Will lifting get me a Muslim gf?

Pic related

To be more Veeky Forums specific, what kind of body would I need for this? In terms of stats and all

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4e5Az4zJmpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you get a retarded girl user ?

One built by hack squats and suicide grip bench

>that pic

How much do you have to lift to get a Kazakh gf?

I just want to sink my ten inch bbc in a cute caramel skinned muslim girl till I break her.

How do that without getting her killed or hurt?

Check if she has no bomb before doing it

Seriously?

If you convert to Islam they will actually hook you up WITH a wife.

Especially if you are otherwise successful. If you can afford at least your own apartment and are not a NEET, and you convert to Islam they will quickly move to "keep you", and multiple men will offer you their daughter.

Arranged marriages are perfectly normal in Islam.

Also, even if you're a NEET they will try to help you better your life. They will pull strings to help you along in school, get a job, promote you if you work at a place owned by Muslims.

Muslims, but all credit due, they DO take care of their own.

Granted, this has expectations.They will want you to make Muslim kids, and teach them Islam and so on and so forth.

Why are her eyes so wide apart?

how much should i lif to get a tunisian gf ://

because her cuteness is out of this world.

Wow, she's pretty. What's her name?

Because she is inbred like the rest of her backwater shit-hole country.

I'd focus on a strong back/legs
They can spot a good bomb carrier when they see it

relative of sid

>Arranged marriages are perfectly normal in Islam.

Only if they are normal in that country. In the US, arranged marriages are, at most, a family member asking a girl/guy to meet another girl/guy, to see if they want to get to know each other. They hang out, usually in public or with other family members around, and then decide if they want to get the religious blessing to bang (the word in the Quran is Niqah, which literally translates to intercourse). Usually, this involves immediate family, and an Imam, you say some fancy words about how God is a baller, than BAM you can bang.

Then you go on dates, then you move in together, and if everything goes well, you throw the huge wedding.

additionally, your kids don't have to be Muslim. Islamically, all that is required of a Muslim parent is to teach their kids about Islam. "There is no Compulsion in Religion." is a direct quote from the Quran. if a spouse is atheist, that's fine, as long as that spouse allows the teaching of the religion, and does not deny it. More conservative Muslims will disagree with me, and the mainstream claim is that a woman can not marry a non-Muslim man.

it fucking better

This is now a hot muslim women thread

pretty sure it was from the beginning
also pretty sure she is a POO IN LOO

she's Saudi/Pakistani

pic related is german/turk but I still count it

>german/turk
here is another one

She's very cute, but not a beauty

how about now?

Marry me?

tfw no tunisian GF

10/10 lass

pls, who is this girl? she looks a bit like my gym crush

wonder if i can pick up one of those at the mosque?

aya_shalkar

Thanks senpai

would convert for

Odd thing is, arranged marriages tend to have a greater chance of sticking and reporting happiness or basic contentment later.

thats probably because in the regions where arranged marries exists, there also exists a strong cultural idea about married people not being able to divorce, and its seen as a big social stigma

also if you pay for some arab beauty, she better stay at your side and cook your food until death

>thinks muslim=arab

you can still date a qt arab who doesn't believe in bullshit some 7th schizophrenic bedouin came up with. there's chrisitan arabs too btw.

>when you got to be a good girl for allah
>but you also want to be a bad girl for abdullah

They do sex before marriage, but it's that booty loving and oral.

Now post a pic before the nose job

>strong cultural idea about married people not being able to divorce
Remember the "till death do us part" bit that used to be in western marriages? It's kind of like that.
And because Muslims (or even Christinan Arabs) tend to be slightly more religious, they believe in it's ordained by a higher power, do they'll put in more effort to make it work (and I reckon if they can get through difficult issues it'll bring them closer together).

>and I reckon if they can get through difficult issues it'll bring them closer together
this
also more is on the line bascially
not only your own honour and standing in society, nobody wanna be known as the woman/man who couldnt even make a marriage work

Tbh the people I know how did get one nullified usually blame it on the whole not mature enough for marriage spiel. Also because they "keep it in the family", the honour spiel is amplified as everyone's so close

i also guess depending on what expectations you have or if you are more realistic you realise after a while that its better to have someone with you through life instead of risking alot of things with a divorce

>look how original and quirky I am teehee
Ayy lmao

Depends on how strict they are

I used to date a Muslim grill. She didn't eat pork, but she drank, fugged, and only wore hijab on Fridays to the mosque

I've dated a few that were 'virgins', but man... That ass loving was something fierce. Anytime the d went near the puss lips, they'd freak out. But that ass was fair game.

kek

litterly this

> better to have someone with you through life instead
that one hit home
And from what I've seen divorce rape isn't too common in Muslim marriages (especially when you consider that their earrings are still low)

>only wore hijab on Fridays to the mosque
Maybe American mosques are more liberal than others, but women aren't usually invited to the Friday ritual. Hope you didn't lose any sleep over her, that kind of inconsistency is a huge red flag.

I always thought that stuff was completely contrived

Average slut desu, have you ever seen antone with even a modicum of modesty do their eyebrows like that?

kek

>divorce rape
what the fudge?

