Transsexualism at the gym

Hi Veeky Forums.
I have a rather strange problem currently relating to my health and fitness.
Basically I started at the gym 4 months ago. I was VERY underweight and skinny and weak at the time, and too ashamed to be seen working up a huge sweat with the tiniest dumbbells in the gym, so I started dressing as a woman to make it seem less humiliating. Nobody said anything and I am pretty sure nobody noticed. I even got a few guys smiling at me.

However, in recent weeks, I have started to get stronger and now I lift heavier weights I wouldn't be embarrassed about lifting as a male. The problem is that I CAN'T stop dressing as a woman to go to the gym. People will recognise my routine (I know some of the guys watch me) and will start to ask questions.

I am spending too much money on female clothing. I have to buy dresses so I turn up at the gym and can sneak into the womens locker room without being suspected of anything. It is making me uncomfortable at this point

Is there anyone else in this situation? I need help

Post pics in drag

Show a photo how you currently look, it can't be that disguising

Hahhahahhahajhaha this is bullshit but it's the best bullshit I've read in a while

>Is there anyone else in this situation?

>these are the type of people you shitpost on a Tibetan nail painting forum with

Good thread

>The problem is that I CAN'T stop dressing as a woman to go to the gym

Welcome to Veeky Forums, everyone.

I don't have any images but I have long hair and quite feminine bone structure. However as I gain I will become less able to pass off.

Maybe you could pretend to be like Chloƫ.

this

>Is there anyone else in this situation? I need help
No friendo, we're all big and masculine here

Women can be big guys too apparently

Actual tranny here, you're dumb as shit. You got yourself into this mess. Sucks to be you.

You should have sucked up your pride any just been a sissy guy for a while until you started gaining.

I also think it's bullshit, but in case it's real, just cut your losses and eat the break membership fee and join a new gym.

Easy.

i can;t afford that

They're all mentally ill and should be pitied, not celebrated

>Tranny here
>Sucks to be you
Oh I am laffing. How long til you kill yourself you creep

Fuck that, I'm gonna live a long-ass time. I've got a stable relationship, and I'd miss out on thousands of miles of motorcycle rides and learning to stunt. If I'm gonna die, it's going to be from doing something stupid on my bike. How about you, faggot? When are you gonna puss out of life?

>I have a death wish I'm perfectly happy
You're 20x more likely to kill yourselves than other normal humans. it shows and It's only a matter of time. Your behaviour reinforces this as you are 36x more likely to be seriously injured in a mc crash than a car driver is.

I also ride but am not mentally retarded and suicidal enough to take idiotic chances on a death machine like a motorcycle.

I've already been in a motorcycle crash, broke my arm and wrist, had to learn from my mistakes. Luckily I'm not one of those dumbasses who doesn't wear a full face helmet, because I wouldn't have a face otherwise. from sliding face first on gravel.

Adrenaline makes me happy. My main priority in life is being happy and having fun. I'm kind of an adrenaline junkie, and I recognize that that will kill me one day. Like I'm fucked up in the head, yea, I get that, but I don't have a death wish, I just recognize that death really isn't that far away for any of us. See you on the road, fellow rider.

Not a tranny but hardcore gender dysphoria + BPD here. It sucks and eats away at your soul but my psych says it's part of BPD and to forget about it.

I fucking hate myself so much that I lift and fraud just to make me feel like a real man even though it's just making things worse

>tfw all I want is to be a qt grill

That's transvestitism, for the record, not transexualism.

>get fit as fuck
>everyone thinks you're a woman on steroids
>people try to buy from you
>sell them tic tacs and water
>laugh all the way to the bank
>when everyone figures it out and tries to kill you, get rid of your female disguise and return to the gym in manmode, unrecognised

Ehhh, I've personally never heard of gender dysphoria coming from bpd, but I also don't have bpd so I don't know. It sounds a little like your psych is an idiot though. Being borderline doesn't make you any less trans.

There's a "chasing masculinity" component to almost every tranny's story. Mine was joining the Army, trying desperately to find someone and have a kid, to make myself feel like a real man.

>You're 20x more likely to kill yourselves than other normal humans. it shows and It's only a matter of time.

