bernie sanders

Is a cuck

>6/10 face if you exclude the double chin
>4.5-5/10 if you don't
>brags about facial aesthetics
Kek

Let it be know, I'm OP and yeah. .... I'm actually good looking

I just want this to be a top post and ESTP to please respond

Jfc I ordered from this hella unreliable food place that didn't confirm my order after 25 mins so I figured they just weren't coming and ordered pizza

Then just as I finish my pizza order the first place confirmed

Guess it's double gainz time fuuuck

What kind of pose is that

What the fuck bro

Take one looking into the camera from a straight on angle I'm not having this shit

>short hair

It's just in a pony

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Next time hit up google and type in "beauty synonyms" It will make this a little less shit.

Also stay the fuck away from my nee-chan m8, I will ravage you even if it involves me doing so in cat ears and cum soaked panties.

Bro, she's hot. Your may have status around here but I'm trying to legit meet up with this girl and take her to dinner and not even have sex... Unless she really wants to. I'm in for the long haul. I'm wanting to wine and dine her. Fucking play games and not call her for a week, just to show up with some redbox movie and a bottle of wine at her place and cuddle.

Holding her would be good enough for me.

I... wut?

Are you a girl? THAT girl? Bc I'm serious. I live in North Carolina and will cuddle you hard. I'll be timid in person but be a freak in the sheets. I hate I'm displaying such an alpha facade as I'm not this confident irl but I'm a nice person irl

forgot to attach it kek sorry

yea? tell me more senpai.

Well, I just moved here. I'm 23. I don't know anyone and I'm shy. I hope you have a group of fiends bc I'll def get along with them as long as I'm with you. You'll have to be my foundation and rock as I'll be insecure and scared talking to new ppl

It's weird I'm like this but I swear I'll treat u right

how often do you roleplay?

I'm happy people are afraid to take steroids. I enjoy being mired by just about every other woman on the street and have even 8/10s+ drop their spaghetti when I initiate. Even rich businessmen want you in their social group. It feels like some type of exclusive social class.

Also cuck em

Everything I've said is true

All the pics, all the stories

I tell tales of my personal life bc I legit dont care if ppl find out about me.

I literally can not feel the tip of my right big toe. 6th day on dnp 250mg. Been standing all day at work. Can't even remember how it felt before... But there's seriously a blind spot in the nerves on my toe im noticing now

Am i fucked? Pls no bully

Prolly is completely dead desu user. Better hope you don't get necrosis, that would be awkward to explain.

Jk usually you just get nerve pain that feels like youre walking on glass 24/7

I know what full onset pn is supposed to feel like, all that's happening is numbness on the right of the toenail.

That's how it starts yeah

Please talk to me, I'll seriously jack off to your comment just imagining your voice as I read it. I'm OP, I'm kinda trolling but I legit want to hear your voice

Will i guess I'm done one week in then. Fuck that nonsense. Not worth it.

Anyone on gear with a security clearance? Are you watched/tested more carefully for roids if you have it?

Fuck why we so dead all the sudden

I'm going to go do edgy things and brood over notbf not being mine until I can renew meds tomorrow

L8r lads

noooooo

email me what i should do

You could always make me model for you. I'm done brooding I get to pick up sooooo much coke tomorrow. Sad tinder girls can't make me feel anymore startin tomorrow.

I'm watching Cabin in the Woods and thinking about you. I really wish you were watching it with me. I swear I'd make you feel so comfy. I'm in my hoodie. Window open so it's cold in here but I'm so warm

This is weird

bdsm today?

OP here God I just love you so much and I havent even met you. I just hope every time I refresh the thread you'll respond. Or that you're playing hard to get and want me to double text. Well here I am, double texting. And I think I'm either ruining it by slightly trolling by being overly obsessive but at the same time I want you to know I'm legitimate real and it only ruins it bc every word I type makes it more trolloli but I'm trying to be sincere. I love you. And I know I'd make you happy. That is from the heart though. I'm thinking about you at this moment just know that

I think you may be jealous. I havr a good heart. I'm trolling slightly but I try to let my face do the talking.

can i have your leftover dnp

this is only going further down hill than we could've imagined

there arnt any women on the internet

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule 16

You really aren't attractive enough to talk like this.

