Female builders

What would make a woman do this? I admire the dedication/commitment but this is just disgusting imo. Makes my cock go limp. Be 6'2 220lbs btw
>inb4 she probably lifts more than you

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessica_6trem/
youtube.com/user/OmarIsuf#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

let her do what she wants. Women don't exist for your dick

>Found the femanazi libtard treehugger

There are man who likes it, lesbian girls who like it, she could be close to changing her sex or whatever. Look at the bright side one girl less that you have to date, till you find your significant other.

shut up fuck nigga. Mind your buisiness and let people lift how they want. As if a bodybuilder cares what some pussyboy on the internet has to say about their physique.
[spoiler]wouldnt fuck tho[/spoiler]

found the dyel neckbeard

Why do you care about ugly/unfuckable chicks?

It's like bitching about the existence of turds.

Different strokes OP.

Personally i LOVE women who lift and show it.
Wish i could find a Veeky Forums woman to drag my ass out of bed and workout everyday.
Id be eating that pussy while she lifts.

I'd fuck both of these fine af women.

>Id be eating that pussy
when i read something like that, i always imagine an awkward neckbeard, who's had like 1 sexual partner in his life and is incredibly proud of it, saying it

but Veeky Forums girls are more submissive than normie girls

I blame all the rap music i listen to.
Its a good thing id never actually say that outloud, only on korean fingerpuppet wrestling forum.

She can still be submissive, i dont her going full Amazon and pegging me or anything weird like that.

Maybe you just want a boyfriend then

i noticed some girls lift by the shoulder and bicep definitions in their normie clothing.
i'm not much of a fan past that, i mean to the point where you look them from behind and you think you're mirin' a guy's v-taper then it's too much

>Id be eating that pussy while she lifts
Kek. Dying to see a pic of this user for a better visual of this chucks quads crushing his head.

You know how guys can get super huge and unattractive to the opposite sex but it doesn't matter to them because they're lifting for their own reasons? Yeah, women can do that too.

>Women don't exist for your dick
>implying

Well, of course. You're lesbians and submissive closet case males.

That's not true.
Cardio bunnies and yoga girls yeah. But the rest are rapey dominant gay chicks.

Yeah but men look like men when they get "super huge"

Women look and become men. These are entirely different.

True enough, but not all women care about looking feminine, same as not all men care about looking masculine. Point is, they've got their own reasons for looking the way they do, and the opinions of people who dislike it aren't even a factor to them.

They exist for my dick like I exist for their pussy

Eh i dont care.
I love stronger masculine women but im not a beta bitch boy.
I want the kind of woman who can crush a watermelon with her thighs.

It's not about looking masculine/feminine but rather literally becoming the opposite gender

It's penis envy or something

found the liberal progresive

She probably lifts more than you...

I dont admire them, they are mentally ill. Like the transsexuals and other degenerates.

A female body is not supposed to have this kind of muscle mass to function properly. They basically go through a male puberty period and lose most of their feminine traits. Their wombs become barren, their minds broken more.

There are no positive traits in these "women" No matter their face, or previous genetic quality, they are basically dead ends of evolution.

can't wait to go back to the days of savagery...

just turn off the lights and we can force them to exist for our dicks...

>she probably lifts more than you+ 0 post omitted.
Nah, female bodybuilders usually pull ridiculously tiny weights from my experience, and this isn't comparing them to males either. Female weightlifters pull insane numbers though, especially at the lower weight classes.

>being dyel for boys

Men look like walking tumors when they do. Not like men.

Or I enjoy fucking a fit woman. As long as they aren't fat I or have a deformity I don't discriminate body types much.

instagram.com/jessica_6trem/

I call these women "homosexual women", not lesbians, but more like women who are going after male homo's, by trying to look like dudes. Thinking that they can tap into that previously impossible to tap into market because of their feminine features.

Because only homo's would be attracted to male features. So its quite ingenious really. Nature trying to find a way.

