Its bulk season

Its bulk season

Wtf is that slop? Did you just boil rice and chicken in the same pot??

Fry first, then add rice and yoghurt with spices and garlic

Lmfao 2pl8

Hitting those prs

Who's a big boy? Well done.

you, I like you.

kek that's only like 1000kcal

Do you eat all your calories in one sitting? You fucking dumbass

Top kek.

Also bulking with a salad. Full retard mode.

Salad was only a side

I'm going to go ahead and retract my full retard mode user. I believe in you.

>German
>autism

Yep, checks out.

>implying a proper bulk must be devoid of vitamins, minerals and fibre

Please go muh-dirty-bulk-memer

>Olocom
shedding skin, are we?

>German
nigga wat

B-B-But muh genetics. :^(

Wabbit season!

>Dutch

Even worse.

kanker

thats dutch
and im polish

i have some irritated skin on my right hand
it used to be all red swollen and ugly, but that helped

i think thats because i have to wash hands very often at work but sometimes the temperature was way too high and shit
now its better but still itchy especially if i wash my hands with too warm water or if my skin gets real dry

minder minder minder

No, but I definitely eat most of it in my dinner, I don't have time to eat more than 3 times a day or so.

Much better than just dry rice and chicken
Also not wasting all that taste on pan

aaah u again, i was the same guy with the sausage and the salad and two pieces of bread for breakfast right?

your meals always seem so delicious

yep

u* was...

why do you cut the outside of the cucumber off?

why do i peel the skin off ?

yeha

I dislike it

Looks dope actually. What kind of yoghurt do you add and how much. Seems like a good way to toss in extra protein.

>11 euro per kg

Holy shit, so glad I live in America. I pay less than half that for chicken breast. Plus it's full of semi illegal growth hormones ideal for a bulk.

Hi mate, I'm visiting my friend in Ohio for a couple weeks and want to know how much food money I'll need.

I eat a lot of liquid egg whites for volume, chicken breast and steak. There's a Kroger and a Walmart in the town. Roughly how much are those items?

yeah, you Americans have no idea, food is incredibly cheap over there.

t. Norwegian

low fat
i use it for my garlic sauce
but since i had leftover garlic sauce i just dumped the thing into the pan

Mmm

>tfw eat at mexican restaurant
>got sick for 3 days
>then got the flu for 5 days
>then my gym closed for a week
>Haven't lifted for 2 weeks
>tfw went from 89 kilos to 87

How much of that weight was gain, Veeky Forumsbros...

110%

Either b8 or severely retarded

Do you toss in cooked rice or uncooked?

In Norway, you pay 60 kroner (ca. 7 dollars) for 300 grams of chicken :'(

what do you season your chicken with?

Er best å kjope svin fåvæ.

Fortsatt ekstremt dyrt å få inn mye protein uten pulver da.

paprika pepper

Just got some egg beaters at the Wally for around $5. Says it's roughly 14 eggs worth. Chicken breast is a little more expensive, like $8-$9 for 5ish lbs. Steak is even worse and I always distrust the beef I buy there. I don't have any Kroger's where I live, but their deli would probably have better quality meats.

I live in downtown Chicago, chicken breast is $1.90 per lb (3.5 euro per kg), I don't buy egg whites but eggs are $1.20 per 18, and steak varies based on the cut. Most are $6-$10 per lb.

Prices should be a little lower in Ohio I bet, the cost of living is very low there compared to Chicago. The Midwest USA is a bulker's paradise, you'll have no issue user. Shop at Wal Mart or other big grocery stores, you'll find great values and it's all high quality. Leftist idiots go to whole foods or trader Joe's and spend literally 300% higher prices for "organic" meme food. All food sold in US grocery stores is high quality, especially if you go for basic staples like raw chicken breast, rice, eggs, etc. If you have a friend who has a membership to Costco or Sam's club take advantage, these places are without equal in terms of value. The store brand at these places is usually just as good or better than name brand but way, way cheaper.

I don't understand why it costs so much more to raise and slaughter a chicken in Norway. I always assumed it was roughly the same price in most countries but the pics I see you euros post are just insane prices for basic meat. If I were you I'd probably rely on whey much more heavily.

For you

>I don't understand why it costs so much more to raise and slaughter a chicken in Norway
We don't have industrial agriculture and have higher taxes on food to protect local agriculture against imports and to help sustain smaller, decentralized food production.

I'm totally fine with it Tbh, though it is inconvenient at times.

Pleb.

>Egg omlette with cheese, veggies
>Rice with gravy
>sausage links
>Chicken breast
>Granola Oats with cranberries, sunflower seeds, and fruit
>Yogurt

Argiculture in Norway is not sustainable because of our enviroment. On average, each farmer gets 350 000 kroner (translates to about 45 k dollars) each year from the state to keep the farm going. They're in no way a resource, we just keep them to make sure we can create our own food, the forrests from overgrowing, and to keep the far out districts populated. The government also tax imported food heavily to make sure we have to purchase expensive as fug food from Norwegian, ineffective farms.
TL;DR Farms in Norway are ineffeective as fuck, hence the 20 dollars /kg chicken prices.

