/Plg powerlifting general

/Plg powerlifting general

Update: I ate eggs and got some calories. Was alright. A welcome change from chipotle which I've spent $4000+ at over the past two years.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BuS3s-jxHmCvqCh6Xwywzi1aPPjO1Bw_kMqep8ZYuqM/edit#gid=1903929286
youtube.com/watch?v=DrwiddA_8CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

3rd for lith is pathetic

3rd for lith is pathetic

4th for need linear deadlift progression programs

first for fifth

remember to drink your water

remember to do your mobility and prehab work

remember to get enough sleep

remember to eat enough

remember to try hard

CP u nigger

Thats a really lovely wojack. Very tasteful

Coan phillipi?

>linear

all natural babe

As a college student, the sleep part is what i have trouble with.

You could do this PPL
or 5/3/1
or docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BuS3s-jxHmCvqCh6Xwywzi1aPPjO1Bw_kMqep8ZYuqM/edit#gid=1903929286

God you just keep getting bigger and bigger...

I'm pretty sure you missed the 'linear' part there.

Wish I had been born with those trappy hips

Is leg press & front squats a decent optional exercise on C6W or does he mean stuff more isolation exercises?

yes. but keep in mind front squats will generally be more taxing on your back than on your legs. if you want to isolate your legs and still squat, try belt squats.

Belt squats?

I say front squats because I want to get better at them just because and leg press because I've been hearing pretty good things about it for a general leg pump

>Is leg press & front squats a decent optional exercise on C6W

pick one and replace the other with something like RDLs or ham curls

youtube.com/watch?v=DrwiddA_8CQ
around the end of the vid

still miss your princessa??

Nope. I was telling him what he can do.
If I was going to list LP programs:
SS
SL
Candito's LP
GS LP
Madcow's 5x5
TM

This may be the most situationally ironic thing I've read in my life kek

Is sex overrated? I could have a lot of sex but I've never really had it because I'm always too lazy/turn it down etc.
I hope I'm not missing out on too much. Am I?

>I could have a lot of sex but I've never really had it because I'm always too lazy/turn it down etc.

Well I mean I live in a student city and I've been lifting for 4 years
Do you have any idea how much western students get around these days? Especially with the whole drinking culture, girls hook up with a new guy each week.

>girls hook up with a new guy each week.

How do you spell it again?

fuck...

uhh...

oh yeah that's right

'no'

>when you find out your nickname among the inmates is "big swole"

Wow what shithole prison you live in that lets the inmates post on Veeky Forums

yeah it's more like twice a week

please don't reply to me

Are you literally oblivious? Did you not go to college?
I've seen it first hand
Or do you want to believe girls are precious and would never do such things
Either way you sound like a sheltered loser

you're talking to someone who did sheiko for bench as a novice and wonders why they made no gains

It happens but you're implying that it happens with 'every' girl.

It's not even common

I'd say the average is a new guy every 6 months

note that average includes every girl

The main reason I did sheiko was for low intensity during a cut. I still made a 5kg bench gain despite losing 6-7kg which I think is alright

if by 6 months you mean 6 days, then I agree

Christ
This poor cunt lmao
Yeah that doesn't surprise me

Ask me how i know you're both redpill incels

the answer will AMAZE you

You know we're talking about college/university students here right? Not fucking 30 year olds working on their career
You've got to be a shut in

he literally must spend all day every day shitposting here

No matter what time I come on lith is here being shit with his sub

Do you honestly believe that the majority of young uni kids are getting fucked every weekend by a UNIQUE person? Don't get me wrong, fucking is great and I'm sure most do it every weekend except you incels but a different person? get the fuck outta here lmao. Probably

most chicks could if they wanted and had low enough standards

You're god damn right, but they dont.

Sorry you're a virgin Lith.

Tbh lith posts all the time also.

Delusion beyond help

My best friend lived in halls last year
Clearly, you're not going to believe me, but he hooked up with a new girl every week, oftentimes two, for 10 months straight. I saw this first hand. It happened, it is happening right now and will continue to happen whether you continue to deny it or not you silly little virgin

Yeah... I wish I had started lifting earlier and wasn't a bit of autist

I didnt say it doesnt happen but implying it's even common is retarded

>you silly little virgin
first i was 16, now im a virgin. Soon I wont even have an education

I would think that you, as a gay man, would know how pervasive casual sex really is..

