One chance in life and I've got cystic acne

One chance in life and I've got cystic acne.
What to do Veeky Forums? I'm legit about to kill myself over the stress. I'm taking accutane but it only seems to dry out my body and not really work.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PArDyf2G
ergo-log.com/vitamin-b5-acne.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

peroxide

yo I dunno how old you are, but I had really bad acne back in HS + beginning of college.

It's almost entirely going away now and I don't know why. Maybe you need to just leave your skin alone and let it run it's course? I feel like the constant irritation is what was causing break outs for me.

And if it brings you any solace, I had my first kiss, girlfriend and sex when my acne was at it's worst at 18. All separate girls btw

u can do it friend
we're all gonna make it

Benzoyl Peroxide my man

also read pastebin.com/PArDyf2G

Cysts means you have bacteria
My doctor gave me anti biotics

Accutane.

Best decision of my life.

Regular mechanical cleansing. Find a good cosmetologist / dermatologist that does this.

I had it before, went on accutane, dont have it anymore

I'm taking accutane 20mg per day since august. It dries my lips, arms, and even legs but it doesn't seem to really be able to dry my face. Should I just up the dosage?

Had the same, went through accutane and didn't see much improvement until a bit after treatment was over.

It'll get better! Was hands and sheets often, avoid clothes when possible if it's on your back

Wash

No. I was only on accutane for 4 months but it depends on the person, just keep it the way it is.

Also moisturize, wash your face twice a day, once with soap and avoid touching it during the day.

Go to a dermatologist. If you go to a normal internal medicine doctor get them to recommend you to a dermatologist.

If they want you to take accutane or something else gnarly, do it. If they give you something that doesn't really work go back and ask for something else.

Get rid of it ASAP, don't let it turn you into orange-peel-face like me.

Take what your derm says, dont try and wing it yourself, upping the dose will just make the sides worse, wont clear up acne any faster

OP, what you need is oil of oregano. It tastes like fucking shit, so take two drops each day in a glass of tomato juice. In a month you will see the difference.

Forgot to add, it works because it starts from the inside out. Attacking acne with lotions and cleaners just hits the surface. You're basically Red Leader hitting the surface but with oil of oregano you're Luke nailing the Deathstar.

Bro .. take my advice if u like or leave it .. but my sister had some savage acne .. like in pic related .. she ate a ketogenic diet and her shit cleared up significantly. . Idk if that's something you are intrested in trying but might help.

vit d 10.000 iu per day

i took it for a year, my family has an acne history and both uncles have moon surface like scars on back and face from acne, my face looked like a mine field,after i started taking it my lips would bleed everyday and were constantly black from dried blood

now i have nothing, just keep taking it

Standard advices.

Actually go to dermatologist. Online is ok.
Eat your vegs. Like a lot of vegs.
Exercise regularly. I found sweating a lot from running always helps.
Sleep early. Get enough sleep.
Change your pillow case everyday. Get cheap ones from ikea.
Try /r/asianbeauty. They work for a lot of people.

Basically this:
except don't go on accutane - take something more modern for less side effects.

Went from a pizza to having clear skin with the occasional scar.

It's 10 years later and I don't have any acne where I used to have it. I have some in my hair that I'm now getting removed (with Isotretinoin)

Changed my life / would recommend.

is vitamin A cream a meme?

Drink lots of water, like 8 glasses of it everyday (this gave me the best results)
Get plenty of rest and avoid getting stressed as much as possible
Reduce sugar intake
Wash your face before and after sleeping

Then again, every remedy depends from person to person so try to experiment and see what works out for you

Just how fucking vain you have to be in order to consider killing yourself over dumb shit like acne. I bet you're still in HS, aren't you?

Not at all. Retinoic acid, to which retinol is converted, is extremely important for skin health.
Accutane and other retinoids work by virtue of being Vitamin A analogues.

Tea tree oil my friend, used it in high school got rid of acne fast.

nice to know
might as well try it then

ergo-log.com/vitamin-b5-acne.html

Do it.

How much does dairy actually factor in? Because I drink a lot of tea, use dairy based protein powder, drink milk on the regular etc. I would find it extremely difficult to cut milk out of my life and I'd need to do it for a month to see results, right?

There's no convincing evidence that some type of food causes acne in general.

That said some people do have averse reactions to dairy, chocolate, certain vegetables etc.It's best to experiment.

Or in your case not.

How long have you been on it and what's your dosage and weight

Why asianbeauty?

get some aloe vera moisturizer senpai

Dial soap.

I had the same problem. just wash your face with regular soap 3 times a day. it will drastically reduce the acne, not eliminate.

I am 30 and have acne scars every where on my face, no point in thinking about it since at this age no one cares and everyone's skin turns to shit at 35 anyways.

don't see any scars. you look cute tho. n-no homo

someone said ZMA works

Roaccutane. Please see a dermatologist. There are sometimes complications - i.e. before and during taking you need liver function check.

Use this. Once a day is fine, twice if you're oily as fuck. Don't touch your face, ever, period. It doesn't matter how big that white head is, let it go away by itself. Stop thinking about it, it makes it worse. No one cares except for you anyway.

I took accutane for 6 months and acne started to leave only at the end and after the treatment.
Just keep up what you're doing.

Something actually works with the scars?
Dermaroller and laser treatment don't work (apparently)