Headphones thread

What headphones/earphones do you use/wish you had for gym/running.

bonus points for WIRELESS

Pic related - thinking about copping. (Bose Soundsport Wireless)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Panasonic-Headphones-RP-HJE120-K-Ergonomic-Comfort-Fit/dp/B003EM8008/ref=zg_bs_12097478011_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9XK93CTG6HTEGSW2GMMG
amazon.com/Sonixx-X-Fit-Bluetooth-Earbuds-Sport/dp/B00C70J2RS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478429992&sr=8-2&keywords=sonixx
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Playtime-Microphone-Sweatproof/dp/B01H03CN5O
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xiaomi hybrids

Jaybird x2. I had the Bose ones. The jays are better bro. Sound on Bose is a bit better.. But everything else on the jays is better.

I do like the open design, as its not in the dark depths of my ear canal these types of headphones are more comfortable for me

Listen to
I have both and Prefer the Jaybirds in almost every aspects. the 3's are coming out and are worth the 130 but you can get the x2s for much cheaper if you want to save some cash.

bumpity

is it gay to be wearing fullsize?

IEM's are uncomfortable, they cause pressure buildup in the ears. good earbuds are rare

amazon.com/Panasonic-Headphones-RP-HJE120-K-Ergonomic-Comfort-Fit/dp/B003EM8008/ref=zg_bs_12097478011_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9XK93CTG6HTEGSW2GMMG

Cheap, reliable, I abuse the hell out of em and sweat all over them and they still work great.

some bose iems
Used them for 3-4 years now, slept with them in the field and wore them the whole time on missions and etc. It's pretty fucking durable surprisingly. I still use them when I workout.

How tf do those stay in your ears???? Whenever I try a pair of similarly designed phones they just pop out. They also feel uneven in my ears. I really need in ear phones because I destroyed a pair of around ear bose phones with my sweat

Put the little fin part at the top of the bud inside the top ridge of your ear. They hold the bud in.

God tier headphones

those.
I am so glad that I bough them, they've been a godsend.
only holds a charge for 5 hours or so.

Do some research (if you haven't) on headphones before buying. Most are shit and not worth the price.
BOSE has decent quality but a shitty price/performance ratio. I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Not great for fitness, but Marshall makes a damn good set of headphones for a very decent price. They outperform my old bose pair

sony mdr450 cheap enough and durable as shit. love em

Dreaming of a wireless set of headphones so I can PR hangclean to my own music

amazon.com/Sonixx-X-Fit-Bluetooth-Earbuds-Sport/dp/B00C70J2RS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478429992&sr=8-2&keywords=sonixx

These things are amazing. First pair lasted me a year, but broke (probably from me just throwing them in my gym bag after every workout). Got another pair and keep them in the carrying case, going strong after two years.

Also, I had the $60 jaybirds before these, and they are almost exactly the same pair of headphones, just different branding. Sound quality might even be better on the sonixx.

Alternate between these depending on body-part.

Aukey Arcs - $22. They sound better than Jaybirds IMO (own the X2). I also own AKG 550 and K702s btw.
Wireless headphones is such a shitshow.
All these namebrands like Bose and Beats and flavor of the month new comers like Jaybird trying to drive up the price on what is basically shit to begin with. You won't ever have wireless earbuds as good as proper wired headphones, so why even bother try to get away with charging audio enthusiast prices? It's ridiculous.

MEElectronics M6.

$20-30. They stay on your ear and sound pretty solid for the price. The build quality for the volume control is a little shoddy though.

link: amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Playtime-Microphone-Sweatproof/dp/B01H03CN5O

I used Bose In-Ear from 2007-2012
I used Bose In-Ear 2 from 2012-2016
now I have Bose SoundTrue Ultras. They are amazing.

I know Bose is the Apple of audio equipment and their pricetags sure have a little extra for the logo but I have never ever heard earbuds that sound this good and they're also comfortable. I use them so much I don't mind if the price was inflated by 20 bucks or whatever. And honestly if it's a once in 5 years investment I couldn't care less. Actually the IE2's still work perfectly I just wanted to try these new ones.

For headphones I have audio-technicas but I only use them at home.

The first one was damn tight on my ears. Dunno about the 2nd ed.

>wireless
>has wires

false advertising

bunp

using those

they are ok

real nigga hrs these things are amazing for 10$