Tfw you gave up alcohol to help your gains and now you have no way to escape the crushing loneliness on Saturday night

>tfw you gave up alcohol to help your gains and now you have no way to escape the crushing loneliness on Saturday night

>he has to drink to be able to socialize with anyone
LUL

>tfw you took up smoking just so you wouldn't be left alone inside when all your friends go out for 8 minutes to hack a dart and have further conversation

No, I would just drink myself unconscious in my room. I don't go out.

you can go out with them and just not smoke. or you could vape.

well dude you gotta decide between gains or self-destructive self-medication. pretty obvious choice to me.

shit like this makes me think when you finally get a qt gf, you're gonna put her before your gains. if that's true, just stop lifting now.

>implying that you'd even have a social life if you drank
[spoiler]it makes no difference when you're you[/spoiler]

Also, polite sage for your wreckless faggotry

oh god too close man too close

I just couldn't deal with it and went off, arrived at a friends house with a 6 pack

I am still weak it seems

>not spending saturday night in the gym
>alone
>so you can get loud and nasty on the big lifts

why do you even bother lifting

I do on Friday nights. Too sore to go back today

If you guys were half as big as you pretended to be you could get a job at a bar being a bouncer or barback and could drink low cal booze or just enjoy the atmosphere while macking on hoes.

Stop being sadcunts, fuck.

>tfw everyone went out without you because you're the weird guy and they told the girl you're talking to not to get involved

>tfw 2 years of Lexapro ruined my life and all the progress I made from being NEET
>tfw I realized too late what was happening and overly compensated with amphetamines because i was terrified of being alone
>tfw destroyed serotonin and dopamine levels, completely alone, nihilistic drug addiction, possible permanent brain damage done

had one shot to exist, blew it.
Stay Veeky Forums guys

I fucked with antidepressants for too long, and when I quit them I never tapered off.

That combined with daily weed smoking for a couple years probably fucked me up permanently to some degree. I'm less funny and energetic than I used to be.

Sometimes I wonder if I should have ended it a long time ago brehs

dont give up man

Don't worry bruv. Veeky Forums isn't just here for gains; we're here for your emotional and mental Veeky Forumsness too.

>missing the point this hard

this is why I love this place

>click it

I wanted to post a picture of a small child and imply you were it, but I don't have any pictures of small children.
i guess ill post this instead

You're a small child

thats an awfully large bird

Weed.

Bruh that's some serious wisdom. Went to a party tonight, got drunk, got hit on by a chick I'm crushing on, splerged out of there like the pathetic fk I am. Life FEELSBADMAN.

>arrived at a friends house

When will the normies leave

For you

> a month without a drink
I'm honestly just bored