Tess

Post your face when tess holiday drops dead from a massive heart attack
I swear to god i'm going to have a huge party

I don't care. Why do you guys hate fatties so much? They don't affect my life in any way

are those actual tattoos or some painted on shit? can't imagine a tattoo on that type of body would last a month before stretching out like shit

If i wanted to go through my life seeing grotesque mockeries of the human form I'd take lsd and go for walks through town

They're real but they airbrush out all the blurring like they do her cellulite

>Holliday trains with a personal trainer four times a week, plus hikes and swims.[71] In December 2015, she told People that she does not do diets as she does not believe they work.

my sides

I wonder if there's any videos of her *ahem* 'training'

The front of her knees look like the back of her knees. What the fuck is going on?

They're only the biggest drain on the health services in my country. I'm literally paying for their poor life choices.

Found the fatty.

Sorry to disappoint you but if being fat is her only risk factor she probably won't die for decades. Being fat will shorten your life span just not dramatically it usually takes a combination like added drug and alcohol abuse to knock a fatty down for good at a young age.

I won't feel anything. Don't waste your time on her, she already hates herself more than we could ever hate her.

If the Jabba the Hutt was a person, it would be this fat mega planet.

>I'm not proud when I get out of breath walking up a flight of stairs
>I'm not proud when I cannot run after my son without my back killing me

If only more obese people could realize these very simple facts, and stop lying to themselves pretending you can be obese and healthy

'I was very sedentry and...'
Just no
Being sedentry for the course of an infection does not make you gain 55lbs
Comfort eating does

The primary driver is this decadant attitude of 'i deserve to be happy'
If you have an infection you will be unhappy
Suck it up buttercup

they may not affect your life but they affect other ppl's lives. I live in nyc, and when its rush hour and the train is packed, and these land whales waddle in taking up the space that 3 normal sized human takes up, and squeezes themselves down on the seat beside you so you can feel their labored breathing vibrate in their fat against your side, you start to hate their existence