Who /GOENAD/ here?

Who /GOENAD/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerist.com/2010/05/27/2010-calorie-cold-stone-shake-named-worst-drink-in-america/
calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-milk-flavored-milk-whole-milk-3-25-fat_f-ZmlkPTY4NjUx.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering it

tempting

Not an entirely bad idea to be honest

NOT FOR PUSSIES

Gallon of milk
2340 calories
127g fat
206g carbs
126g protein

Gallon of eggnog
5490 calories
304g fat
551g carbs
155g protein

Jesus.

*per calorieking.com

>not GOWAD

GOCSCPBCSAD

consumerist.com/2010/05/27/2010-calorie-cold-stone-shake-named-worst-drink-in-america/

1 gallon = 10,720 calories

>800%

fuggg

dietary cholesterol =/= blood serum cholesterol

I just crylaughed reading those macros.

What would your shits be like?

Mix in some protein powder
>mfw

Are you using 1 percent milk?

>Protein 192 g
>384% daily value
Fucking normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm totally doing this along with a cup of butter a day.

>COBUTAD

>I mean I've heard of some meatheads doing a gallon of milk a day, but you're doing WHAT now?

That was based on whole/3.25% milk
calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-milk-flavored-milk-whole-milk-3-25-fat_f-ZmlkPTY4NjUx.html

>thinking getting strong af isn't better for your heart health even if dietary did = serum

Straight blood famalam

You probably relapse into eating jars of peanut butter too, don't you?

>that pic
Another victim of starting strength

What triggered you, m8?

>all that calcium

>not doing Jar Of Peanut Butter A Day (JOPBAD)

>not doing doing a Balanced Diet with Variability over the Course of a Week a Day (BDWVOTCOAWAD)

>not COBAD

>not doing Actually Lifting Mixed With High Intensity Cardio And Balancing Macros (ALMWHICABM)

Wut kind of milk should i buy. 1%? Whole milk?

Aside from calcium, all the nutrients are in the fat, so if you do GOMAD, always use whole milk.

Don't listen to this faggot. GOMAD is always skim milk.

Nobody's falling for your ruse. Even riptits stresses whole milk. It's not a cut diet faggot.

>doing a bulk diet with all that fat
You will end up looking like Rippetits.
Don't listen to this faggot. He wants you to end up looking like a fat ass.
Remember: you are what you eat.

>not doing the required amount of exercise
This is why you will forever remain a manlet skeleton.
Remember: you have to actually lift.

Yes, but to do that lifting your muscles need glycogen and to rebuild they need protein. Taxing your system to convert fats is for cardiofags. You are literally making yourself into a fatass.

If you want 2/3/4/5 you have to use only skim milk and stay away from gains goblins like gluten and GMOs.

Barrel o' grog a day, avast! Whatever it takes, ye scurvy dogs!

>pic related

For sure. Dietary cholesterol guidelines were always dumbed down as fuck, geared towards the most pathetic half-humans, incorrect as they were.

calcium inhibits protein absorption. Drinking MILK just makes you THICC

[citation needed]

I need this

If you wanted 10 kilocalories, just eat a Costco combo pizza. My gym bros and I do it on our rest days, just go to Costco and order a whole pizza, and eat it all while wandering through the store.

They usually have C4 and other supplements on sale, so we pick those up there while we're out.

>320g of carbs
>all of it is from sugar

Not doing: All Leg Lifts And Hoisting Ungodly Amounts (of) Kilograms Basically And Repetitively (ALLAHU AKBAR)

or

Pushing Every Stone Stronger Yearly (PUSSY(|)

Where the fuck can i find eggnog in houston/katy? Specifically harris county.

Costco bitch

2%, skim, chocolate milk, WHOLE MILK

MFW I hadn't had egg nog for 3 years and drank a full gallon of it in 1 hr on November first

It was not a fun experience, but I would do it all over again.

bull fucking shit

I drank 2 half gallons straight up, no lie. I love egg nog so much.

i love nog too, but theres no way you did that. same way that you cant drink a gallon of milk in under an hour without puking.

I am an ex skelly and usually eat 6 to 8k calories a day. It certainly makes food seem like less.