The standard suicide rate is about 0.5-1.4%
x20, for trannies that's a 10-28% risk, meaning 72-90% of trannies will be just fine.

you should fire your psych

>Ehhh, I've personally never heard of gender dysphoria coming from bpd
BPD is one of the main causes for misdiagnosis of transgenderism. That doesn't actually translate to being common for BPD sufferers, but it's certainly not uncommon in detransitioners.

>at the very least 1 in 10 trannies offs themselves

Wow. How comforting that must be for you.

Make sure your dumb HIV ass wears a helmet because donorcycle accidents fucking shred you to pieces.

Me again, that's what I get for "actually"ing someone without context.
For the record, I don't mean to imply probably isn't trans. And honestly, even if it turns out you're not, fuck it, why not suck it and see? Most effects of MtF HRT are pretty fucking reversible as long as you're not in it for too long, you'll probably know for sure if it's working for you before you reach that point.

not that poster, clearly you didn't read my other post

Different user, FYI.

And yeah, certain disorders come with certain mortality rates, what's your point?

My point is that you live a dangerous and unhealthy lifestyle. You're a disease magnet, a walking joke to normal people, an embarrassment to your family, and a ticking time bomb. You're basically a morbidly obese person or a needle junkie, accept junkies can hide under long sleeves in public. Do you still hear that little voice of reason in the back of your head telling you to stop being a freak and to try to salvage what's left of the rest of your life? Now lie to me and tell me you don't.

You're still replying to the wrong user. Are you actually retarded?

Re-read the OP and hang your head in shame for trying to turn this thread into a boring, paint-by-numbers shitfest.
This could have been something special.

>certain disorders come with mortality rates
>I'm not the tranny
>I'm just the closeted faggot with BPD who wants to be a tranny

My bad literal faggot. I forgot to take my fish oil sup this morning I guess. You'll never be a real man btw you little bitch.

A lot of people don't recognize it as a disorder though is the problem and act like they are shining beacons of modern society.

I read the OP. I know it was a fucking joke. But I'm in a really bad fucking mood and there's a real tranny in here somewhere and I'm gonna try to get it mad.

I have been in the army you can't make me mad. You seem pretty triggered that I even exist, though. Stay mad, faggot.

kek

I'm mad because this fucking puppy won't stop shitting and pissing on my floor. And I'm not gonna hit a puppy so I'm going to lash out at you instead you fucking basket case. How's the mental illness stigma treating you? Are you aware that everyone you know thinks you're fucking looney tunes and can't relax the second you enter a room?

Now I gotta go do bullshit a and I can't even finish ranting at your faggot ass. Fuck you wear a dress, suck a dick, then kys.

As a matter of fact I think I'm gonna start coming to Veeky Forums just to troll people like you. It's honestly pretty entertaining, I didn't think I was gonna get responses like this in two different threads on my first time in Veeky Forums. I'm sitting in bed with my girlfriend having a laugh, have fun cleaning up dogshit.

What a time to be alive on this Tasmanian silk flower embroidery board.

I'm a third user, actually.

Housebreaking a dog shouldn't be too big a hassle, do you need some help?

I can help with that.

1. Take HRT
2. Only focus on legs/glutes workout
3. Continue to only wear girl clothes
4. Post pics

But she's just skinnyfat and looks like shit

>Actual tranny here
Post pics

just fucking change your routine. plenty of beginner routines.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Sometimes out of pure interest/fascination I browse a transgender board on 420chan. I usually look at the threads they call "passing threads". I don't post anything, I just look and read the comments. Alot of them don't "pass" at all, they try and try to look like the gender they so desperately want to become and all that comes with it. They rate eachother like on soc, they comment and tip, they compliment, they're never truly honest and don't say what's on the tip of their tongue, because even the ones that do pass know what they really are.

Anyway this came to mind when I read your post OP how you, a regular guy put on girly clothes and just became a girl every time you went to the gym. I feel pretty bad for those "girls" on 420chan.

>so I started dressing as a woman to make it seem less humiliating.

>BPD and gender dysphoria
>takes fucking steroids
You're an idiot as well

An XY male or XX woman cannot become the opposite gender. I limit legit transex conditions to chromosomal aberrations.

I've been hanging out with a tranny, (going out drinking and shit) it's cute and it dresses nice, but I haven't done anything with it. Am I gay now or what?

Does he pass as a girl?
Could you describe the "dates"?