Neither is your girl.

Please stop, it's embarrassing. How far on the spectrum are you?

>How far on the spectrum are you?
11/10

hows your night going ?

steroids are for manlet faggots

You're way better looking than that girl. She's 6/10.

Bimbo is 6'4
You might aswell just kill me instead of posting these pictures.
Just end me and put an end to my suffering senpai.

Mmmm... I feel on edge. The crash is coming and I am ready but I worry about my neighbors.
>You might aswell just kill me
Why?
We are all going to make it breh.

crash from what, stims ?

I am an overly agressive emotional wreck.
But you are a cool guy cap.
Have a doggo

These people talking about recovering in a single night must have pussy workouts. Did so many rows on upper day yesterday I accidentally fucked myself for deadlifts and rack pulls today.

Diet should be fine Im 15+% and the scale isnt moving one way or another. Sleep is fine too.

Fuuuuuuccccccckkkkk man when do I get to be strong. This sucks. Im fat and weak and refuse to cut until Im not such a pusdy.

Lmao I don't really use stims. I am talking about the American economy.
>I am an emotional wreck.
Why?
I

ive been avoiding /pol/ for the past week becuase im so afraid of Hilary winning due to voting fraud

where gonna have to fight a war that she wants if she has her way of making a now fly zone over syria

more doggos

>Diet should be fine Im 15+% and the scale isnt moving one way or another.

how is possible?

Meaning Im somewhere between 15-20% bodyfat and eating maintenance in an attempted recomp.

I just feel like I should be fucking stronger. I try fucking hard man I swear I do. Loads of sets, loads of reps, tons of intensity when the time is right for it.

I eat clean, sleep well. But Im fucking weak and it's fucking tiring. I can't even deadlift 405 without the most shitty back rounding youve ever seen and Im 210

The castle I built over the years to escape my overall past and life just got destroyed by a innocent looking girl in my class.
I used to never think about it,but now I want to hang myself with a belt everday.
I got you senpai.

add more frequency to your workouts

hit as heavy as you can 3 times a week and the other 3 times a week your wheights should be lower but with higher volume.

this way your always hitting your muscles and adding wayyyy more to the total volume your doing for your body

more is better, always
tell us more of your horrific tell m'lord, it intrigues the masses, they even offered doggos for tribute

FEAR IS A LIAR!
Was she your girlfriend?

Dude fuck off

1: you do a calisthenics meme routine
2: you're not strong
3: I already work out 5-6 days a week

but you only hit your muscles once a week :^D

I do an upper/lower alternation

well your better off than most faggots who do meme brosplits

Nah,I went to school drunk and helped her to carry over someshit a week ago.
Now she is all over me,tries to get in conservations autisticly,asks me non related questions,also asked me to get her in fitness and have a workout together.
And I cant say to her 'run away I am just a retard with muscles' but she doesnt know how much of a complexed agressive fuck I am.
I built a wall of fitness between me and other people since I lost my mother,and never thought about my incapability to have any kind of relationship with other people,now she just crashes it like its nothing.
And I am wasted as fuck right now.

How dramatic of you

It sounds like that right.
But it is what it is.
And please get back to /b edgelord.

once again picking 3D women over 2D

tsk tsk what couldve gone wrong you wonder to yourself.
hows the progression look ? any lagging parts or are you trying to get strong as shit ?

Fuck me man it's not enough something must be off because Im legit weak for the amount of work and time Ive put in.