Eventually nature will select for females who do not get a barren womb with high testosterone/muscle.

And then in a generation or two, when the fatties have died off, EVERYONE will be swole.

>I love stronger masculine women but im not a beta bitch boy.
Yeah, you're just your run of the mill lesbian.

>I want the kind of woman who can crush a watermelon with her thighs.
Why? That does not make sex better.

>I call these women "homosexual women"
p sure these women call you "the turbosperg dyel next door"

>insecure DYEL men thread

You ever seen these girls with guys smaller than them?

They're into really huge dudes. So you don't have to "reject them", they think you're pathetic.

Once you get big enough, any girl looks smaller than you. Even the biggest IFBB female is smaller than a guy who's a middle manager at Home Deport that eats clen and trens hard.

I have an aunt who competes in womens bodybuilding an man its disgusting, she used to be attractive but after years of roiding and botox /lip jobs she looks rekt

pics?

naa you're alright

>Mirin that back but gross

There are women on male hormones.

Pure and simple.

That is why they seem unattractive to a lot of guys.

They are displaying male secondary sex characteristics.

That said, sex with these women is actually not very difficult to get.

So long as you are not a loser, and you look like you actually take decent care of your body, they will fuck you. That means you don't need to be a bodybuilder/strength athlete necessarily, but you better not be fat or skinny fat. At least look like you lift in person.

Decent hygiene too.

There women WILL make their selection MORE off of LOOKS than typical for women.

You also need less social skill then more feminine girls... don't be total Autist, but you don't need much game. Just don't be Cringy Anti-game running and you got no problem. These girls will try just as hard to keep a conversation going with you.

Do NOT compliment too hard on her body. You can acknowledge she's muscular, and her dedication and its impressive, sure... but do NOT go on and on about it. Do NOT give her too much validation too easily. Do NOT shower her with compliments like a muscle fetishist schmoe.

Play it cool and she will do a lot of the work. Once alone, often THEY will initiate sex, or at least they will reciprocate positively and aggressively once you make any more.

These are due to how roids effect girls. They can barely control their sex drives. They never went through puberty as a male to discover only Chad gets sex whenever he wants. They never learned to control themselves when younger.

They take on some very male behavioral traits, such as selecting mates more on looks than on social skills.

This also means don't get in a relationship with them. They are prone to domestic violence, AND they cheat, because like males, they crave variety of sexual partners. Not just quality like a typical female, they want variety and quantity - just like men.

That all said, they cum super easily. Big clits too.

She's not even holding that up, you can clearly see its on the stands.

>Big clits
Nice
>Always loved fit grills
>Will begin working that angle.

>dat Freudian slip

youtube.com/user/OmarIsuf#
>pic related

>t cuck

lol, ''ever been choked by a girl'' I would rape her. Not only am I stronger but I have been grappling for several years. I would destroy her. Would love to crush her into the dirt, rip off her t-shirt, spit in her face and fuck her pussy raw. She wouldnt have a chance, if this was a world without civilization, without a protection for women BY MEN, she would be my sexslave.

ewwwwwwwwww

What, where?

>Big clits too.
thats my fetish

> That all said, they cum super easily. Big clits too.

Seems like a pretty good thing.

The view I have on female BB's is that they either wanna be a man or they got really bad daddy issues were their dad really wanted a boy but got a girl instead.

Funny thing, people that say that your sex isn't defined by anything physical.
Explain why women turn into men when they inject testo and men into women with estrogen.

why would she do this?

Everyone on hormones/roids looks disgusting. But these bitches aren't even big. Seems like it's just 5' asians in this thread.

Lol. Cheat reps.

good thing i don't like males then, perma-virgin OP

You're a faggot. Haha.

duh

This. Too bad nearly everyone on this board is a virgin loser, so they'll just call you feminazi cuck

is this photoshopped?

Also i got black belt in katana

Yeah, you are an actual FAGGOT! Hahaha. You're a homo, a dyke, a carpet muncher, a lesbo, a gaywad, a flamer, and least of all...a fagg.

