So Veeky Forums the new year is almost here

So Veeky Forums the new year is almost here.

Will 2017 be the year you finally make it and get that qt gf?

>The pursuit of women

I just kicked my last qt girlfriend out for cheating last week.

Yes. Dubs and we all get qt3.14 gfs

Check em

no gf for us :(

Getting a qt GF has been my resolution since I was 7.

It hasn't happened yet, so I'm going to re focus my energy on being more productive and getting over depression for good.

Getting over depression is a lifetime thing senpai. Gotta work on constructive habits that are tailored to your own personality. Good luck

doubt it

Jesus, I hope so.
Last new year I rolled dubs in an /r9k/ thread during the depths of my depression. I was actually mildly excited.
Got serious about lifting and joined a rugby club since then. Fall season ended this week so now I break with convention and start a winter cut. Goal is to snag that GF in my last two months of Kek's blessing.

Sorry for blogpost.

>39332447
This is the path. you will make it.

reroll

Wife just left me, so yeah, probably.

>got the qt gf in 2015
>had a baby in 2016
>2017 has to be the year of the gainz

I did it all out of order and now I'm paying for it.

teach us your secret.

5 years lifting here, HHKV.

I just fapped to the drawing of a cute lady on the shampoo bottle.

I think this might be an all time low.

I never understood the idea of a waifu until now
shes perfect :3

>qt
>2D
>can wear black clothes without humiliating flakes ruining her impression

looks like premium waifu material to me, m8

Amatuer.

Everyone who replies to these dubs will get a qt3.14 gf in 2017

The natty dear said no.

>thick & strong

Dubs an everyone itt gets a QT gf in 2017, except this pair of faggots

>solid 9/10 face
>white
>beautiful long hair
>thicc and strong

Just my type desu

sad.

Rolling

Dubs and only i get a qt3.14159 gf

Stand back plebs

dubs and chad gets a gf

Kekd

No dubs and everyone that posts after me will get a qt3.14 gf who is loyal and gives encouragement for more gainz. Srs

>Getting over depression is a lifetime thing senpai.
Here to reiterate this. You just need to think about it as your "lows" are just lower than your average person's, not that you always need to be sad/angry/apathetic or however you express it.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

Dubs and i become Chad

what did they mean by this?

As shitty as the loneliness feels, I can't give into it. I can't let myself be happy. Not because of some unconscious need to obtain personal validation by always having some shitty thing in life getting in my way (or at least that's not the only reason), but because I know how I operate in complacency, and if I get to that point, my progress in several aspects stop mattering and my goals will keep eluding me.

Without my suffering, I cannot move forward

I got one last year, so this is the year I graduate and make career gains

Been depressed so long its starting to feel kinda comfy. Better feeling this than nothing at all I guess

Did you have to completely lower your standards?

Ytb

If anything, 2017 will probably be the year that I receive no female attention whatsoever.
My hair loss has been accelerating at an alarming rate and will be all but gone on top within a year.

Me

I realized recently that I'm unlovable and I hope 2017 is the year I get hit by a bus or just die by some convenient accident.

check em

rolling for black magic

ok

Lul, there is a wonderful anecdote told by patrick stewart about him losing his hair. Now he is banging some woman 40 years younger than him, it is like you faggots look for excuses to give up.

If dubs, I get to lose my virginity in this holy freshmen year

mfw i got very close to a gf
mfw didn't work out

>he fell for the marriage meme

When everyone on here talk about wanting to get a girlfriend, how many of you are actually approaching women?

Is it a problem where you can't pick up when you go out, or your just not meeting girls in the first place?

Hopefully 2017 will finally be the year I kill myself.

fuck off racist

If this post ends in a 0, none who have posted before me in this thread will ever find a, or another qt loyal girlfriend.

FUCK YOU

I just want a qt bf for that extra protein (and to lose my khv status)

I do not understand the concept of picking up girls
My autism and social anxiety holds me back, I can only talk to females when either me or they are about to leave

If trips we all make it

I can talk to most women, but even if my life depends on it I couldn't flirt, be intimate or romantic. I am frightened of intimacy and physical contact, sometimes to the point that I start shivering when someone comes too close.

If i don't im hopping on roids, i have a heart condition so it'll be suicide or gf anyway.

Roll

Re-roll

dubs pls ;_;

my gyno surgery is planned on 2017 but it takes some time to heal and you cant walk around shirtless in the sun so it means that it will be 28th year without showing myself shirtless in public. I fucking wish i could go to a nice place, take my shirt off and go for a swim. I don't know if i care about anything anymore.

t. kv (of course)

got a girlfriend already and let me tell u i am mad

>text her last night to come to mine for 12
>gym opens at 10 today
>takes an hour to get there
>doesn't respond
>11am "sorry fell asleep ill be late"

thanks

I think what is much mroe difficult than getting a gf is getting one with whom you get along.
Since I haven't ever had a gf until a year ago I was happy once it happened, but I realized soon that it just doesn't work, we basically had nothing in common, and we broke up shortly after. I am still a loser, but having a gf just for the sake of having one makes it even worse.

we get along amazingly, we're gonna sit in bed all day watching harry potter films and talking nonsense and end the night with some gr8 sex

although i agree some people only want a relationship for partnership, i held off for years because i knew i wasnt ready for a adult relationship

I didnt actually, she is a 3.14 asian with a fat ass and tig ol bitties, i'm punching above my weight to be honest with you, I dont know what she sees in me

Rollan for that qt.

Well, than it's just one of these things some people do. But I think if you are honest you also have one or another trait that sometimes could annoy people.
>i wasnt ready for a adult relationship
This, 26 right now, but on the emotional level of a 12 years old.

>Next year everything will change
Never gonna make it

Been there, done that.

>been hoping i'll get a gf for years now
>still no gf
what do?

>annual christmas party at work
>coworkers usually bring significant others
>i don't even go just so i'm not alone

>1/10 change for dubs
>none 15 replies
what does this mean?

rollan

i got this

Doubt it, I have already embraced that I will die alone.

trips get

get ready for infinite sex

Ask out girls on dates

?

OH MY GOD

What would be a good idea to do with her?

rolling

Come ooonnn...

watch this faggots

rrrrrrollll

plz

fug.

well good for you mane.

fukken saved

dubs and the balance will tip to our favor

Rolling

Your white dick obviously. Fucking disgusting rice burners

ok, qt3.14 asian gf in 2017

>Last new year I rolled dubs in an /r9k/ thread during the depths of my depression. I was actually mildly excited

this made me sad

plz

Nobody will get gf if dubs.

I start cracking at the seams after a while because I literally can't feel happy or excited about things (no sense of achievement) and it's hard to pretend all the time.

Then again he also happens to be Patrick Stewart.

I don't see a reason why next year should be different. All years seem like ''in-between years'' desu

2016 was probably the worst year of my life

2017 will either be the year where i turn things around, or kill myself