What Actually Makes A Man Attractive?

Fuck, I'm so triggered. I wish I could eradicate every single shit that have anything to do with Buzzfeed. What does Veeky Forums think about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=oU0uNGUxdyo

Do they even have in their staff people who aren't gay, trans, queer and shit?

The maxilla, obviously.

>What Actually Makes A Man Attractive?
being black, obviously

That goes without saying, you can't be a man unless you're black anyway.

That is no more retarded than redpill and most of the shit you find on Veeky Forums.

There's no trick. Anyone who wants to be successful has to acquire social competence.

Did you just assume their gender/sexual identity.

Please leave and take a serious look at your life.

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
WALLET + SOCIAL STATUS

watched 1 min of this shit, someone kill me

Just this, is not that fucking complicated, there are tons of ugly people who are not single.

I'm not watching that video, but aside from the classic facial symmetry, tall, etc., have male friends that respect you and don't publicly bitch and moan. Chicks do enough of it already; subconsciously they're looking for an even keel personality in a man.

Finally, be with a girl. Unironically, women find men in relationships attractive.

I ain't watching that clickbait shit to give them any views.

what exercise do I have to do to train that muscle?

I'm not giving that trash views, give me the tldr version

>black
>attractive
niggers, when will they learn

some kneegrow sits at a bar and drinks water

keeps looking around to see what shit he can steal or destroy

all of this is narrated by some fag who doesn't even wear socks

but that guy is pretty good looking desu

>What Actually Makes A Man Attractive?
2 things, his dongus size and how much money he has

They have niggers and weird brown people, too.

>what actually makes a man attractive
>video is of a coon, not a man
>mfw

why are whites so triggered by blacks

We're not triggered so much as we don't like them. I wish the stupid southern Whites never imported them as farm tools, and then when technology advanced just left them lying around ruining everything instead of sending them back.

He is, no homo.

He's not ugly but he's black, not even memeing but that makes him unattractive to me.
And I'm not even racist.

edgy little faggots arent you

I guarantee they are all straight white people. Nobody is this obsessed with trying to change society in this kind of image than white people who feel guilty about past injustices
t. a guy who goes to liberal arts college

I think that successful guys don't watch videos like this and even don't pay attention to such problem, they "just do it".