.

Don't eat as much you fucking retard

Yeah, I know. I'm only eating when hungry, but my work is very stationary so I'm getting zero exercise.

CHAD NEVER WORKS,EATS PIZZA,DRINKS BEER,AND FUCKS 10/10S WHILE (You)BECOME A FAT FUCK.

But Chad doesn't save up $15000 and go on a backpacking journey in Asia for 2 years.

You're better off working in Asia if you're gonna spend that much.

If you have enough time to wait for a reply but no time to read the fucking sticky you should kill yourself 2bh

This is not about the fucking routines, this is about how I muster the energy needed to actually work out while working 8-12 hours a day, every day, while getting up at 6 in the morning.

Hopefully I will, too, since I'm applying for working holiday visas. But work over there is not guaranteed.

How would you know what's in the sticky if you haven't read it

Sage and reported for being a troll :v)

Also I find time to go to the gym even though I work 8 hour days and go to class for 3 hours. That's not including commute btw. You should find time as well

Again, it's not about time, it's about energy. I'm sure you're having rest days on your weekends. I'm working literally every day. My last day off was the 5th of October. Next is 7th of December.

Eat less then you fucking retard.

You aren't gaining weight because you sit still. You're gaining weight because you're overeating.

Drugs.

Or just stop being a retard. How can it drain your energy to work when you just said you sit still all the time.

Get off your ass and just fucking do it.

Stand up at your desk while working. That might work.

S-spencer? It's your old pal: the Jew

That is such an Asian thing to say. They got no filter on telling people they're getting fat for some reason

Get up early and go to the gym before work bitch. I do a labor intensive job and I do it. You're sitting on your fat ass all day and you can't? Take a growacet first thing every morning and man the fuck up, or get zero sideways pussy on your vacation.

eat less, drink more water. Also not to be a meme lord but this would be a good opportunity to try out nootropics.

EC stack or adderall. They both kill your appetite and give you energy.

this is the answer OP as much as you don't want to hear it. Diet has a far bigger influence on weight gain or loss that exercise.