We've been training for years

We've been training for years

Now we're ready to strike

have kids before you start a fight so your lineage isn't lost forever if you die.

Post your numbers

Let's do this.

Good let's hit those dirty Drumpf supporters whilst they aren't prepared.
Make America Clinton again!

What's the context of this pic?

Mongolian Nazi party for whatever reason. i don't know

WE WUZ GENGIS KANGZ N SHIET

That's finnish goverment.

mongolian /pol/ meetup

The great operation begins !!

Is this the weekly malet uprising thread?

Finnish parliament getting together for a few photo ops.

We're the first wave on the shore
We're the first ones to fall

Yet solders have fallen before!!

Let's GO lads!

>mfw I'll see muh waifu in hell

Ross Kemp did a feature on this.

You Eurocucks always make me laugh

>What's the context of this pic?
Mongolian nationalist vigilante groups which use the swastika as a symbol due to their admiration of Hitlers nationalism and love of his people plus the swastika being a symbol used in the Golden Horde Mongol Empire.

The governments after the USSRs collapse have been corrupt and weak, the people are poor aside from a few elites who whore their resources to Chinese plunderers who don't even employ the locals. T

hese guys check foreign run businesses for illegals and record dodgy stuff and get the police involved, some of the less patient associated groups just full on intimidate and beat up foreigners.

They want to preserve their ancient traditions which are slowly dying as people mass to ever growing city slums to make a living as climate change is causing the herders catastrophic droughts.

Ironically their greatest export is coal which is fueling global warming and the poor people can barely make any money out of that as the big mines are run and worked by Chinese.

11 posts for someone to post the next line of lyrics

Get it together Veeky Forums