Ayy lads, went sailing and back feels good. One more exam then i can train full time for world cup.

What did underscore get at his meet?

shhhh

>she's ghosting me

Move on

What's her name

Shawn

no that user but i remember one time a girl was crying infront of me and instead of comforting her i sent her on a tram back home.

Friendly reminder if you aren't doing any direct core work than you're missing out on extra gains.

Sure squats and deadlifts can get you by but a couple sets of leg raises, weight sit ups or plank holds are not going to ruin your next workout

>it's a lith in denial episode

Woke up again lads

For fucks sake...

All these fast lifts at RRB. "huge PR for me!" yet goes up like a warmup would. reee damn talent chads

Iktfb

>tfw no benzo withdrawal induced fatal seizure

drugs are one hell of a drug

That's kind of how PRs typically work when you're a strong lifter. Drugs or not.

It's almost like PEDs enhance your lifting ability

It's weird though because Boardshorts has shown us that that's simply just not true

For a moment I thought there was an orangutan in the crowd and that made me happy but then I looked closer and it was just a brown dude in a brown shirt.

Oh well.

Wtf is going on here?

Is running LP programs on a cut a very bad idea?

No. Just don't expect significant strength gains

what the fuck is wrong with this "Lith" character

can he fuck off already

For those late to the show: Lith is a spectacularly weak Aussie cunt who posts on plg at all times in spite of having no bants, stupid opinions, eternal virginity, a well established reddit account, the face of a child molester and the body of a ftm tranny.

>no bants

i liked this one

Eh thinks 9/11 was not a conspiracy too

>no bants
Dunno about eternal virginity either mate...
Almost everyone starts from a low base. Chill out.

My problem with him is his snarky replies that scream teenage angst

Pisses me off

Give me an example because this is actually something I'm trying to cut down on and I'm pretty bad at recognizing it

REMEMBER TO DRINK YOUR KALE AND CELERY SHAKES

Tbh i cant remember why i hate Lith anymore. It had something to do with him running his mouth about the election i think.

I'm thinking about dropping rows from my routine, and just sticking to chins/deadlifts.

Am I going to die if I do this?

Rows just seem like such a meme to me.

Yes,what kind of rows do you do?

good morning!! PLG!!

DB Rows and Pendlay.

My problem with Lith is idk I just want the actual tripfags like odorio and norse and roidbro to come back (aaron can stay go)

Reason why tripfagging works here is when you see a certain tripfag you automatically know how strong they are so they might know their shit

I know there's a bunch of guys here as strong as those tripfags but I can't fucking filter them out

If you roid you should do kroc rows
I am not sure if natties can recover from 3x20 100kg db rows though.

freeweight rows are a meme. hurrdurrr your posterior chain works too... why do you do squats and deadlifts then nigger? if u bodybuild or powerlift row machines are just better if you really believe that useless piece of shit excercise is helping you

>mobility and prehab
this meme seriously has to die

Good post. Not sure how I feel about being the reminder about how /plg/ is not longer in the golden days though

So how come people don't just get shitfaced the day before a meet if they need to watercut weight?

To do a normal watercut you'll have to drink a shit tonne of water to stop the production of ADH, which prevents the body from recycling urine aka makes you piss more, and then drink very little for a short period. In this period the body will still not produce much ADH despite you not drinking much -> you'll be dehydrated and weigh less.

Why even bother doing this when drinking alcohol does the same thing? It prevents ADH from being produced and makes you dehydrated the next day.

If you're not the type to have hangovers then why the fuck would you even bother with a long watercut?

Because it severely reduces your strength and there would be vomit all over the platform?

Get off this website.

>replying to it

Not 4 me

I just, I dunno.

So what are we training today?

I love lith and I don't care who knows!

Good morning :3

How strong must a tripfag be?

Certain total?
Certain wilks?
2x bw squat?