MANLETS BTFO

will they ever learn?

Probably around the same time you learn you're a small guy

holy shit, how is this meme still going on every single day, non stop.

Manlets are smaller than men, therefore their brains are smaller than a mans brain.

My hypothesis is thus; manlets, due to their reduced cranial volume are unable to learn, therefore manlets will never learn

Science is the answer

Because it makes around 5 or 6 regulars laugh, and they have nothing else to do than memeing all day long for each other and reducing by 50% the amount of lifting-related threads existing at any given time

its sooo far from funny at this point

manlets can have large heads and brains though

see napoleon and toussaint

Guess you're shit at science, since all the best surgeons in my hospital are manlets.

Manlet is getting mad

Fun fact:
Tallfags literally can't survive any combat their stature makes them prime targets for snipers and easy to spot during recon missions. All the top navy seals and special task force soldiers are manlets.

Manlet coping mechanism #39326542

Yeah thats why i stay at home and cuck all of you while you're off fighting for the Jews

Fuck I'm triggered, manlets are literally called smurfs in buds, and they fail, the top performers are usually 5'11-6'2

>tfw 178cm
>tfw handsome
>tfw rich
>tfw fit

I'm literally better than 99% of you insecure human garbage, everyone taller and smaller than me can SUCK MY DICK.

u mad

Only reply if you want to devour my dick pls

6'2"
feels good mane

When small people get angry

uhhhh

5'6 here

that pic is 100% true. I'm stronger than most people I know yet no one takes me seriously when I get angry.

When will you ever learn?

he's Peter Languila

> Also 6"2"
All jokes and memes aside, it really does feel good. Legit.

>compensating

Kek

>implying 6'2 is tall

this. I'm 6'2 and feel average as fuck. Would love 3-4 more inches.

Jokes on you I want to be the little girl

Cuz tall men are busy slaying pussy bro

6 4 is the manlet cut off

>not being 7"
jesus fucking christ manlets are you even trying