Damn muslim women are god-tier. Was the girl in the pic executed yet though?

Hahaha in this context it sounds different doesn't it?
But nah, I meant "divorce rape" as in women fucking the man over my taking half his money + child support + alimony

>video related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4e5Az4zJmpQ

Maybe... But in their minds they thought they were still virgins if the d didn't access the p.

>but in their minds
Let's not go there

Cute:3

P E N S Y L V A N I A

I want one, too.

oh, ye of little faith...

> Betraying Christendom to marry some Haji and have your kids born into a heretical pedo warlord cult.

Absolutely Disgusting. I pray for your heretical souls so that you may see the error of your ways.

>Maybe American mosques are more liberal than others, but women aren't usually invited to the Friday ritual. Hope you didn't lose any sleep over her, that kind of inconsistency is a huge red flag.

From what I understand, women go off into their own room or corner or something

i lived in Japan for 4 years and ironically the first chick i boned was a thicc (not fat) mudslime, she took my v-card

i was strongfat at the time, but my body had nothing to do with it, apparently she like my personality, she basically invited herself to my apartment

college was good times.

Fix'd

I fucking hate this mannerism too

fuckin lul

Reality translator:

I lived in a state next to mine for 1 year and not surprisingly the first chick i boned was a fat black girl with no tits and a moustache, she was the only girl i boned in college.
I didnt even lift at that time but my body had nothing to do with it, apparently im ugly as fuck and can't choose, it was still hard tough to pick up that girl.

i dropped out at the end of that year i currently work at mcdonalds

She's not an ayylmao!

Arab whiteknight virgin faggot detected

Men can marry christian women but vice versa is not allowed, she would be disowned.

This is true, but its only for Wahabi movement. I live in a Sunni Muslim country and I've heard that they recruit people to join this by paying them, apparently Saudi Arabia is funding this, and they pay you to grow a huge beard and to marry a Muslim chick who's all the way covered in that niqab thing.

Stuff is kinda creepy, and the police is always monitoring those groups in case of terrorism, but they haven't done any problems so far.

Become Muslim yourself. Although you probably don't want to do that.

lol "whiteknight" implying it takes a whiteknight to know you would never get a hot arab chick

Tryna lose my virginity to a Muslim girl that looks like this, but a lot fatter.

>damn she's playing she's hard to get it's annoying.
>wondering if I'm even going to be able to keep my dick up.

Tan skinned women > all

Do Muslim women rape white men or does it only work the other way?
Cuz I'd definitely take a muslim gf if she'd pound my colon with a strapon all night

that's a pretty fucking rare map, would date.

You Arab and Indian internet crusaders crack me up. Here's the fact: all women want white guys. We are the pinnacle of evolution, irresistible to female brain, and if we want your women we *will* take them. Consider yourself lucky that most white guys aren't into women with shit-colored skin, but don't ever for a second think that your women stick with you out of "loyalty."

*tips fedora*

just buy a goat and trade with her dad

hot arab, Kek, might as well search for unicorn

Go to France. It's like the cuck meme is real but it's all arab women surrendering to nigger cocks.

>all arab women surrendering to nigger cocks

I'm here to help you OP. I come from a muslim family and so does my girlfriend. Like me she isn't really religious so we felt comfortable with our sexuality. I guess in muslim cultures or pakistani/indian cultures, girls usually go for guys who are the same ethnicity as them as a safety precaution but when they reach adulthood they are more likely to branch out and try mates from other ethnicities idk its just something ive noticed. Muslim girls are still girls at the end of the day so they fall in love and feel emotions like non muslim people. That's why you gotta do what you would do to get any girl, just be irresistible (ive mastered it) and an aesthetic body (not too swole, basically ottermode) would take you a long way with a muslim girl bc they don't often see one in a muslim community bc of their sense of modesty. They have been deprived sweet male pecs for too long and now they can't hold themselves back from touching me - i mean you. Pic related is my gf

underrated

Whoa, sounds like a great pitch for joining ISIS if ever I've heard one...

No thanks abdul

Why ask such stupid questions? You don't need to lift at all, lifting to get girls will have you in for a rude awakening.
You're too young and inexperienced. Also, to get a Muslim gf simply convert to Islam.

>Also, to get a Muslim gf simply convert to Islam.
will they hand them out outside of the mosque?

Yes, but they are strictly rationed and you need your girlfriend stamp.

Lifting and not being autistic got me a qtpa2t femPajeet semen demon.

go eat your dead kike, cuckfag

Moar?

>Maybe American mosques are more liberal than others, but women aren't usually invited to the Friday ritual. Hope you didn't lose any sleep over her, that kind of inconsistency is a huge red flag.

But that's not true. It's an obligation for men to attend Friday prayers but not for women since they can menstruate and may have duties at home like taking care of super young children. If they do attend they have their own area since Islam is super conservative when it comes to interacting with the opposite sex outside of marriage.

Try joining ISIS.

half lebanese here

can confirm leb women are some of the most beautiful in the world

>*unzips katana*