And no not yet.

Not gay if balls dont touch.

That was my point, they can't yet they try it's just sad.

>Does he pass as a girl?
Yes it does. Cute as fuck. Very tiny frame.
>Could you describe the "dates"?
Just going out having dinner, and drinking.

>open Veeky Forums
>"transsexualism at the gym"
>over 60 replies
ebin

Interesting, so people don't suspect anything?
Are you flirting with him/her, and are you planning to string her along or just enjoy the company and egoboost because someone likes you, someone that probably can't find anyone else. Am I getting close or am I making some very wrong assumptions?

>Interesting, so people don't suspect anything?
No not at all.
>Are you flirting with him/her, and are you planning to string her along or just enjoy the company and egoboost because someone likes you, someone that probably can't find anyone else. Am I getting close or am I making some very wrong assumptions?
Just hanging out brah. I go out with other girls too. I'm kind of seeing it as a social experiment so I can try and understand them. I've learned so far the're very narcissistic and more catty than the average women.

You're one of a few guys that would do something like that, but if she's that convincing I'd do it too. I didn't expect them to be more catty, but that might be because of all the estrogen. Would you go home with her if she offered? Say after a few drinks.

*Him, you mean.

I wanted to see if he would say yes to me question if I called him a her.

>shower... cabinetry?

this is really confusing me

talk shit get hit nigga

>Would you go home with her if she offered? Say after a few drinks.
It's already been to my place. We still haven't done anything. Great company sometimes.

So you wsnt to remain friends or are you waiting forbit to mske a move. By go home I meant mess around btw.

Lol didntveven noticed the typos.

If you come in a dress to sneak into the women's locker room how come they don't all scream when they see you changing

>So you wsnt to remain friends or are you waiting forbit to mske a move. By go home I meant mess around btw.
Just friends desu nice to look at forbidden to touch.

put me in the screencap

Post pics, OP.

>You're 20x more likely to kill yourselves than other normal humans.
That's not how statistics work. The average trans person is 20x more likely to commit suicide, but the person you responded to seems like they're pretty happy with their life and not likely to an hero.

>not a tranny
>hardcore gender dysphoria
>fucking hate myself so much
nigga you are trans. for the love of god at least try HRT... worst case scenario you'll be back where you started, best case scenario you'll actually be happy

>calling a human being 'it'
literally kill yourself

>I limit legit transex conditions to chromosomal aberrations.
That's intersex, not transexuality.

And gender isn't the same as sex. Someone of the female sex can absolutely take testosterone and live as a man with everyone none the wiser - they'll always be female (sex), but will be socially recognised and treated as a man (gender) by anyone who doesn't know their past.
So at that point, are they not a man for all intents and purposes?

Kek

If it doesn't identify as a man and it cant make babies. Its an IT

>infertile women are 'it's

You don't call human beings 'it'. Ever. You insensitive piece of shit.

>too ashamed to be seen working up a huge sweat with the tiniest dumbbells in the gym, so I started dressing as a woman to make it seem less humiliating

you've already failed user, but this is hilarious

>Not a tranny but hardcore gender dysphoria
reread that sentence to yourself famalam

I wouldn't say that your sexuality changed or anything, mostly because you obviously don't even genuinely like the person
>calling them "it"

source source source

So brave and stunning.

>Is there anyone else in this situation?
I know this is fake, but great post OP, you've given me a good chuckle.

Best of both. Restrict your calories, do an hour cardio a day but do heavy squats. It will give you a feminine but strong body.

Love your yt channel Omar keep it up

Post of the month. 10/10.

This got posted on Reddit and got like 6000 upvotes.

OP you must kill yourself for being desecrated

all trannies have serious problems. Their minds are all sorts of messed up. I don't even know what to call them. "It" works just fine.
If you get upset so easily maybe you should find better things to do on a saturday night instead of posting on Veeky Forums.

>post something about tranny. Veeky Forums goes apeshit.

No because your sex is defined by your genes and your sex can have very real consequences when it comes to choosing medications.

>Actual tranny here
LONDON

No but srsly where you live?

>he never grew out of the "I wonder what it's like to be a girl" phase
Hahah fucking faggot

>and your sex can have very real consequences when it comes to choosing medications
such as?

relish the fact that your life is actually a sitcom