Depression and /fit

>TFW deeply depressed since i met this girl on vacation a month ago and long distance is killing it since i feel like she's lost interest. And i don't want to be the guy chasing after a girl even though i want to deep inside
>Tfw lost 7 fucking kilos and all my lifts are going down, look like a spooky skeleton now.
>Tfw can't eat shit for the whole day

Can't stop thinking about this whole situation brahs

Does any brahs here have any advice for getting out of a depression? I fucking hate girls so much.

Had this a few months ago after meeting a girl on a trip. Time is the best healer, but in the interim, hanging out with friends, meeting other girls, drinking beer and smoking weed will help. Just limit your time that you are alone, socialize as much as possible, keep lifting, you'll get over it.

As for now, is she in an exclusive relationship with you?

I don't know, it feels that way but you never know with girls. She said she was but I don't believe girls anymore and I don't want to be the chump that believes anything they say especially when it's long distance. She said she wanted to visit in a month or two so i don't know mayne,

>tfw no friends
am i fucked

Why can't you visit her before that time?

>pic related
kekked out loud

she literally said no because she has "work" and christmas is coming soon. Is that a red flag? She lives in England btw and it takes 1 hour and 30 min for me to fly there. I know that she works alot for a fact but not that i can't visit. On the other hand she messaged me saying she was really looking forward to coming to visit me a few weeks ago.

halp

She is cheating on you. Break off all contact and stick to girls who live closer to you. You are clearly too young and immature for any relationship, much less a long-distance one.

Yeah that's what i thought, i'm gonna do that

I don't understand you met a girl on vacation and you expected some kind of relationship?

Let her visit you, give her le dick, then cut contact.

t. jaded piece of shit

Unless one of you has an actual plan to move to the other one, quit talking to her. She's just using you for validation. You been friendzoned at best.

>I fucking hate girls so much.
it would help if you realized that the girl isn't the cause of your depression; YOU are. ffs shes "long distance", shes not even physically there to cause depression. ffs you just met this girl a month ago and you're acting like you've been together for years. you have issues, YOU cause your issues, stop blaming external forces that are not the cause of your issues

OP don't listen to any deluded virgin in this thread.

I just got out of 6 month relationship with a girl that I could've seen myself marrying. Tall, blonde, a division 1 athlete at my college, and unbelievably easy going. We broke up because we just didn't have enough time to be together. That was it, no good reason. If we had time to be together, we would absolutely still be together.

But in real life, if two people want to date, they HAVE to be together. That's just how life works. And I know it's hard transitioning back to being single, but that's the part that really when you think about, scares you the most. And I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna be tough, but you have to ask yourself... are you happy? Are you happy not being with someone? Because that's what you're doing right now. You made a connection with this girl, and that connection shouldn't be wasted, but your well being is more important than anything, and if you're unhappy, you need to fix it. You CANNOT control what is going on, you can't control the distance, can't control the schedule, can't control her actions, and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you will find strength and confidence in your own emotions.

My advice? Talk to her. Lay everything out on the table. She will understand, and she will probably agree that she's unhappy too. Then work on yourself for a bit. Go on hikes, go to the gym, read some books. I know it seems like you're leaving such a huge part of your life behind, but it will get better, I promise.

My favorite book to read in these circumstances, is "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius. It's the journal/memoir of one of the last Roman emperors, and every single line feels like a lesson that you can take with you. Highly recommended.

Thanks man appreciate it, you're totally right I always had that thought in the back of my mind but I never took it seriously.
i'll be sure to tell her everything what's been going on

I was in a relationship for 10 months. We lived together, but due to stuff happening in our lives we had to go REALLY long distance (over 2000 km). 1 week she said she loved me and would die without me in her life, the next week she had just entierly lost interest. She was out of my league looks wise, and I lost my virginity to her. Needless to say, I was fucking devestaded when we broke up, and has been struggeling with this for many months now. The main thing you gotta do is block her on all social media man. It's extremely hard to do, but you just gotta do it. I've had more progress with my feels the week I did that, than the 3 months I didn't.

This

This guys a faggot and no you don't have to be together every fucking relationship is different.
>I can see me marrying her
>only dating 6 months and they didn't have time for each other

You're head is so far up your ass

I'll take my chances sounding gay since this is practically a homoseexual boards, but you've just never loved someone dearly.

Dude im litteraly in the exact same situation as you. I feel you dude

sorry forgot pic

>Saekow

Go back to 9K faggot

>long distance relationships
Not even once, end it now.

This board is by far the most pussy whipped beta pathetic board on this website

How do people even get to your levels?

Forget her and go fucking lifting and eating again now faggot.

>jess nig

Can the mods PLEASE start doing something about these fucking relationship advice threads? This is NOT the place to ask about that sort of thing.

Nobody cares about your "depression," faggot. I come here for discussion about fitness and lifting. I don't give a dead nigger's asshole about your pathetic bitching over some stupid cunt that was nice to you one time. There are at least three other boards that are FAR more appropriate places for you to complain about your pathetic failure of a social life. Fuck you.

No ofcourse not go get new ones. Vind new Friends, i befriended girls and that's a big inc of life joy

BTFO

I wish you guys would stop throwing the word """depressed""" around just because you're a bit sadder than you might be used to.

I just found out that the girl I had a crush on is a dyke
Hold me brahs

Bump for mentioning meditations. Book straight changed my life

This is the most annoying thing on Veeky Forums

I get that everyone here likes to pretend like they are an alpha male, and all have girlfriends, are constantly having sex with girls, etc.

But seeing all these guys on here (well, mostly probably 17-19 year olds who make up 50% of this board) who claim to be "so depressed" because a girl broke up with them, is fucking pathetic