Fit humor

This one is really fresh

forced meme is forced

>someone put all this effort into screenshotting what was obviously a bait thread

>all this effort
i spent 6 minutes on it, i measured it

You still fell for INCREDIBLY low quality bait

you should be ashamed, hand in your deadlift pass as you leave

One of the least funny screen caps I've ever seen

if you think americans cant be this dumb you never met one of them irl

i get the feeling that theres an ashamed burguer behind this who recently learned about the concept of mass and weight. Probably did the screenshot himself

American here, can confirm.

Was shit thread

Fucking Aussie plebs, being threatened by native peoples. Just take the American route and kill them all.

Apparently you're stupid enough to fall for shit tier bait.

a kg of feathers and a kg or iron would, when placed on an open scale, definitely show a significantly different reading in lbs.

haHAA funny one guys. epic screencap nice one dude! this is a piece of Veeky Forums history right here, 10 years time this is be or legacy xDD.
I wouldn't be surprised if SIR includes this in the next comic! Definitely not taking dumb bait

personal favorite

If I wanted a joke, I'd stuff a microphone in your moms cunt because the last thing to come out of there was a joke.

This one kinda makes me sad, I feel like the fit guy just sees his friend getting worse by the day

They couldn't even kill the emus, what makes you think they can kill the dindus?

gram measures mass not weight.

I don't get why people are laughing at him.

They dindu anything to deserve it anyway.

Can you please make this image a little bigger, I can't see it.

This thread sucks. Where are all the memes about protein farts?

> Roiding for this

anyone got the webm of the guy sumo deadlifting when the two guys in the background just start spazzing out?

Check my 7s plebs

> when she says the 14 words

>I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals

an entire state wiped out their native population. this wasn't some smallpox shit either

Elaborate?

Abos

Top quality bread, my friend! I "rekkled" myself with "kekkles" ;) Mind if I share this to my social media circles? I think this has definite viral potential!

delet this