Here's Fridays workout
Push-Press
185x2,1
155x6,6,6

Strict Press
135x3
95x12-2-1,9

Yates rows (curl grip)
135x16
165x12-3-1,12,15

Cheater Rows
185x11,11

DB Bench
70x9,8,6,7

Meadow Rows
135x10
160x10,10

Now make fun of me for not even fucking pushpressing bodyweight. Im such a sad failure someone should shoot me kr something

You are not over the death of your mother.
I am concerned that I am speaking upon deaf ears since you are shithoused apparently.
There seems to be no reason to push this girl away.

no your not weak

im weak as shit as you should know

300lb dead lift for 5 reps
and just barely above my bodywheight for bench
270lbs for 5 reps
and i do less than that for when i acutaly deadlift my wheights

BW 230lb 5'11 faty patty
butt atleast i can do 8 dead hang pullups and im about half way there to the cardio that i need to be at
just gotta lose either 10-20lbs to reach my goals

but i honestly havent maxed my shit out despite me trying to lift as heavy as possible with the scant wheight lifting that i have with my workouts.

explain the rep scheme im retarded as you should know i dont know the numbers

the wheights your useing arent bad but what does this upper body workout look like on the other days ?

im asking so other more qualified anons can help you

and seeing what i could do for my workouts

I just give her rich piana dead stare while she asks me incredibly autistic questions.
Also she would be considered a 7-8/10 here,there are man out there better for her and I am just a fuckboy with muscles and I will end up push her away one way or another.

i also use double over hand grip without a wheight belt for my dead lifts and i wont add wheight to my bench press if i round my back in any fashion

ill need to add squats to my workouts

fuck me im a pussy for squats

Why do you not feel good enough for her?
Wtf routine do you follow? I do my own modified 531.
Fucking Kek... the most important exercise and you don't even do it?..

Dude your program is absolute shit.
I like you but it is what it is.
5x10 deadlifts is just nosense.

I work best with autoregulation-based programs. Having a set number of reps at a certain percentage both stresses me out, and makes me do fucking awful form just to get it in.

So I just follow a basic structure

Primary lift
Pick a weight I can hit anytime for a single, see if I can triple it or more, this gauges my strength for today.

Drop weight off and do three sets for that exercise in the 4-10 rep range, higher generally preferred. Keep the weight heavy enough that I shouldn't have more reps in the tank if I manage 10.

For upper body pressing I do a few more burnout sets to really tire me out once Ive done my strength work.

Occasionally I'll cycles where I throw in loads of triples but that's rare.

Then I do an antagonist movement of the primary lift for about the same number of.sets.

Then an ancillary lift for 3-5 sets

Then another antagonist movement

This is for upper body lower body I can't do nearly as many sets and still recover.

I am sure even you sensed the insecurity from my posts.
Post routine.

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm getting half a gram of heroin

Incase you were concerned about the blatant lack of degeneracy and attention whoring in this thread

I'm elated

Fuck the meds yeeee

Post pic or never happened.

ehh ive been retarded with my whieght lifting forever trying to make my own perfect routine
basicly crossfit goals with wheight lifting progression philosophies since im always adding more towards my totals/frequency/volume

i keep adding more and cutting out what works less for me
my goal is to last as long as possible with the wheights but ive never been a wheightlifter before this

so im never gonna be strong unless its lower weights in which case ill have some kind of endurance

i like it ill have to cap this for science

its shit but here you go

60 dips
60 pullups 20 reps each since i change my grips on my pullups

stop at 50 reps break then do another 50 till total
200 pushups
200 legraises
lat pulldown 5 sets of 10 descending weight pyramids
5 x 10 dumbell overhead press
5 x 10 laterial raises
5 x 10 deadlift
8 count burpees for 6 mins till failure
45min while standing stationary bike plus mask
the evelvation mask improves how i breath more so than its BS elevation thing its supposed to do

When le dealer wakes up sure

5 days a week the same workout back to back

Lower body really depends on how I feel that day. Generally if I feel like shit on the first few sets I'll cut the volume. Otherwise I'll feel like shit the workout after that and things spiral.

Here's Thursdays

Deadlift
365x1

JEFFERSON DEADLIFT
315x5/5,5/5

JEFFERSON Rack Pulls above knee
365x8/8
405x5/5

Those rack pulls were too light and I was supposed to do barbell lunges as well. But the straps I have fucking suck dick and I left early pissed because I couldn't get the rack pulls heavy enough without my grip failing from shitty straps.

Jefferson deadlift I feel lets me get more leg drive and the sort of unevenness to it is actually kinda nice. They don't really translate super well into proper deadlift though as far as Ive experienced. Webm related

Squats are good but honestly not everyone can do them. I had to go to a physio for hip pain related to squatting. Turns out the way my hips are shaped my femur was smashing into the socket. If I kept it up I could've developed bony growths and labral tears. Look up Stuart McGill deep squatting.