Yeah, no shit. Look at the amount of weight on the bar. Do you think anyone could casually hold that up with one hand while smiling?

These are closed fags.

t. feminazi cuck

T. Whiteknight

My dad's girlfriend is a bikini competitor/rockclimbing mombojumbo.
I dunno what he sees in her, shes like a shredded skeleton

Maybe your dad is a closet faggot and that's why your parents split up...

how fucking insecure are you, you still in highschool ?

>female weightlifters pull insane numbers

Is that why alot of men in the 56kg catergory lifted more than all the woman in the open weight catergory at the olympics (including the 140kg american hero)??

Women are weak don't pretend they aren't

Touché

>Cheating repping 10kg dumbbells
wow so strong woowowo

>pit bulls

Instant no. I don't need my throat ripped out because I sneezed and inadvertently showed it an open.

Worst. Dogs. Ever.

>she probably lifts more than you

Same way a man who can suck more dicks than her is attractive, right?

Maybe some women do this because of how you all complain that women are too lazy/lack the dedication to get ripped and post threads like 'why don't more women do to the gym?' (besides the fear of harassment), 'why do women only aim for DYEL?' and 'why are fitness standards lower for women? (besides them needing a certain amount of fat)

Don't be such a paranoid pussy. If a 16 year old girl could bark at a pit bull x mastiff charging at her to make it sit the fuck down a grown ass man can learn to handle himself and his baseless fears. Dogs can smell that shit.

> If a 16 year old girl could bark at a pit bull x mastiff charging at her to make it sit the fuck down
where does this happen? In your dreams?

>implying male bodybuilders don't look just as revolting to the opposite sex

This Look at the world records. The record for the snatch in the male 69kg category is 166kg and for the clean and jerk 198kg. Meanwhile the women's world record in the 75kg+ category (usually weighing over 100kg) is 155kg on the snatch and 193kg for the clean and jerk. Over 30kg difference in weight and they still can't lift as much as a skelly manlet.

I specifically said I wasn't comparing them to men. Female weightlifters are strong by female standards, female bodybuilders are weak by female standards, moreso than their male counterparts.

how manly repulsive, grossly enlarged male bodybuilders have you seen on Veeky Forums today? women ask themselves the same question about them all the time.

tbf she looks about 4'9 and probably weighs 75 lbs

Female bodybuilders of course look gross and I would only consider friendship with them, nothing else. My idea of a woman is delicate, an opposite to what a man is and yet, fitting together like a puzzle piece.
Also, they definitely do not lift for male attention. Besides, they know guys are super horny and there will always be someone willing to fug them.

I saw a documentary about female body builders ages ago, and these two roided up chicks talked about how they need to engage in pseudo-prostitution just to support themselves, and showed one of their awkward, creepy sessions where a tubby cuck pays them to sexily wrestle him and pin him down and shit.

Women shouldn't do things that make them happy. They should do things that make me happy instead

>all female bodybuilders are insecure, easily swayed Veeky Forumsizens who dedicate their entire life and body to impressing anons
Somehow I doubt it

Body dysmorphia.

Congratulations bismuth, you're stronger than a woman.

>pit bulls are dangerous

found the basement

They are getting banned where I live. So glad I won't see those ugly fuckers anymore

What the fuck? Where do you live?

Currently talking to her. She says she's natty and doesn't pin..yet but considering it. Wot think??

Okay i'm misogenystic as fuck but I can see that women whodo this are as same as the roidfags who go beyond humanity

i find it more pure and noble than being a disgusting stacy normie

I'm a huge fan. Her dedication is admirable and I would wife her hard, but there's no way she doesn't pin. Var can only get you so far.

She still looks femanon....for now. Does she post her stats?

Not him but pitts have been banned here for years

Just wondering, would you prefer to go out with the girl on the opening post pic or a Brazilian tranny?

All I know is that she's 5'3''. Here's an older pic.

the girl in the OP picture