Swimming?

I swam a 22.38 in the 50 free at my swim meet today. Is that pretty fast to make it at a d1 university? I'm a senior

bump

yards or meters? If yards probably not

yards
damnn

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 swimmer, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.
What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.
Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.
Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

nice

my stats
6'0
176lbs

show pix bby

me at my last show

Is this the new copypasta?

Maybe. That would put you at pretty much the 50th percentile for DI swimmers, or completely average.

Jesus. That's like 1/3 of my time for a 50.

ur mom lmao

>tfw no gf

>tfw nogf

who got it

My best 50 is a 23.9. That isnt D1, but that isnt slow by any means.

Nah m8 I dont think so not D1. My fastest for 50 yds free was 21.14 back in high school and that barely qualified for states, I think the cut off was 21.50 iirc. D1 guys do like 19s for 50 yds free, as crazy as that sounds. They all swim meters tho so it's hard to compare.

any swimmingfags here? planning to try that shit for cardio gains and because it's fun

so i've got some questions

>how much calories do y'all consume per day
>how often do you go to the gym and what are the things u do in gym that improve your swimming
>will swimming give me pecs like pic related giving that im not very old and im currently skelly mode
>do you get out really tired from the pool or is it casual
>what are some good routines for begginers

This is an obvious troll, here's a pic of me

Huh, didn't know SCOOPS competed