This guy is a top ranking Olympic weightlifting

LOL WHERE THE FUCK ARE HIS GAINS?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/blogs/olympic-lifting-wont-make-you-look-jacked
youtube.com/watch?v=mMebfOmjlvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unless they do hypertrophy work, the kind of volume used by Olympic lifters isn't enough to produce much aesthetic growth in non-freak athletes like Klokov and Clarence Kennedy, especially on the upper body (Oly focuses on legs/posterior chain). The Chinese like pic related do accessory bodybuilding work.

>this dumbshit advice
Never change Veeky Forums

He's right. Weightlifters don't get good gains: t-nation.com/blogs/olympic-lifting-wont-make-you-look-jacked

It's true though, modern strength training, both weighlifting and powerlifting involves plenty of bodybuilding work to improve function.

Only some americans retain the whole competition lifts only, low volume, heavy weights at all times paradigm instead of more holistic solutions.

Pic related for powerlifting

so is this guy

>roiding for this

Someone post a non offseason pic of him
Dude's got legs like tree trunks

It's called being off cycle, nigga.

Why do you think a fake natty like Mike O'Tren stays covered up in all of his off season videos? Because he looks like shit just like everyone else. He's just smart enough to hide it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mMebfOmjlvI

That's ilya ilyin. He's not some high ranking Olympic lifter, he's a genetic freak who is probably the best weightlifter of all time in two different weight classes.

Right here

>tfw can't find any good programs for oly lifting and bodybuilding at the same
>tfw live in shit place with no proper weightlifting coaching

I mean I could pay some Crossfit PT at my uni gym to check my snatch form but that's about it. Besides my biggest issue is getting into the proper recieving position. Reckon I'll be able to perform a proper snatch in a month and then I can go off to the races.

He got popped and they took all his olynpic gold medals with it

Look at this guy. Widely regarded as one of, if the not best HW kickboxer of all time.

No gains at all.

Lanklets... they think they know it all

He has the Chloe Moretz body

Your average decent natty oly lifter looks shit because he puts in twice as much lower body work as upper body.
Oly lifting is all about using the posterior chain and back to accelerate a heavy weight up just enough to get underneath it.
It uses the upper body pretty much only isometrically to stabilize loads overhead.

I mean the guys throwing up heavy weight still have well developed upper bodies but their legs and posterior chain are so overdeveloped that they look dyel on top.

If they wanna look balanced they just have to throw in some upper body work too. It's not hard. Problem is you end up putting on a load of muscle that doesn't really help you in the two lifts but throws you out of your weight range.
For competition it's pointless.

He has no olympic gold tho
:^)

Here is another lanklet heavyweight boxer.

This fat sack of shit looks like your dad and is one of the greatest heavyweight fighter to ever exist

JUST

You spelled THE wrong

>he doesnt know the difference between Sarcolemma gains and neuromuscular gains

t.Crossfitter with no gains

Just do some accessory lifts but don't over do the volume. Lu Xiaojun does hypertrophy work (as stated above).