Yeah, men suger å spise kald svin på skole/universitet/jobb. Tunfisk er det mest kostnadseffektive for protein imo

Lol

cooked but not all the way soft

Thank you so much for the in-depth response. I seriously appreciate it

>tfw go on a 2 week backpacking trip with the m8s
>budget to the max
>barely remember to eat 1 meal a day
>5 hours of sleep each night
>got home today
I feel so fucking small and weak right now. I fear what will happen to my gains when I go on a 4 month backpacking trip next summer.

>t. average salary of $20,583,985,737 a month

fucking shit.
Here in Netherlands it is 5 euro/ 750 g and I thought that was expensive.

Back home in Canada it is about $9 (CAD) / 1 kg

thinking about just cutting while Im here cause food is so pricey

nigga whut?

Ja, det er sant, selv tåler jeg dessverre ikke tunfisk så veldig godt av en eller annen grunn. Dessuten er det for kalorifattig for meg (styrkeloft 120kg).
Lol, not really. Cost of living is also really high here.

Norweigan farms cant be that ineffeective, Brevik Geofarm worked as expected

r8 my dinner Veeky Forums

I ran 15k so I need all those carbs

Good on you mate. Time?

>I need all those carbs
I barely see any carbs

Eg banke opp begge to. Kor e d dåkk bor?

1:23

well I usually wouldn't eat a full plate of roasted potatoes but touché

>he's not gonna be shredded for the christmas and new years parties

at least you can fit right in with the NYRs in the gym.

That's like 600 cal at most.

Kirkenes fåvæ, står klar utenfor Extra

>11 euroos for 1kg of chicken
jesus christ
i can get a 10lb bag for 20$ here in the states

USA is fucked up when it comes to food, European standards are much much better and it actually matters when it comes to meat.

How did you cook the potatoes?

keep the skin on, boil for 5 minutes, drain
put oil on pan, put potatoes in flat side down, salt and pepper on top
when the bottom starts getting crispy turn around and throw around
at the end I added parsley, just a short whilte before taking them out... it'd be better with rosemary but I didn't have any

yum. What kind do you usually buy? I live in a bumfuck town so we rarely get the smaller poatoes.

Lot of skinnyfats though because they can't afford to eat.

No idea about kinds, the small, nice looking ones. When you cook them with skin on they need to be good cause you can't just cut out the bad stuff.

why didn't you just curl your backpack while going down the trail?

What stupid bullshit are you making up now?

>not just blending all your vegetables into a smoothy and slamming it into 1 gulp

Kommer med fly til Kirkenes 18. november. Er utenfor amfi rundt 12, I'll be there

We have government subsidies that make food cheap not because we have "lower standards" or whatever bullshit you're trying to say

You lost water weight big fckin deal. Bounce back in another week.

Just started to bulk up finally got tired of forever stalling on my cut

>2000 calories of rice
>400 calories of chicken

what the fuck are you doing user

>bulking with rice and chicken

why do this to yourself. i'm not saying go eat mcdonald's, but at least eat some better cut of meat or some not-so-bland carb

wat
you burned like 1500 calories and thats your dinner on a bulk?

>Why do this to yourself

He's eating fried chicken

>bulk season
I live in Southern California. Bulking season is whenever you want it to be.

>reddit posting on a Korean tepanyaki forum

I make delicious soup every day. I hope that one day I can make delicious soup for senpai every day, too.

This is a joke right? Why would you spend an entire half a year cutting for 2 days when you could be cutting for 3 months of shirtless summer beach days?

Looks good user

how to make that soup? looks delicious

how old are you and how much do you earn

Key spices are tarragon and ginger.

Lesser spices are garlic, fine ground white pepper, fresh chives, fresh dill.

Ingredients are spinach, parsely, buttermilk, sour cream, egg, whole tomato, garden mushroom, green onion, and black bean udon noodle.

25, 48k/yr; I've got a long way to go until I measure up to her.

Fuck that seems like a lot for one meal.

Eg har ein eksamen i Bergen, så e d ne te Stavanger for å besoka mamma og pappa. Rett t Kirkenes itte d. Ska smadra begge 1v2.

I'm korean, so I have a lot of prepped fresh ingredients in jars sitting around.

The spices are a Preblend that i made, aside from the fresh chives, parsely, and dill.

But altogether this dish took 12 minutes to cook. Including the time spent actually cooking.

Omfg dude fucking white dyels stop lifting.. you weigh 175 have no definition and eat rice/plain chicken slop 8x a day .. do steroids or gtfo the gym

Seriously why are you torturing yourself with plain chicken every night eating barf-tier meals and having the physique of a grocery bag .. you're Aryan genetics suck balls ... Fuck your life is a living hell based on that meal you sent..

Jesus Christ

Tfw everyone is bulking but youre cutting because you let yourself go

nigger

4 months? jesus man
Get lots of tuna, dry meat and learn to fish.
You might want to get some canned veggies