Uh huh

>Uh huh....

>5 Reps, wow....

>Thats uh, alot of calories user

>Can we talk about something besides the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tzAAwo5tHOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This always astounds me. Are you suposed to entertain them ? What the fuck. Really.

>Go update your instagram, twitter and facebook.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, but you should have something in your life that you can speak about. Fitness takes up max 4-10 hours a week for most people, what else are you doing with your time? If even your job is boring, its time to kys.

Studying engineering and shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>tfw Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /mu/ Veeky Forums /trv/ masterrace
feelsgoodman

No need to justify you cucks. It was for people who cant carry on a conversation with someone unless its about fitness.

>let me talk to you about the paleo, evolutionary based philosophy and outlook on life
>have you ever thought about the fact that we are just a complicated collection of DNA, whois only purpose is to survive, thrive and replicate?
>have you ever thought about the fact how language is but an extension of this?
>but have you also ever thought about history, and the many different variables that made a man perform at normal function in the past? From sunlight, to walking habits, to muscle mass use?
>let me tell you about the 2000 different variables that constitute the happiness of men
>did you know that you are a complete degenerate when you sip that soda and that I would prefer it to remove you from this planet with fire?
>what the fuck are you even doing here, not understanding how your blood compels you to exist, sitting and being degenerate?
>you should go on a run with me

think I autismd.

I'm paying you by the hour bitch, we'll talk about whatever I want.

Nice eyes

like what?
writers, writing, or math, science, eco terrorism, what the fuck do you want to talk about that makes you so entitled to declare i'm oppressing anything you want to talk about in this situation?

Shes gonna look like a bean bag 8 years from now. Her face will still be prettty though

Implying guys have to initiate everything. Females are literally reveivers.

Yeah bitch, I'm doing GOMAD so pop out those tits for me ;)

yeah whatever hows that bitch stacy you hate?

Girls are boring as fuck. Just talk about your interests while using the youtube voice dum dum

Literally all I do is go to the gym, build furniture and shitpost on Veeky Forums

faggot

Yes. If they aren't entertained by you they jump on the next dick. Dance clown, dance. Say something funny user.

ok, wanna talk about why is the weyl quantization the best ? yeah, i didn't think so.

then bullshit about furniture. Seriously, it will score you more points than talking about the gym.

Also, read books. Golden one has some good book recommendations. - that will give you more stuff.

Then try to travel more and DO more things.

Also, you don't even need to talk so much to her. Seriously. Just talking a bit, here and there.

Let her do more of the talking.

Srs, if you don't say much girls will try to fill the silence themselves.

The more they talk to you, they more they are emotionally investing in you anyway. Let them.

What a pretty woman.

This is literally the reason why I have no gf. I'm always too affraid or boring them or saying something weird, or worse go blank and don't even have anything to talk about. But if the girl actually is interested in you she'll most likely listen to everything you say

>Have a date with grill tonight

What do I do?

This is why I can't date guys. So many of them have no interest in any other guys unless they're super buff like them.

Ugh.

A conversation with a girl is like a dance. You lead and she follows, adds feminine energy and maybe some of her own flare, and hopefully keeps up. If she can't do that, literally only good for pump and dump.

Girls love furniture.

well i can't carry a conversation with someone even if it's about fitness

She is legitimately pretty. I'd take her over any basic fit chick in a heart beat. Whats her name?

you have to be Chad

LOL did you expect them to be entertaining? Girls are beta phaggots bro they want u to lead so they can follow

If you can't talk about anything that's your problem. If she can't talk about anything then why would you want to spend with her? Seriously you guys know that you have to have extended interactions with women before you get intimate with them right? If all her interests are social media and Netflix then forget her. She's boring and vapid, I'd she wasn't you would get along with her

I think we would get along user
>inb4 LONDON I'm a dude and not into that

>Just talk about your interests while using the youtube voice dum dum
What did he mean by this?

>go out with girl from gym
>we talk about our careers and our sets and reps

>tfw friendless loser with few if any hobbies
>tfw can't talk about anything with anyone, all i can do is make observational humor about things going on around me

oh well

I shitpost on Veeky Forums, you should join sometime :)

>I take part in intellectual discussions on a broad range of subjects on an international forum

Do you legitimately think women want to be around guys with no personality? Go back to /r9k/ faggot

Please tell me about your eclectic personality, 4channer

am learning carpentry, you can definitely impress people if they know you can build shit

extra points if you find a woman (or man, I don't judge) that understands that being a tradesman doesn't make you inferior to desk cucks

>and hopefully keeps up
I'm not to intelligent too gf but this is one of the reasons I voluntarily tfwnogf'd

Yeah why the fuck are you in y bathroom when I'm takin' this phattttt fukken shet?

FAT FUKKEN SHET GIT OUT YE!!?

>just because you did it doesn't mean you're guilty
>what are exempting and justifying circumstances
he's 100% correct

Im renting an apartment with my gf in january. A good way to stay interesting is to save stories for later. You dont want to waste your best conversations too quickly.

Now its also just as important to be loaded with boring topics. If you dont feel like wasting that awesome event at work the other day, talk her ear off about some dumb shit. This will essentially make her fuck off without you actually telling her to.

Theres my advice

Nope, still can't make it sound cool.

their are the soulless ones
>caring for roasties
a y y l m a o
y
y

>they want u to lead so they can follow
this.

being a nigger isn't an exempting or justifying circumstance

D-Do you like furniture
Cuz I got some wood you can sit on.

How selfish of me. Let's talk about all the things that matter to you.

Would it kill you to use an apostrophe? FUCKING HELL.

>Used to be extremely extroverted and talkative in High School
>Enjoyed talking with people
>Always the center of attention
>Two years out of HS
>Can barely hold a conversation with anyone, even close friends and family
>Spill my spaghetti every time I open my mouth
>Keep stuttering and mixing words around in my sentences.
>People look at me like I'm fucking autistic

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Shit man me too.
The mixing and stuttering is the worst when I finally get into a conversation.'
How the fuck do I fix this?

y-you too

Yeah, of course. What is your go-to meal for optimal protein synthesis?

I am able to automatically find topics to talk about and keep them interested. Even though I thought I'm an autist.
Basically, if you aren't a person with no hobbies except lifting, you should have no problems talking to girls.

>have you ever thought about the fact that we are just a complicated collection of DNA, whois only purpose is to survive, thrive and replicate?

>>did you know that you are a complete degenerate when you sip that soda and that I would prefer it to remove you from this planet with fire?
>>what the fuck are you even doing here, not understanding how your blood compels you to exist, sitting and being degenerate?

>think I autismd.
autismd is an understatement

You are in the risk zone

kek

>Her face will still be prettty
it has to be pretty in the first place user

Kek

> 4-10 hours a week for most people

Please end your life by sudoku now.

>4-10 hours a week
>hours
>not complete days

Just off yo self mate

This user is not kidding Counteract the risk level and party hard. Fuck some hookers and afterwards snort some coke. Not for the enjoyment of it, but for the experience.

She looks like the qt3.14 from this song
youtu.be/tzAAwo5tHOU

Wtf is the risk zone?

Thinking about learning guitar and getting back into drawing, I really love charcoal. My job is fitness related and I usually work out before I go. I don't want to be a one trick pony

Hahahaha

>job is fitness related
elaborate breh

for you

Stfu bitch