Your upperback and traps will lack.
Do less pull ups and add heavy BB rows and shurgs.
You dont go heavy enough with deadlifts if you do 5x10,deads grows your back by hugely with stretch and with light weight you cant get that.
Burpees is a meme.
Do less DB press and add OHP.

i can do squats but i didnt like that i stalled at 185lb 5x5 at ass to grass so i just gave up

ill have to find a better way of implementing them with less volume and more wheight since i get plenty of that from the stationary bike

do you roid? whats ur weight?

burpees are more for mental and im so used to doing them for sprawling drills that its fun to see how fast i go now.. ill probaly think of a better replacement

ill probaly just add BB rows and shrugs instead of less pullups since being a god at it is a goal

you are absolutely right with deadlifts since ill think of another rep scheme

wasnt sure about DB press vs OHP
tell me why
im a fatty patty 230lbs at 5'11

i cant roid due to various circumstances but
i doing andros and its helped me improve my goals and recomp better, i have far less BF than i did before but still fat

my back doubled in sized with them in a matter of 3 months but thats probaly becuase i wasnt working out with it nearly as much before

im not lieing about my lifts they absolutly suck since there barely above my BW

doing an ECA stack to get down to 210lb hopefuly itll go well lost 6lbs over this week so far

Why not taking shit to the next level. Up the dose. Inject a massive dose of heroin, enough to OD and live stream it.

COME ON, LET'S DO IT

If you do it, you do it good

Go heavy with these rows and become a bear of a man my nigga.
Add ohp because of OHP works your overall delts more than DB presses which hugely hits side delts.
And you can go more heavy with ohp and works your upper chest too.
What can a man want more ?

>What can a man want more ?

my waifu to be real kek

thanks either way i'll admit that im shit so long as i get some fucking advice back

i look big with a shirt on but if can do it without shirt then id be loving life

Send me the money to buy that much bb

How old are you man.
I hope you are not a wreck like me.
Also add facepulls for general shoulder healty my mane.

22 yrs im not for far gone lost.

people say im schiozd on this board and maybe there right if so then ill try and make it worse to utilize tulpas better when ill go down that route

people notice 10lbs at the minium with andros in a 8 week cycle so im hoping to do the same for 6 months straight. its prohormones but if i had steriods i could get better results for the same price so if you can stick with roids

Just get roids, prohormones are more expensive and still shut your test down

where do you /aus/fags pick up syringes

What do you use exactly ?
Roid rage isnt a meme.

amazon

I've been doing a little research on SARMS. Specifically LGD 4033 and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it? Pic related, what I'm thinking about doing.

no not roid rage

separate issue entirely

i do a mixed assortment of andros but average dosage is 600mg daily, with bioprine and grapejuice to improve the absorbition but since its not methlatyed most of it doesnt pass the liver obviously

then i add 500mg DHEA with 500mg DIM on top of that daily first one is farther than andros for the target hormones and like dietary cholestrol no one has noticed shutdown but im taking large dose so add to that. and the DIM is a mild AI / ANTI E that also helps estrogen metabolism. found both of these in bulk so no problem priceing per gram

its helped alot but i know id get more out of roids since its straight to the point.

also i dont cycle i just keep doing it until i run out, currently got 6 months worth. i have money to burn so why not

True. It's a myth. Which doesn't have any scientific back up

How many dicks do i have to suck to earn so much money?

I AM TOO POOR. Why even live, knowing that i will never be rich and play golf with other rich people with my 20 inch ripped GUNS.

What's the meaninggg of lifeeeeeee

When my next paycheck arrives i am gonna buy a big amount of steroids. NEED TO GET BIGGER. I feel too small right now. Everything is about being big.

What shall i get for my upcoming blast? test? test only again? dbol?

Imo you need only test to get big, other is just fake water gains

need more tren for dat dere strength gains

what was your last blast of roids ?

Piano blast or gtfo.

what have you done to real mast?