Don't you guys feel like lifting is such an insignificant thing in life?

don't you guys feel like lifting is such an insignificant thing in life?

what are Veeky Forums's goals outside of lifting?

I'm a neet who just wants to get aesthetic but be able to afford to go to music festivals

I'm 20 and live with my mom and she buys all my food, i do stuff online to be able to afford tickets

1. Own a front yard and a dog
2. Master Beethoven's Pathetique
3. Run Boston Marathon
4. Become a warrior uberman

To be the best man I can possible be and to do some good for the world.

what's the point..?

that just sounds like such a beta goal. that's like the equivalent of posting "myself" in a "who do you lift for?" thread.

My whole life is insignificant might as well do something I like

> Acquire phd in micro/immunology field
> Find job in research field (unsure academia vs private industry)
> Research cancer immunotherapy
> Wife my current girlfriend
> Hit 2/3/4/5 before I finish my thesis

Any other science bros in here?

Going against the grain. With assholery and sells out becoming more prevalent by the week, it's reasonable that good folk will want to change the status quo

Self-defense and emergency response. Also on the path to cybersecurity.

>being a decent human being
>beta

pick one faggot

There is none really. So if you want just go full neet and do your thing if that is what you want.

Get a load of this chad wanna be.

you can never stop, gotta work your way up to Hammerklavier

Country property with doggos, maybe chooks and veggies, lightly off-grid with few enough work hours to accomodate it all.

I want to be the very best

Like no one ever was?

like no one ever was

To hit my 1rep max is my real test

zyzz said that we'd make it, and that step 1 is getting shredded

>that just sounds like such a beta goal. that's like the equivalent of posting "myself" in a "who do you lift for?" thread.

Yeah, and you, who puts an individual woman on such a pedestal that you need to "lift" specifically for her makes you alpha

Riight.

Undergrad EECS here. Good luck with your goals. I'd go into academia if it weren't for the horror stories I've heard, i.e. slaving away for a decade on a PhD that doesn't come to fruition.

Even if you died, if your whole family died, your country got nuked, if this whole planet exploded, that would still be insignificant.

To train legs is my cause

Make the most out of my life because I can.

Be happy

>Hunt cryptids
>Search for treasure
>Create a anti-gravity propulsion engine
>Join a special ops group

Aside from being able to clean and jerk 405 lbs, I don't know. I guess I want to have a decent, comfy house in a nice town where no one will bother me. I also want to like what I do. I don't know man, I guess I just want to be happy.

there is only one goal. continue to seek spiritual enlightenment. life has been indescribably pleasant since I began this spiritual journey, and I would see it to it's end.

What are you able to do now that you couldn't before?

face any situation with absolute confidence and no fear whatsoever.
be at peace with myself.
be at peace with others.
intuitively know the right answer to "what should I do?" at all times

a lot more, but those are some of the big ones.

You should start learning how to cast spells.

lol come on bruh.

> Finish bs in ee
> start phd or a company
> move somewhere where I'll be forced to learn the language and feel shame an insecurity until you l it doesn't faze me
> look aesthetic by the end of next year
> not kill myself due to soul crushing loneliness

Do it.

I'm saying I've obviously done it. That's basic shit my man. I've moved beyond the need for spells.

In short, no.

Long form, I've learned to love lifting and going to the gym. I couldn't live without it. It's a positive when there isn't any other in a day, and a reinforcement when I'm having a great one.

I think I worded my post wrong.
I meant as in being able to perform telekinesis, shoot fire out of your hand, stuff like that.

Master planche and one arm pull ups.

My goal is freedom and i need power to do it.

Physical, mental, financial, martial.

The more I have of it the freer I am.

i want to become vegeta, everything else comes later, but for now is:

1- Start my own company
2-Finally get off my ass and train Kendo or Western sword style and Muay Thai
3-Climb the 7 highest
4-Circumavigate the globe with dogbro
5-Find a woman that truly loves me and marry her
6-Own a small country property where i can spend my days with forging/carpentry/farming and have a small library of my own

>Hidden 7- Die honorably in a war for humanity and achieve eternal glory

I keep lying to myself that i will be able to acomplish all of that if i lift hard enough

>
One day I'd like that as well

To Die

You are underage and have insane delusions about life

Life is pretty shitty, and boring, traveling is shitty unless it's a dangerous travel where you could die

Anything unrelated to death is shitty and boring

At least in lifting you could get injured

Life for me is getting enough money for having a sustanaible life and lifting, everything else right now is really boring. My plan is once i get to 40 years old, buy a jeep in africa and do a travel through all africa with a gun for self defence, it would be fun, like living in mad max