Dont care what it takes

Looking to drop around 10-15, don't care how unhealthy or unorthodox the weight loss plan is, currently 170lbs 6'2

>170 lbs
>6'2

m8, you are already skinny as fuck..sounds like you need to pack on muscle first then cut. Otherwise you are just cutting to Auschwitz server mode.

idiot

Stop eating.

Literally eat nothing but steak and eggs until you hit your goal. No counting calories just two meals of ungodly amounts of steak and eggs.

DNP
or you could just eat right and do cardio you fuck

10-15 pounds that it? You make it sound like your trying to lose 100+ pounds. Just stop eating so much you fool

Fuck off

All whites should stop lifting
>170lbs
>grown man

Die dyel

Are you the same hateful bastard from the bulking/cutting thread? Unbunch your panties man, it will mess with your form.

Pissed off fatty bumbleshits headed this way!!!

> don't care how unhealthy or unorthodox the weight loss plan is

uhh how about you just don't eat for a week or so

Try the abc diet aka anabootcamp diet. I have lost 7 pounds in the first week.

> I'm willing to go to any means to lose weight!

> Ok, don't eat any food.

> W-well no .. I meant I'm willing to maybe eat a bowl less of icecream a night .. basically is there some trick that lets me stuff my face and lose weight?

Everytime.

Ready for this user?
>Google Scoobys calories calculator
>Enter your fatass data, fatass
>buy a scale
>Weigh everything you eat using said scale
>track the weight and log it by either writing it down or using a fitness app
>Weigh yourself weekly at the same time of day, every time. Or weigh yourself daily at the same time of day, every time.
>If in two weeks you weigh the same, congrats you found out how many calories your maintenance is at. Now cut 500 calories from whatever shit you're stuffing down your throat.
>Lose 1-2lbs every week from following these steps
>Congrats you actually followed what is POSTED IN THE FUCKING STICKY, YOU MONG.

is his goal scurvy?

>6'2 170lbs
>cutting
nigga maybe lift first, you're heading straight for spooky skeletonville

6'2" 170 lbs is almost a 22 BMI, how is that skinny as fuck? I do agree though, he needs to bulk first.

Protein sparring modified fast
High as fuck daily activity.
No I don't mean exercise although you'll have to to maintain musclemass
I mean get off your ass and move a lot more day to day.

BMI is retarded. Anyone that lifts is going to be obese.

no, nobody who lifts naturally is going to be obese.

at the very most you'll be slightly into the overweight category if you're lean and muscular.

me thinks you're a fatty who thinks all that fat is moosel.

The only way that is your stats, and you consider yourself fat is if you have literally no muscle, why the fuck would you cut?

I'm 6'2, 130 lbs (1.8th percentile BMI)

That's skinny. If he's 170 with no muscle that's pretty heavy.

my bad bb. I meant overweight. Obese would have to be someone who has been lifting for 3+ years if they want to be lean at that kind of weight.

Best way to lose weight is ketogenic intermittent fasting. Its nbd to go like 36 hours with no food and then eat bacon and ground beef like a savage. Just make sure you drink lots of water and I would take multivitamins in morning and night. Pretend you're a hunter gatherer who kills like one animal per week and eats all of it in like two days before going back to fasting mode. or you can be a fag and do the basic 18/6 hour split or whatever but that's for yoga moms

5 years while jucing to olympia dosages maybe.

if you're natty you'll never be obese and not extremely fat

..what? I'm 6'1 190lbs at 15% bf and I've been lifting 4 months. I can realistically get to 210lbs and 15%bf in 3 years. That's about 7lbs of lean muscle a year. Very much possible.

An angry fat nigger. What a surprise.

... ok ...

you realise that's overweight not obese, right?

you'd need to be 230lb to be obese.

shiiieeet my negro. I went full autist. Yea, I agree being obese would take more than 3 years.

If you hit "obese" on the BMI you'd be over 20% bodyfat.

This is pretty much a matter of fact.

Also the fact you're already on the cusp of being overweight and only just started training makes me think you're already quite chubby.

I don't think people realise that BMI -- although not accurate to the decimal -- is actually pretty accurate for a standardised tool.

Here ya go.
>team no chest.
>Labral tear: kill me edition

Cant get it to load but off the thumbnail I guess you look about 15% sure.

Now you just need to add 40lbs without gaining 5% body-fat to prove your hypothesis right.

Yea, I agreed with what you said. Can't gain 40lbs lean muscle in 5 years, much less 3.

Eat goal weight*11 calories per day 40/40/20 macro split + EC Stack.
Light cardio, try and maintain lifts but you probably wont.

Bro, no.
Im the exact same stats as you and I get called skinny fag all the time and there was a girl that wanted me to model for her clothes company but turned it down when she saw how small my legs and calves were feelsbadman

Dude I'm 6'3" 200 pounds and still a dyel lanklet

>literally me

>he fell for the bmi mene
Just kys

>Don't care how unhealthy...
??? Losing fat is not unhealthy, wtf.

Seriously, ingest nothing but raw veggies and water.
Eat as much as you want but nothing else than raw vegetables. And, walk 30 minutes a day.

You will melt.

Wtf bro I'm 6'2 170, why on earth do you want to be skinnier?